Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

Another ghatiya pariwar on the frst mehra clowns now these.

Everyone will thopofy this maharani on him🥱

yep Ishani will lead the thopofying clan, she's handicapped, you promised she needs you, you cant do that to her🤢🤢🤢 
naxathira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

these two dont have a fan following i dont think, deffo not on IF so we're safe dont worry..😳😆 Nothing like last time will happen this time. coz these two are literally nobodies😆

😆 😆 thank god n thanks dear for this om manko shanti om news...
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
@ILTHBEB yep same one..
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Greetings tl 
Over reacting the matter with the small small issue .if we go throgh the tagline that came along with promo its clear about the plot of the story .
Let's see after the torcherous act of ishu and the post leap story to pen out then you girls and boys ate free to do anything with the show .
Rittika just want ishani desutuction and she make sure that she never gets ranveer and anyo e of this family live .i am saying the same thing when the news is leak .😡
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Then what was need of this alfa beta gama particle ?now ranveer will be present in ish house & this chamchi gonna have gandi nazar on him
Atleast shi sister was nt like that
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
and my baddua is even stronger then yours is Sadi, this show needs death🤢🤢🤢 i feel bad seeing the TRPs low, but reality is, it doesnt even deserve 2 for the crap they keep dissing at us🤢 may this shit NEVER work and may this be the last track of this show, before they get YET ANOTHER daura after the 6 months of this shit, and we're blessed with YET ANOTHER leap and ANOTHER joker family who'll fall for Ranveer Ishani respectively whilst both are hating on each other🤢🤢
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

Then what was need of this alfa beta gama particle ?now ranveer will be present in ish house & this chamchi gonna have gandi nazar on him

Atleast shi sister was nt like that

she was his step sis no? Loads younger me guessing and what not. he's ranveer age Shi i mean hence they kept that shit off from there...😆😆😆
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

and my baddua is even stronger then yours is Sadi, this show needs death🤢🤢🤢 i feel bad seeing the TRPs low, but reality is, it doesnt even deserve 2 for the crap they keep dissing at us🤢 may this shit NEVER work and may this be the last track of this show, before they get YET ANOTHER daura after the 6 months of this shit, and we're blessed with YET ANOTHER leap and ANOTHER joker family who'll fall for Ranveer Ishani respectively whilst both are hating on each other🤢🤢

Ameen .its more than enough now 
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Lolz i am feeling disgusting & careless at same time & it sucks🤢
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@ILTHBEB yep same one..

🤣 don't knw exactly what to say now!rofl