Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Georgie🤗🤗 ive never seen her acting, looks wise, she's below average IMO.. looks older then bhaiyya too even without once seeing them together😆 like his didi, yeah like his didi. their new love interests are bhaiyya didi🤣🤣🤣
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

Georgie🤗🤗 ive never seen her acting, looks wise, she's below average IMO.. looks older then bhaiyya too even without once seeing them together😆 like his didi, yeah like his didi. their new love interests are bhaiyya didi🤣🤣🤣

These bloody CVs... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ And wow, IshVeer have taken people who look like their siblings. Kal ko mood badal gaya toh bol sakte hai ki yeh meri mooh boli behen hai/ yeh mera mooh bola bhai hai. Smart people. 

And I'm off again, spamming from college library. 
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Moo dikhai🤣

One ..she is meh than meh
She looks his didi
Her char will gain sympathy vote🥱
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

These bloody CVs... ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ And wow, IshVeer have taken people who look like their siblings. Kal ko mood badal gaya toh bol sakte hai ki yeh meri mooh boli behen hai/ yeh mera mooh bola bhai hai. Smart people. 

And I'm off again, spamming from college library. 

yeah, be all wanveel we no married look how alike we look, hes my long lost bro, he can be all me also not after this girl, look how alike we look, she my long lost sis like milan. my parents have a habit of dumping their kids...🥱🥱🥱

bye georgie🤗
LadyMeringue thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

Moo dikhai🤣

She looks his didi

Sadi, have you taken a vachan that if track changes, Mai will remain on your dp forever? ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

this show needs to go, i hope they never ever ever get their TRPs back with this crap they're about to pull on us🥱🥱 this isn't a new start, this is the exact same recycled crap all over again coz they cant come up with anything better🥱

tl,eagerly wanting matsh's bid adiue. 😵 otherwise i wl keep continuosly to take smell of this thrash.
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

Moo dikhai🤣

She looks his didi

who'll sympathize with her though?? Her face doesnt have that rhondhu factor to make people feel for her character...😆😆😆 but yes she'll be the new Shi for sure, why do you hate her so much, she's + wants good for everyone, ishani left  him, let Ranveer move on🤣🤣🤣
LadyMeringue thumbnail

yeah, be all wanveel we no married look how alike we look, hes my long lost bro, he can be all me also not after this girl, look how alike we look, she my long lost sis like milan. my parents have a habit of dumping their kids...🥱🥱🥱

bye georgie🤗

You ijj phinding for logic in wrong show, Freddie. Wrong show, I'm telling you. The aashiqui wasn't ever there.  All it had was sweet candy sticks until sweet got over and candy went phuss. 

Maine nahi jaana! ðŸ˜­
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

You ijj phinding for logic in wrong show, Freddie. Wrong show, I'm telling you. The aashiqui wasn't ever there.  All it had was sweet candy sticks until sweet got over and candy went phuss. 

Maine nahi jaana! ðŸ˜­

you know what you're right, this isn't a love story, this is revolting piece of chewing she's forcibly stretching when the flavour is long lost. she's on her f**king 5th guy and hes on his third girl.. how much more will they show the same crap over and over and over again before pulling the plug on this crap🥱🥱 ive had enough, shoo matsh shoo.. may this track never get you your TRPs shoo🤢🤢🤢