Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Mahishee
Welcome to the forum n I will celebrate a new writer.
 The story is gripping n full ofriddles n puzzels in the form of prophecy.

N this is one story to start after Praja is crowned. Sad to hear that JB is to leave in 5 days forever. Hope if they can find what they are looking for JB would stay back...
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Hey Mahishee

This story is really hooking- amazing twists and revelations and they PRaja are crowned as Maharana and Maharani
TD is gone but JB is here
Ohh so she's holding up a shield- nice

Elephants and stuff - I sense a war coming and elephants were used by the mughals but worry not Praja will find the people according to teh prophecy

Excited to read more of it

Feeling good to hear that story is interesting...
Yup I always wanted a story that involved them as heads of Rajputana. I was really impressed with the portrayal of JB in the show- her strong character and the charm with it. I wanted Ajabde to step in her shoes and tackle situations. Though the CVs showed it for a bit but it was related to phool. 
So I decided to fulfill my wish in my story...right in the beginning.😆

War ...not right now but its coming up for sure.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Hi Mahishee

Welcome to the forum n I will celebrate a new writer.
 The story is gripping n full ofriddles n puzzels in the form of prophecy.

N this is one story to start after Praja is crowned. Sad to hear that JB is to leave in 5 days forever. Hope if they can find what they are looking for JB would stay back...

Hi sujata di,
Yup. ...praja will surely succeed as they are together and as a team.
As of JB, you will see it in the next update.
Thanks for the lovely motivation😛
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Here is the update folks!!!
It can be a little boring but its important to connect with present circumstances

So here it is:

Chapter 2 ~ Knowing the Past

Shakti Singh and Chundawatji were heading towards Merta at lightning speed. The sky was overcast with dark clouds indicating trouble and sorrow. The sky reminded him of that fateful day. 

*flashback*

The Chittor Palace
Maharani Jaiwanta Bai stood at the window staring mournfully at the dark sky. It was afternoon but the people of Rajputana were going through one of the darkest and longest nights. Rana Udai Singh entered the room.

US: Jaiwanta Bai ji, you are standing there for a long time now. Take some rest, its not good for you or our baby.

JB: The sky is peculiarly overcast today, the fickering diya in my mandir is also troubling me. What if...

US: Everything will be fine...here come and lie down.

Rao Maldev was the son of a Rao Jaisingh,the ruler of Marwar. But the thirst for power had led him to murder his own father to grab the throne. However,his dream was to have the have the whole of Rajputana at his feet,begging him of mercy. He knew that conquering Mewar was impossible for him. He didn't have the resources nor the courage to outdo a glorious Mewar. He had already lost twice to Rana Udai Singh in the battleground, so he decided to use the dark powers of the Devil to capture the Princely State. They were existent in the past but a noble soul had them shut in a dark corner of earth to protect humanity. But Maldev was blinded in his greed and adamantly acquired them after much penance. He created an army of the dead. The soldiers in his army were made of black magic. If they killed humans, the humans would too become like them and kill more people. So now after gaining his new sought means to conquer, he planned to attack Chittor.

The Battleground

US: Beware Rao Maldev! You have already lost twice,still you have the courage to fight me again.

RM( With a gleam of malice in the eyes): Its time to pay for your goodness. Alas! I can't even imagine the terrible state of you and your family, of Mewar after you lose everything. My sympathies with you.

Attack! 

US could sense the unusual atmosphere this time. Maldev's soldiers had black eyes and red skin. Their faces were deformed and teeth sprang out of their mouth. But what he saw after it, he just couldn't believe himself. His soldiers were not able to kill them. Whenever he slayed some soldier, his wound would get soaked inside his body and he would get up again. But the Mewaris were getting killed in the massacre. Worse than that, they were too becoming a replica of the horror that killed them. So US army was reducing terribly fast and Maldev was gaining from the dead.

Soon, Maldev encountered US. 

RM: So US, has opinion changed about me.

US: You leech! You took the help of the Devil to conquer Mewar. You forgot that you yourself are ending the human race. Your soldiers will not stop killing and one day you will face the same fate.

RM(Giving out an evil laugh): Stop rambling you fool and face the Devil himself.

Saying so, he attacked him with his dark sword.

Clash!

US could feel his power losing minute after minute. Every time his sword cut his skin, he could feel the burning sensation. Soon, US was at Maldev's feet.

RM: I told you US,this time no one can stop me.

US: You coward! Evil has to come to an end. Your malice will be the cause of death. You will die a death of whom the Devil will also be scared of.

RM: Enough!

Saying so, he trusted his sword at US but he deflected at the last second and hence the sword penetrated his leg and not his chest.
Soon, a dust storm rose. A storm so wild that Maldev couldn't open his eyes. It was like the Gods were angry now. After a massive storm, it started raining drop by drop. Maldev was scared. After acquiring the powers of the Devil, he had to be away from the  elements of nature like sun and water. He ordered his army to get into the Chittor fort immediately for shelter. Considering US as dead, he galloped in the fort.

On the other hand, as soon as JB got the news, she fainted. A daasi, Girija, arranged for her safe evacuation from the fort to protect the future of Mewar and herself dressed up as the Maharani.

RM killed her , thinking she was JB and gleefully announced that the lone successor of Mewar was also gone. Rao Mamrakh, the Samantha of Bijolia took Ranaji and Maharanisa to Tulsidasji, a renowned saint.
Meanwhile, RM had crossed all his limits. His kingdom expanded with the fall of Chittor and the human race gradually depreciated. People were openly massacred. Even women and children were not spared from his devilish ways. Women were a mere tool for entertainment and to satisfy the greed of men. But as the morgues were taking over the state, hope was still alive in some corner of Mewar.

Tulsidasji heard of all the death and destruction and decided that it was now the time for his intervention, heavenly intervention. He got into deep meditation and requested the Gods to give him power to protect humanity. 

Six months later

Badhai Ho! Badhai Ho!
Maharanisa ne yuvraaj ko janam diya hai!

Tulsidasji, with his powers had revived JB and US. Although US was alive, his condition was frail. Rules of existence had changed now. Evil had to be taught a lesson and when things around you change, you have to bring in change in yourself.
After judging the situation, Tulsidasji had given US a new birth. But now US was connected to JB in such a manner that neither of their souls could be free until both of them died. 
This change came as a great boon an year later. 
An year after giving birth to Pratap, JB died mortally but since US was alive, her soul was still with them. This legacy was to be transferred to all the coming generations until the evil was gone.

Twenty years later

The Udaipur Palace
Pratap, with , the guidance of Tulsidasji had built a splendid city, the city of Udaipur. JB had managed to build a protective barrier around it so that Maldev and his evil forces could not penetrate into the city. But it was getting weaker with the deteriorating health of US. 
On the day of Pratap's coronation, she knew that it would only last for five more days now.

*flashback ends*

Shakti Singh and Chundawatji halted to a standstill as the ground beneath them started shaking. They were deep into Merta by now. Their horses refused to go further and they didn't know what to do.

Hope u all like it,
With love,
Mahishee.

sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW this was splendid. A Complete n different take on Praja n will be a lot of fun to read.
In 20 years the devils haven't had any natural disasters?? or they did  have and also the ability to produce offspring ?? N the united soul invention by Tulsidas to revive Uday n Jaiwanta was a gr8 twist.

Looking forward to the progress of the story!! 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
I would like to add some important points to my update:( I had typed it but it got deleted so I am doing it again)
1) My exams are approaching so there won't be regular updates . I'll try to update thrice a week.
2) Since I am a Newbie so I have limited posts. I may not be able to reply to all the comments. But I am certainly reading all of them and I am simply loving the motivation
3) To solve this problem I have decided to collectively reply to all in a single post
4)This update could be a bit confusing as I feel I haven't been clear in expressing this part. But all the doubts you have will be clarified by me either in the story or separately.

With love,
Mahishee

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic chapter mahishee 😃Edited by Nonie12345 - 8 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey mahishee, welcome to the forum dear! Just read the teaser and the chapter-1 and it seems really really intriguing. Sorry,little bit busy so will read the rest later. But please do continue soon.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

WOW this was splendid. A Complete n different take on Praja n will be a lot of fun to read.

In 20 years the devils haven't had any natural disasters?? or they did  have and also the ability to produce offspring ?? N the united soul invention by Tulsidas to revive Uday n Jaiwanta was a gr8 twist.

Looking forward to the progress of the story!! 

Hii!!

I thought that the killing and open massacre of people and the destruction of human race was a disaster enough! But still you will surely get to see some more of the devils and how people coped up with it.
About the offspring ... I would like to add that the they had only acquired the power of devils and were half humans(their body functioned like humans😆)
The united soul theory struck me when ajab came to Pratap in the last episode😃

Thanks for the comment as I was really scared for this update😛
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Hey mahishee, welcome to the forum dear! Just read the teaser and the chapter-1 and it seems really really intriguing. Sorry,little bit busy so will read the rest later. But please do continue soon.

Hi Ramya di!!!!

I have read alll your stories and they are simply fantastic!!!!!
I am a big fan of Symbol of Love , I want the moon and others.

Take your own sweet time... Even I m busy with exams

Great that you found it interesting!!
Yup I'll continue very soon