Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hiii friends,...I love positivity,...I want less negativity to oppose,...The battle must b between the same person's +ve vs -ve,...likeArjun - his +ve (radz) against his -ve (Nandhini's Revenge) (Inside Himself)Radz - her +ve (Her values,Her trust on her Arjun,Family and her friends) against her -ve (her blind trust in her friend) (within herself)Sam - Her +ve (neil) against her -ve(Avenge against her Bestie Radz,Her ignorance in identifying the difference between Love and Infatuation) (within herself)Neil - His +ve (His Cool Attitude) against his -ve( Remained silent for all mistakes done by his love)(within himself)That's Y i cant get out of Manmarziyan even after closure dear,...I personally think,this story never needs any villain as Each person's Battle within themselves is nice to watch,...I dont think MMZ season 2 with other leads will justify my expectation and longness for this amazing story as I cant imagine Anyone as Arjun,Radhika,Neil,Sam Except Aham ,Monica,Shravan,Kash,...Its a nice memory and such a wonderful plot in Indian Telivision,...