Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

//ArDhika - A Solace\\ - *Appreciation Thread #28

hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Friends,
congratulation for new thread...

do not know why  but when thinking about ardhika caption for this thread..the word 'solace' came to my mind so given...

ur suggestions are welcome ...whether to change it or not
thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread dear.
hanishank thumbnail
mahi...i checked..it is the same PH of MMZ
Pearl V Puri-Hiba Nawab to play leads in Mumtaz Saba Productions' show for Zee TV
We are talking about renowned writer Saba Mumtaz and Producer Siddharth and Rahul Kumar Tewary's new show for Zee TV, under their newly formed banner Mumtaz Saba Productions.
The yet untitled show has got its lead faces, and the team is all set to shoot the promo, is what we hear.
hanishank thumbnail
and why i hoped is...maximum swastik productions repeated their cast...
kashmira acted with them previously in ambar dhara
aham sharma acted in mahabharat

shravan and monica are new to them and even monica also not new...she acted already in their online show,zugad

hanishank thumbnail

i read in twitter that 27th dec ..ita awards are going to telecast in TV

hope to see monica in that ðŸ˜›
Edited by hanishank - 8 years ago
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread guys,...

Hani,...Title is nice yaar,...
jey3ram thumbnail
hiii friends,...

I updated my next episode in my FF guys,...Will Pm u later,...

jey3ram thumbnail
Hiii friends,...

I love positivity,...I want less negativity to oppose,...The battle must b between the same person's +ve vs -ve,...like

Arjun - his +ve (radz) against his -ve (Nandhini's Revenge) (Inside Himself)

Radz - her +ve (Her values,Her trust on her Arjun,Family and her friends) against her -ve (her blind trust in her friend) (within herself)

Sam - Her +ve (neil) against her -ve(Avenge against her Bestie Radz,Her ignorance in identifying the difference between Love and Infatuation) (within herself)

Neil - His +ve (His Cool Attitude) against his -ve( Remained silent for all mistakes done by his love)(within himself)

That's Y i cant get out of Manmarziyan even after closure dear,...I personally think,this story never needs any villain as Each person's Battle within themselves is nice to watch,...I dont think MMZ season 2 with other leads will justify my expectation and longness for this amazing story as I cant imagine Anyone as Arjun,Radhika,Neil,Sam Except Aham ,Monica,Shravan,Kash,...

Its a nice memory and such a wonderful plot in Indian Telivision,...
krithi12 thumbnail
congrats for new thread 
hanishank thumbnail
Originally posted by: jey3ram

Hiii friends,...

I love positivity,...I want less negativity to oppose,...The battle must b between the same person's +ve vs -ve,...like

Arjun - his +ve (radz) against his -ve (Nandhini's Revenge) (Inside Himself)

Radz - her +ve (Her values,Her trust on her Arjun,Family and her friends) against her -ve (her blind trust in her friend) (within herself)

Sam - Her +ve (neil) against her -ve(Avenge against her Bestie Radz,Her ignorance in identifying the difference between Love and Infatuation) (within herself)

Neil - His +ve (His Cool Attitude) against his -ve( Remained silent for all mistakes done by his love)(within himself)

That's Y i cant get out of Manmarziyan even after closure dear,...I personally think,this story never needs any villain as Each person's Battle within themselves is nice to watch,...I dont think MMZ season 2 with other leads will justify my expectation and longness for this amazing story as I cant imagine Anyone as Arjun,Radhika,Neil,Sam Except Aham ,Monica,Shravan,Kash,...

Its a nice memory and such a wonderful plot in Indian Telivision,...

yes Renu...
we r so connected to the show and the characters that we cannot see/imagine anyothers in their shoes ðŸ˜­