Frequent Posters

sapnapari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats on the  new thread dearies... 
Ramyagirish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi renu I loved all ur new episodes. I almost wish d real one had such scenes. Even  I felt there should behave been a brk before sam -arj engagement as radhika should have been on bed rest considering her injuries. Nandini's entry  could have been delayed. Just like u showed arjun speaking to someone the same could have been portrayed on d show.mAnyways changes tat u bring abt and connect with those scenes v already saw r just incredible and beautiful. I don't have enough words to explain how u portray each and every character 's sensitivity so flawlessly. A small request if u have time at ur disposal can u plz give us slightly bigger episodes? I don't mean ur episodes r small just tat I can't get enough... Lovely unfoldling of a sweet story... Your story is a tribute to all mmz fans. 
lovv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
new thread...congratulations guys...

hope this thread also moves smoothly...Nice title yaar @hanishank... truly meaningful...

so wat happened to Dmegha...no offence...just asking...

hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lavanya...
do not know abt megha...

was missing u in the forum...mainly ur short and sweet scenes of mmz 😊

are u fine...busy in work..?

lovv thumbnail

Originally posted by: hanishank

lavanya...
do not know abt megha...

was missing u in the forum...mainly ur short and sweet scenes of mmz 😊

are u fine...busy in work..?

hey i asked abt dmegha, bcz normally we used to wait for her to create new thread r8...last time we got warning too...so wen i saw d thread z created by u...i thought we got another warning or wat...lol...

i am totally fine yaar...n u knw wat feels more good...we made to new thread vth our snail pace ...hope we vl cross thread #29 atleast here...lol...bcz 29th august it ended..again i am telling really liked d title u hav given...previously its always mostly vth ardhika...now its seems related to ardhika as well as to us...

bit busy vth new work...

as i said, i vl share my thoughts on Diwali...wen Rose posted...u know i was totally happy n waiting for it...

last ,i thought i ended vth arjun-radhika-prerna...now we got many stories coming up to read...so i am not bothering vth writing d thoughts ...
lovv thumbnail
Hey guys, @Baki posted dat DYM z gng top telecast on SP from 14th dec, 1.30 pm again...

its on SP  only...

enjoy guys...now they r giving some wat good repeat slot...

see IPKKND they put at 3.30, so for 4 pm slot, they vl bring which they wanted to badly promote get trp;s...i think so...

my mad brain z thinking like dat...
Edited by lovv - 8 years ago
lovv thumbnail
OFF TOPIC

i came across an article, which z talking abt broadcasting dept, warning TV channels like zee, colors n few tamil n telugu channels too.. for showing superstitions, ... n all on prime time...

nice one...

but they said, they shouldn't use women as -ve character, this one vl totally damage SP n all d channels except few like epic,big magic, sony series n all...but they never mentioned SP...

vthout female -ve character, top hindi channels cant survive...lol

i hav seen BIg F, for neil...

he z totally neil there, his smile, dialogs everything like in DYM only...except dat gal..but she looks good too...

d songs in dat epi also good...

he spoke to d gal, like he vl speak to radhika n sam...totally...i missed DYM at dat moment a lot...

Edited by lovv - 8 years ago
hanishank thumbnail
what...!!!
dym is coming on SP again..!!! is this true..

good may be now they are realising what they lost...
hanishank thumbnail
yes Lavanya...
even i felt we connect ed coz of DYM and ardhika and the discussions on this is relief to the busy life we r having...and the word struck me 'solace'

yes...so many new stories are coming now a days...am very happy...thanks to battu,esprit,renu,rose,grace...akya..
hanishank thumbnail
and abt Neil...yeah ...and have u observed he was caring his hair as shown in sbs segments in big f...so for me like watching Neil and the girl is like sam and radhika to him..
.that girl is also cute...his smile,his physique,his caring attitude... I felt that the epi is extension of DYM with a new character of ria...