Alefia Kapadia opp Ranveer: Article

Posted: 8 years ago
Talented actress Alefia Kapadia will be the next new entry in Colors' Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi (Balaji Telefilms).
Yes, she will be the girl opposite Ranveer (Shakti Arora) in the track ahead.
As per credible sources, "Naina, the character played by Alefia will be a girl in trauma and shock who would be confined to the wheel chair. She will be the youngest of the girls in the new family which will see actors Mohit Abrol, Parul Chauhan, Dolly Sohi, Deep Jailtley, Sunny Bajaj."
Ranveer's entry in Naina's life will come as a breath of fresh air for the girl, and she will get into the mode of recovery.. Naina will slowly also fall for Ranveer, is what we hear.
We tried calling Alefia, but she remained out of reach.            
Alefia was last seen playing a negative role in Zee TV's Satrangi Sasural.
The new family will begin shoot very soon.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/alefia-kapadia-the-new-girl-ranveers-life-colors-meri-aashiqui-151211

I've only seen her in vamp roles so if BT want to turn her evil later they can easily do so 🤣Edited by *Reemz* - 8 years ago
she's mehhh looking.. no idea about her acting never saw her before this.. and this CC torture is never ending🥱🥱 both cant seem to grow the f**k up and stop running into other people's arms with each leap🥱🥱 
i wished they had shown him  to be  angry but alone...😔... Rv in few months u r in someone else's arms ????  n say can't live without ishu ... kiddo b angry but dont rush in other girl's arms .💔..what if they show that Mus r  clear once rv is engaged with this girl ..then Rv couldn't control himself n Ishveer CON happens ... Ishu get prego but leaves as Rv is committed to other girl ...💔😭 Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
Shit! Full on crap!
Ive already had enuf wid ritika! Not anodr vamp ppllzz! M too weak to tolerate it ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢
reb any insider news about new track?? 
you know what, this is the exact same f**king Khichdi all over again that we just got out of..🥱🥱

Ishani in jail, comes out sees him with Ri thinks its his kid leaves, Shi gives her sahara, falls in love with her, she commits against her will, is ready to betray Ranveer but not Shi.. finds out Ri is evil comes back to Ranveer to save him so she can run off back to Shi.. 

now same shit again just backwards🥱🥱 

he'll come out of jail see her with this new family, commit to this new girl out of anger, find out Ishani is being abused, help her out, but commitment will be first like hers was and if this new didi gives him permission like Shi bhaiyya gave her permission, he'll reunite with ishani, if not, the torture and separation continues.. l

ike seriously EK f**k OFF!!!!!!!!!🤢🤢🤢 and sadly, like they got their TRPs back with Ishani finding out about Ri, they'll get them back this time too when Ranveer finds out the truth and we're stuck again🤢🤢🤢 

this show needs to just end once and for all, I'm tired.. bas karde burhiya, baksh de bachchon ko aur band kar iss bakwaas ko🥱 
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago
iam jus so tired of ektas cvs yaar..pls change the show title as kektamultiple marriage matrimony.com...its so upseting hw far a beautiful luv story gets collapsd for trp...i jus feel bad oly for us loyal viewers..its so difficult to see ishveer vth others..jus so annoying...god gv us strength.tfs reemz.
Sana shakti gave you the entire track what more you want🤣🤣🤣 
this show needs to go, i hope they never ever ever get their TRPs back with this crap they're about to pull on us🥱🥱 this isn't a new start, this is the exact same recycled crap all over again coz they cant come up with anything better🥱
Man, you people always spam without me... 

And who on earth is this Alefiya Kapadia? Is she any good?