Nice story.
Eagerly waiting for next update.

Thank you😊
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey everyone...Update served:

Chapter 4~ Two Paths -- One Mission

While the first part of the quest had been over,the others were still searching the unknowns.

Our beloved Maharana and Maharani were having a tough time in the jungle near the Mewar -Gwalior border. 
Ajabde thought that Tulsidasji told them to "look all around" which meant in all four directions. Merta was in the West and Bijolia in the North so the remaining directions were South and East.
They reached a particular point where the path divided itself into two paths: one to the South(Gwalior) and one to the East(Ranthambore).

Pratap: Ajabde...we have to return to Udaipur in four days that too with people we are searching for... 
Ajabde: I know Ranaji, we will have to separate, just like these two paths. You go to Gwalior and I should proceed towards Ranthambore.
Pratap: But how can I...
Ajabde: Ranaji! I always wanted to become your strength ,not your weakness. If our task demands us to separate, then we should. I don't want you to get pressurised with the thought of leaving me alone. I have Eklingji's blessings with me.

Pratap: Then promise me Ajabde that you will protect yourself from all dangers and will not risk your life. I want you to take utmost care of yourself. I want you just like this- standing in front of me after four days. Promise?
Ajabde: I promise you Ranaji that I will protect myself.

After looking at each other for one last time, they moved away on different paths but on a united mission.

Pratap's promised had made Ajabde slip into a lovely memory:

Six months after their wedding:

It was afternoon.Ajabde sat in her room ,weaving Pratap's ornament and threading all the beads.
JB entered:
Ajab...
Ajabde: Ranimaa...come,sit beside me.

JB: Ajabde, you are so busy nowadays. I am getting worried about your health. I know you skipped your lunch today also.

Ajabde: Ranima...I know something else is bothering you. Please let me know about it.

JB: Ajab...you are just like my daughter. I always wanted to have one and you proved to be that perfect daughter that I always wanted. Today, I have come to ask you for something,as a mother.

Ajabde: Everything that is mine is yours first Ranimaa

JB: No,its not about that.After that coward Maldev's attack, I have woven my entire family together - Pratap,Ranaji...everyone-  just like the beads in this ornament. AndI don't want it to break again. For that you will have to promise me something.
Pratap and you have placed your motherland before yourselves and everyone dear to you both. But now I want you to place yourself and Pratap before everyone,even Mewar because I know that Mewar is safe until you both are. I want you to protect yourself from every possible danger. Whenever you have to choose between your life and motherland you should choose yourself- only then will you be able to serve others. Your aim should not be to die but should be the betterment of Mewar.

At that time Ajabde didn't understand its relevance or significance but today everything was clear.

As she rode on her black horse,dressed up in a white warrior attire,she looked a true Rajputani in every sense of the word.

As she was crossing a small jungle patch, she heard cries of help.
A lady was being chased by a group of soldiers.

*flashback*

The Marwar Palace

RM: Jhalim Singh, I am really impressed by the way you tackled that Jaimal or should I say that elephant, and placed that power thirsty Surtan on the throne. You not only drugged him in the name of a treaty but also managed to bind him in chains.The people of Merta will have a tough time now.You can have a girl for yourself for tomorrow not to forget the loads of coins and wine.
Jhalim Singh: Due to these reasons only its a pleasure to serve you.
But he was in for a rude shock when he found that the girl meant for him had successfully escaped the clutches of the guards.
He was fuming in anger and followed her,knowing that she couldn't have gone much far.
He was right as she was spotted in a village where JS had arrived in all his glory. She was forced to run into the small patch of Forest.

Ajabde heard the cries of help and instantly galloped in that direction.
Meanwhile JS had caught that lady and was inching close to her as she was cornered by the guards. She was trapped between a tree and JS.

As JS tried to touch her,he felt a strong force holding his hand and he couldn't move his hand.As he turned to look at the person who had dared to stop him, he got the shock of his life!!A lady held his hand with such force that he was transfixed. But the fun had just begun.

It was none other than Ajabde!!!

JS: How dare you, sar utha ke!! Wait I will show you what is the price for coming in between me and my reward.
As he grasped his sword,Ajabde turned him around with his hand which was now twisted behind his back.
'Ahhh leave me,it pains',cried JS.

Ajabde: That's the level of pain you can bear? 

JS,angered by this, pushed her back and got relieved from the pain.
He removed his sword and attacked her.

Talwaron ki dhar saje...Khan Khan si khankar uthe,
Mastak par tilak chadhe,
Kshatrani yudh ko sahaj badhe...
Rakt Bahe to shaan hai,
Bhoomi ke abhimaan hai,
Kaisi yeh santan hai,
Sheesh Kate to Maan hai...

JS was clearly no match for Ajabde's expertise and tactics. In a few strikes, he was rolling on the floor with cuts on his hands and back. As she was about to end him, a loud voice resounded:
Nooo!!!

Ajabde looked up to see who it was. A young lad came up to her and said:
No..don't end him. If he dies then Maldev won't spare the innocent people of our village.
He related an incident where Maldev had ruthlessly killed all the children in sight because his Commander had been killed by some locals when he was completely drunk and was harassing women.

JS had managed to get up amidst this.
JS: Who...are... you sar utha ke?
Ajabde: I am the protector of all those who are harassed by cowards like you.Even now you haven't got enough of Ajabde Pratap Singh. And it's time for your 'sar' to go down.

She dragged him by the collar and hung him upside down on the same tree where a helpless lady had been trapped a few moments ago.
Ajabde consoled the lady and assured her that he won't trouble her again.
Ajabde: Don't worry. He doesn't have the guts to trouble anyone now. What's your name?
Lady: I am Phool Kanwar Baisa, the Rajkumari...

She stopped in between. How could she tell Maharanisa that she was the grand daughter of the same Devil who had harassed everyone. Never had she felt so ashamed of her family until now. Today, her Bade Daata ,that Maldev himself had sold her to that monster JS. But today,she had vowed to fight against all evils even though it was her own flesh and blood. Even if it she had to give up her life.

So that's for today.
Leave lots of love,
Mahishee.
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was heart warming to see APS AKA BAIJILAL  in full form. Thumbs up for this. Also JB giving that order to put both of them above other for the country was a unique one.
Mahishee the story is going strong...
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mahishee loved this update

Phool makes her entry
Jhalim sar you and your sar can go to hell
Praja moment was so good- Pratap worried about his wife and she reminding him of his responsibilities and also the fact that she was his strength and not his weakness

Loved BaijiLal's entry and Jhalim Singh ki dhulaayi

Can't wait for this story to unfold more and more

pjdubey83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bajilal rocks.
Nice one .
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapters Mahishee😃
Bajilal is just awesome⭐️
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

This was heart warming to see APS AKA BAIJILAL  in full form. Thumbs up for this. Also JB giving that order to put both of them above other for the country was a unique one.

Mahishee the story is going strong...

Even I wanted her in action...so here she is
JB thing was completely logical and so I decided to include it on in the story
Thank you for the lovely comment
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Mahishee loved this update

Phool makes her entry
Jhalim sar you and your sar can go to hell
Praja moment was so good- Pratap worried about his wife and she reminding him of his responsibilities and also the fact that she was his strength and not his weakness

Loved BaijiLal's entry and Jhalim Singh ki dhulaayi

Can't wait for this story to unfold more and more

Thank you sooo much!!
I included the praja moment because my title says Praja FF and there was not a single scene of theirs till now😆😆 but it was much needed also

There is more to JS and it will be fun to see😛

Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Liked the concept very much.. Update soon
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjdubey83

Bajilal rocks.
Nice one .

Thank you very much