Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dristi that was sort of a fight between rational mind and the blindly fallen in love with dude yet trying to hold on to reality kind of debate going inside my over worked up mind 😉
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

All is fair in their wars...dude thinks she knowingly flirted with Abhi to provoke him and played her playful pranks. Whatever the reason the possessive territorial II is upset like the mindless comments of Manny this prank of his has upset her the moment the beats were passed she fell sick...Sam realises the extent to which the sight has traumatised II...she would not find peace till she sees the smile back on II. Sometimes an extreme hurt pushes us into the arms of the person whom we love the most. We have heard from Akka that she is fiercely possessive of those she loves and a slight from them she cannot take. When she felt the dude had overlooked her for the dinner she ran away till he got her...she had a cold and he nursed her to health...he has been anxious of the cold she will throw a tantrum which only he can contain. It's that awareness that brings the smile on his face. II has not spoken of her love or the hurt she carries from his Sis. She does not discuss the arguments or insults hurled at her...he knows how Chachus Rolex hurt her in the gut( what he thinks) this prank will resolve either the manny issue prenup or bring the monomyobacterium secret out...it is a significant moment. He is self assured and has agreed that their relationship will be accorded respect he ma seem indifferent but he is definitely going to unravel something. I realise I cannot condemn the dude too. I would wait fNisha to blow us away with the next update.

Wow Sri 👏 lovely perspective!

O and I were moping in her personal story {{ouch}}.

This one brings me back to II and RnB.
Forgive me but I do prefer the dude to the what he was today!!
So true.. It's surely is significant 😊

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sonal really good work on the index
Dristi Kajal- nice reviews and how did the exam go? How many more before freedom??
Pritee, Kalpana Putti, SR - hello!
Nouf - where are you?
Ashu Namu EnVee ❤️
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
NeelAsma 🤗
SR whenever I use emoticon I invariably remember you.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Sonal really good work on the index
Dristi Kajal- nice reviews and how did the exam go? How many more before freedom??
Pritee, Kalpana Putti, SR - hello!
Nouf - where are you?
Ashu Namu EnVee ❤️

Hey asma!! 3 to go 😳
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Asma and Dristi  for liking the post ...guess that the power of the piece lies in the fact that we are able to relate to the characters. They appear so true to life. The way in which we see similarities to folks we know is the power of the writer. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
moonwearer thumbnail
Asma Day was really good... I had a very interesting session on the power of democracy with the X graders. I went to spend some time with the babies after almost a week and the way in which ther were all over holding my saree my hand and trying to hang from the neck...sheer bliss.  Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

All the best Dristi and Kajal...The eye and the mi for the eye seem to be taking brain breaks with their daily dose of So SY. Stay focused girls in exam preparation and analysing the update your perspectives always bring a smile and validates actions and events.

Hey Sri thank you 😳 this post brought a big smile on my face this morning and Kalpana yes my imagination are still running out somewhere like they were yday with some stupid analysis that I did 😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First things first Dristi Kjal Best wishes for the exams I know I AM REALLY LATE. By now the results have been declared probably AND u have job offers

Sigh!!

Vidya: You seem to be doing tremendous work. I cannot claim any such effort on my part. I bet if there were millions like you we can have our India back. I try to fight people's perceptions all the time.  Nothing in the scale of what you achieve Congrats

Shru:Well said on the previous topic BTW. She was expressing her distress about his wanting to return to Paris, something went off on his head and it all turned ugly. You were spot on in describing the difference between you two

Aina & Ashu: She is not a bechari abala naari, true, but his past life is like a thorn under her skin, she cant seem to get it it out inadvertently he seems to have used the very same thing on her as a prank.

The last two chapters were to show, he is not mahaan, he always does not do the right thing. He is as human as the rest of us, full of flaws

Garima, Congrats on getting into Med School

I didnt post anything a couple days ago, but I couldnt get Nivi out of my mind, December was supposed to be her wedding month, she was supposed to forget greeting her groom and be eating kachauri instead. How incredibly horrific some things in life truly are. Wanting to see the daughter happily married is any parents' dream, to Nivi's its an impossibility for no reason at all. Delhi in December is filled with weddings. One less this year... or NONE this year for me
At times like this I feel there is a higher power that chooses for us how every cruel it might be

THANK YOU FOR THE WISHES
This adhura parivar seems to trudge along