PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Kalpana [:Y:] [=D>] [:*:]
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey...
So happy my another cousin delivered a baby boy today afternoon!!!
πŸ˜†
Looks like it's baby time in my family πŸ˜›
moonwearer thumbnail
Kalpana i rave and rant at Bala and Sri Vishvanatha Iyer's antics...didnt when he accosted the dude after the Paris attack confrontation though the tone and tenor would be again different if it had been an Iyer.

Since the whole thing is a prank and even if the dude is flawed the wayanother aspect of the couple's relationship will unfold here is my expectation . I have my favourites too

II and R&B and their babies
Dad, Sam
Amma Lasya & Tan
Akka
Minion
Shravu & Nandhu
Tatha Paati Kamakshi Athai
Appa
Manny
Bala & subbu's mom
Rolex Raju and chachi 420
Errantnomad thumbnail

Sri, you brought that thanks bit in subterfuge.I was also thinking how that thanks to tan and Sam must have stung them. Ayyo...

Hello to all. Garima congratulations. Envee, Ashu, Asma , Nams missed saying a hello you all yest.

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ASMA

3 more exams to go. Will be thankfully done by Christmas. 
Hope you had a good day. πŸ€—

SR 

It's been sooo long!!!! Big HUG!!!!πŸ€—
I was holding on to a thread of hope that there was more to the story. That the prank was not just rubbing an ex on II's face. But Nisha's post has made it clear that it was just that. I'm so very sad about it.😭
Guess we can't all always behave in a particular way no matter how much we think we have a particular nature. That's what I thought about the Dude- his steady nature. But like in real life, he made a major error here. The saying is true, 'to define is to limit'... I had defined the Dude's character, assuming that there would b no surprises. 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NISHA

THANK YOU πŸ˜³ exams still going on. Job offers ka pata nahiπŸ˜†
It had slipped my mind that December was the wedding month. But then I read Garima's post today and memories just came rushing back in. Remembered her wallpaper that Diva had shared, the hennaed hands of a bride. Sometimes life really has no answers. Nothing can change this realityπŸ˜’
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

ASMA

3 more exams to go. Will be thankfully done by Christmas. 
Hope you had a good day. πŸ€—

SR 

It's been sooo long!!!! Big HUG!!!!πŸ€—
I was holding on to a thread of hope that there was more to the story. That the prank was not just rubbing an ex on II's face. But Nisha's post has made it clear that it was just that. I'm so very sad about it.😭
Guess we can't all always behave in a particular way no matter how much we think we have a particular nature. That's what I thought about the Dude- his steady nature. But like in real life, he made a major error here. The saying is true, 'to define is to limit'... I had defined the Dude's character, assuming that there would b no surprises. 

Yo...πŸ€—
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's become such a ritual.. a pleasant one though ... the waiting game.. me ranting in one tamil word that I know EPPO? so here it is agina this time I will use two words I have learnt from the tale Nisha Kanna, update Eppo?
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

It's become such a ritual.. a pleasant one though ... the waiting game.. me ranting in one tamil word that I know EPPO? so here it is agina this time I will use two words I have learnt from the tale Nisha Kanna, update Eppo?

Nisha...eppo  is my favourite phrase too...😊
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Nisha...eppo is my favourite phrase too...😊

This is my favorite too
Although I don't understand the language much