Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratz garima!!!!(for what?she joined medicine?sorry,i m not uptodate with sosy family's news nowadays...but glad that she achieved something!!!)

And what about probable rnb n preeti,dristi???😉
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Garima congratulations!!

Good luck 👍🏼
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good evening n morning all..
Congrats Garima..
👏
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

Congratz garima!!!!(for what?she joined medicine?sorry,i m not uptodate with sosy family's news nowadays...but glad that she achieved something!!!)

And what about probable rnb n preeti,dristi???😉

Have new recruit who turned up at work. He's Spanish but has hair exactly like RnB - curly Long and black 😉 he's skinny too, and is absolutely brilliant. I drooled obviously would have frightened him if dug on his personal status. But bechara is barely as tall as I am. 😊 😆
blue5sky thumbnail
Ok guys.. Take care catch you all in the morning 😊
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Subterfuge

A sizzling hot woman tries to snare my dude

The dude seems enamored to part with my Beat

The sight triggers a churner in my belly I need to retch

Woman's instinct or protective care for my state Sam senses my pain

I am overwhelmed by fear...have I lost him I ponder

Cain had drawn the blood of his brother this cane drawn the joy out of his lady

Remorseless at the queries posed Cain faced the wrath of his maker

Prodigal  and nomadic he was brought to the fold by the naive goddess

Adored to the core by them that watched helpless

Her pain was gut wrenching yanking his sister's heart towards the lass with a babe

She indicted and riled and condemned all men folk of infidelity

Tan adept at comforting his distraught wife

Sent her to care for the flustered girl her delicate plight sensing

Her Thanks seemed too formal her expression evoking a sting in their heart

She was wary of her actions measured in her words  guarded in her step

Her pranks were easy to guess and evoked a smile and jaws fell in wonder at her playfulness

His was mean crafty and wile and deleted the smile from their faces

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

💔 Nisha agree it's untrue. That's what O mentioned too - about life having its own designs and people slipping through.
Perhaps lost in translation. She wants me to let you know ❤️

and I don't Want to clog up your (PM) box 😊

Was talking to O when I typed this I sent what she asked me to. Sorry Nisha I think I you did get her right.
Errantnomad thumbnail
I am amazed at how we all tend to overlook the flaws of the characters we love . I put my hand up to say I do that with Ranjanji, come what may, such is my trust on him. And may be I am not fair here as I emphathize with Ranjanji more than I empathize with his children's loss. Swa asks the right questions on this matter . Such kind of loss , where the family tree was uprooted is unimaginable. But having said that I just cannot bring myself to look at Ranjanji any other way than with trust and respect. And with the dude,I absolutely am in awe of some of his traits and some traits of his , I'm like , really dude?

Some of us are willing to accord the benefit of doubt to Ranjanji, some of us stand for II come what may , some by Lasya and some by the dude.
And likewise , we waste no time to draw our swords out and banish people at every slip up, some of us find Mr. Iyer not behaving his age, some of us find Bala to be selfish and and some of us find II to be reckless and some of us find the dude to be too crafty and smug like in just what happenned in the last 2 updates .

We tend to try to emphathize and understand where the characters are coming from if we love them based the impression and the understanding we have formed on them all this time. We justify as to why we find this agreeable but not that and so on, irrespective of the fact that they they are just that,flaws.

A few posts were waiting to see if there's more to it than what has been said , may be a kind of redemption and now I read Nisha's as to why she let dude to be flawed on this occassion. I couldn't agree more .

As a writer, it must be so tough to be in the scene every moment this last whole year , she must love all her characters as it were her babies , hear us rant and day after day take us all through as if it was piece of cake for her. I am stuck by this kind of perseverance and quality in writing. and I'm going to use arya's tag here# KUDOS .
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you nisha 😳 no you are on time for the wish, abhi meri naukri door hai.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😆    😆