Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
yep CP Sadi Ameen.. i do genuinely feel bad every week the TRPs are out and its low, but again fact remains, for the crap they show they dont even deserve THIS much. and the higher the ratings are the more this will go on, the more we'll get the same story with every single male actor alive opposite her, every female actor alive opposite him, so its better if it just dies..🥱🥱 not interested in 10 mins of bhaiyya with ishani didi this aunty looking didi with ranveer bhaiyya.. and 2-3 mins of IshVeer where theyre bitching at each other🥱🥱
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She will be the youngest of the girls in the new family which will see actors Mohit Abrol, Parul Chauhan, Dolly Sohi, Deep Jailtley, Sunny Bajaj."
So many jockers at once ðŸ¤¢ They couldnt afford parekhs so why this crap🥱
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

Lolz i am feeling disgusting & careless at same time & it sucks🤢

thats the right word, disgust, i feel disgusted with this show, their characters, the fact that THIS is a LOVE STORY🤢🤢🤢 
njan20 thumbnail
Thnx Reemz.. I saw her before in a star plus show.. she is very gud in terms of acting especially in negative role.. 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

She will be the youngest of the girls in the new family which will see actors Mohit Abrol, Parul Chauhan, Dolly Sohi, Deep Jailtley, Sunny Bajaj."

So many jockers at once ðŸ¤¢ They couldnt afford parekhs so why this crap🥱

this is why they got 2nd hand unknown jokers this time, too many new people, if they're known names how will she pay them🤣🤣🤣
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

yep CP Sadi Ameen.. i do genuinely feel bad every week the TRPs are out and its low, but again fact remains, for the crap they show they dont even deserve THIS much. and the higher the ratings are the more this will go on, the more we'll get the same story with every single male actor alive opposite her, every female actor alive opposite him, so its better if it just dies..🥱🥱 not interested in 10 mins of bhaiyya with ishani didi this aunty looking didi with ranveer bhaiyya.. and 2-3 mins of IshVeer where theyre bitching at each other🥱🥱

it needs to bid adeu ,its high time now 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
yep 400+ episodes is respectable enough for a love story. if you cant show anything new cool, end it.. 
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

this is why they got 2nd hand unknown jokers this time, too many new people, if they're known names how will she pay them🤣🤣🤣

let him marry this & do seva
Let her marry bhaya and get whacks

All this crap gonna stay for more than six months if it doesnt end
Silhoutte92 thumbnail

yep 400+ episodes is respectable enough for a love story. if you cant show anything new cool, end it.. 

There are hundred ways man.my wish to see them hubby wife will always be an unfulfilled wish .Let them die for all i care🥱
I have given up on them but they keep putting salts on wounds
BeEverVectorMan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

she's mehhh looking.. no idea about her acting never saw her before this.. and this CC torture is never ending🥱🥱 both cant seem to grow the f**k up and stop running into other people's arms with each leap🥱🥱 

Greetings TL,

she was in just mohabbat if you remember...younger leads elder sis