SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Oops!!

I forgot one more note

Orangen: I read your note many many times. How you said "If only we could hold on to the ones we love and not let them go out of sight, and thats all there is to protecting them" How sadly untrue!!! We watch helplessly as they leave despite...
Originally posted by moonwearer

Thank you Asma and Dristi for liking the post ...guess that the power of the piece lies in the fact that we are able to relate to the characters. They appear so true to life. The way in which we see similarities to folks we know is the power of the writer.

Tell me about it. I called O to make sure she wasn't well... Living in the past. I have known her for years.. But got to know of Thia only after SoSy.

Thank you Nisha ...I feel there is a purpose and relevance in the appearance ...lingering and disappearance of a rainbow...a butterfly...a burden and a blessing...each adds a value to our consciousness...so also people we interact...we encounter...we meet and some we may never meet...Nisha the pain is poignant in several people...a line here  or an object there...a word uttered or silenced all have the power to evoke a memory...a pleasure or a pain...we all need a space to vent...be heard ...be understood...be accepted...A lot of us our dependent on the strength we derive from being here...Excitement rubs off...annoyance is sensed and shared...so also pain and grief...we need to shrug off the despondency with courage...with grit...A huge hug to you...Take care
Originally posted by blue5sky

Tell me about it. I called O to make sure she wasn't well... Living in the past. I have known her for years.. But got to know of Thia only after SoSy.

Thia?
Originally posted by moonwearer

Thia?

Oops auto correct I meant * This..
Garima, congratulations.
We have another doctor making.
Noufi you have a company.
Nisha πŸ€—
Originally posted by dristi64

PRITEE

Thank you for liking my review. I usually try to stick to sanity when there is an insane situation around me. πŸ˜†
Without knowing the entire situation I can never just jump to conclusions. That's why I'm usually unable to connect to II's emotional outbursts even though I may like it in the storyπŸ˜’
Too reasonable and boring I tend to get when it's about a fight.πŸ˜†

Exam wasn't all that great today. Was too lazy writing the initial answers toh baki mein time kam padh gaya. Par chalta haiπŸ˜ƒ

Hope you are well, too.. Any update on your probable R&B?πŸ˜ƒ
Drishti...that's the lawyer in you. πŸ˜†
But, I still feel for ii ...even before she puked, I felt like I was punched in my stomach
II
I know you are hurt but you may not know that after he saw you in Taj even before knowing who you are, he fell for you.. The guy who was sexually hyper active has not seen any girls after you.. He is so much into you...  Yes he has flaws n was in many relationships before you, but now it is only you...
Yes he has only one steady girl friend after you, who is adorable, lovely and cutest butter ball.. πŸ˜³

Girl please cheer up... We know it was a bad prank n he will make it for you..
SVM, it's always great to read your perspective. Wish I were as mature as you are.
Wish we have more people like you and I learn something from likes you, O and Nisha.
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Oops!!

I forgot one more note

Orangen: I read your note many many times. How you said "If only we could hold on to the ones we love and not let them go out of sight, and thats all there is to protecting them" How sadly untrue!!! We watch helplessly as they leave despite...

πŸ’” Nisha agree it's untrue. That's what O mentioned too - about life having its own designs and people slipping through.
Perhaps lost in translation. She wants me to let you know ❀️

and I don't Want to clog up your (PM) box 😊