Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Zareena has lost her mind, she is talking bullshit, what botox has to do in this case?, it's her life and her choice, no where botox proves that your son is innocent. 
And leave a person coz she was depressed?  If this is what she has taught to her son then not suprised that he is a big loser. 

But there is a point--  is it possible to remove a feotus without medical instruments or any experience? Does he know about exact position? 

And from where CBI discovered this? It was something happened behind closed doors, it was between 2 people, one is no more and another won't confess it even this is true, there is a gyno and 2 other doctors who prescribed  abortion pills to Jiah and if sooraj told them about his kartoot then why is it coming out after 2 years? Why didn't they confirm it with her abortion news 2 years back? 

And one more thing, abortion happened in January and jiah committed suicide in June,  approximately 6 months after her abortion, there could be some other reason behind her suicide or she was not able to move on even after 6 months?

-jiah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One word for your entire family-F*CK OFF🤬  
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

oh ok. i hope this dissuades guys n girls from treating physical relationships lightly.  and teaches them to be more responsible in their behaviour. 

So true .. people sometimes need to understand that immense amount emotional damage can be caused when relationships go wrong. So it is not right to treat yourself and your relationships lightly.
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This lady is an idiot! This is the worst thing you could do! Omg I CANT EVEN! 

At the same time, one can't ask someone to stay in a toxic relationship to make the partner feel better... depression is a disease that should be aknowledged by the patient and cured by professionnals. Sooraj wasn't of any help but sadly he may have not seen the distress Jiah was in.

Originally posted by: B-TEX

Like his mentor leaked a fake telephone conversation, so that he could prove to the world that the allegations against him were silly.

And it's done. 

^  Implying, Jiah was a psycho girlfriend who had made Suraj's life into prison. He wanted to buy a jewelry to gift Jiah, but Jiah spoilt his mood. 
Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
wife of a famous douche mother of an infamous criminal

Why did the TM edit her post? ðŸ˜• It had Suraj's abusive texts sent to Jiah a few hours before her death.
Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago
lilinfinities thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zarina Wahab defending her son? 😆 I still feel so bad for Jiah. Don't know what's the exact reason :/Edited by Alohomora. - 8 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
 The text messages are not that abnormal for couples who fight , hell I have said worse things to my bf but when you say the same things to a person who is clearly at her breaking point, it can have terrible consequences. Removing her foetus at 4 weeks again seems implausible because isn't your foetus the size of a seed or a bunch of cells at that point??? 

SP was abusive physically/emotionally ( as a human being he should be punished for that alone) and Jiah was clinically depressed to begin with. Yet did she kill herself solely because of SP or were there also other factors - this will determine whether he walks free. 

They need to find something more than text messages to pin this guy down for good.
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What kind of advice is that she wants to give everyone ? Leave your partner if he/she is going through depression ? Omg ! And what about depression after marriage ? Should people get divorced too if one of them catches depression ??

Totally disgusting advice and it shows the mentality !!