Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Too good Dristi.
You retain you sanity inspite of all. Truly a dude supporter to remember this maxim amidst all.
By the nice review. Although I am totally on ii's side this time.
Can't imagine any girl like Ii having to face this from man she so much is in love with.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Ammo, all my crazy theories given a rest. Clarity on Ira . Good heavens.

So II did not even make it to the table. Total intolerance and she told off Sam politely.
Sam and Tan , pity them. They must be feeling like snakes here.

Lasya's candy cane motif top makes a bad connect to that
Ira Babe in red candy cane locket kind of thing hanging in her curves. πŸ˜• . So cutie Lasya doesn't get a hug. Gee, this is bad.
It's kind of funny how the cute lasya is made reference as the other woman here in a cute sort of imagination. Ironically , Lasya's candy cane top made II truly see the other woman in lasya 😭 . How unfortunate. And Sam caught that.

Oh the poor girl just wanted paneer and good food. What a horrible night it turned out to be for II to see her Man sharing the beats plug with a too eager to please babe and to feel like she was dunked in Bhukara's coal pit. And I also think may be we have seen the the last of this kind being pulled by the dude here on.

And the ESP sirji. Minionji, you are a nice man to come back home too. II's good fortune .waiting for Ranjanji ever perspective, to comfort his Gudiya.
A very power packed update and II is giving the the royal block to her dude. Well, it's time the dude is taken to Coals for this one.

Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PRITEE

Thank you for liking my review. I usually try to stick to sanity when there is an insane situation around me. πŸ˜†
Without knowing the entire situation I can never just jump to conclusions. That's why I'm usually unable to connect to II's emotional outbursts even though I may like it in the storyπŸ˜’
Too reasonable and boring I tend to get when it's about a fight.πŸ˜†

Exam wasn't all that great today. Was too lazy writing the initial answers toh baki mein time kam padh gaya. Par chalta haiπŸ˜ƒ

Hope you are well, too.. Any update on your probable R&B?πŸ˜ƒ
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Irrespective of what the dude did there were some lovely turn of events that took place firstly the lady who is expecting has some mouth watering wishes and a simple wish to spend a night by the pool with the nomadic husband whom she is trying to put a leash on and his family who try and help her putting on that leash on him but to their surprise shock that man sits there with some different set of plans that might take his "world" upside down.
II you have all my empathy for that moron of a husband of yours, I don't want to get angry on you dude but this was beyond the limits and below the belts and beyond expectations from you.
Well II this time you seriously should hold on to your horses and stick to your point why not go to a place he cannot find you and let him frantically search for you like a mad man just drive him crazy without having any limits and have his worst fears realized of losing you and in course of it his baby. JUST DO IT. Fun pranks tease all should have a limit of their own anything beyond is hitting you hard across your face and certain things no matter what are not acceptable; it should be your prerogative from now on as to how you take course of it, enough of running to appa's and him chasing through n kissing you senseless pinning you on the half shut doors and crazily wanting to get back with him. This time his worst fears should be realized like yours were on Friday The 13th and at Maurya with that b****y s**t.

Dude I have that soft corner for you which makes me a little weak when you are wrong; it feels like you are that person who can do wrong but dude you are human and they are known for making mistakes even in Mars or in the rings of the Saturn; so get hold of it and if I can forgive II for knowingly repeating any of her mistakes and not learning, for me a blunder is a blunder there is no degree of small or big, I can definitely love you more after your blunder but not before you learn a lesson for a life time. It's that situation where I know it's wrong but can't accept that it's him who can do so and be so casual even after committing it. I have to constantly remind myself that partiality and love should not eclipse reality.

* haven't read anybody's point of view off to read all the pages.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

I didn't realize till this update what a staunch Dude supporter I am.πŸ˜†

In spite of all the evidence and all the view points of the various characters, I'm unable to reconcile the idea of R&B deliberately hurting II this way. This doesn't seem like his usual self. There is definitely more to the story. And the reason I say so is because II didn't even meet him at Ira. She saw and ran (understandably so). And he's kept his mouth shut. So I'm unwilling to condemn him without further evidence, like all you RANJAN supporters refuse to condemn him because he hasn't acquiesced to guilt, yet. (SHRUTI aa Jao maidan main🀣)

Preeti, Dhara and Kajal will get thisπŸ˜‰

Audi alteram partem (hear the other side as well)

What I posted is somewhat on the similar lines πŸ˜† stick to sanity when there's insanity around u 🀣

After interpreting some statues my mind had stopped working and then I come across this line πŸ˜†
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I m also in team dude!!!
Go girls...

One dout or rather question??
How come tan knows his high school girlfriend...
If she was!!
Sam may knew all his gf but how come tan recognizes her
at the airport
πŸ˜•
dristi64 thumbnail
KAJAL

Mujhe lag raha hai sab aakar meri dhulai karenge for still having some hope from the Dude. πŸ˜† Par mujhe sacchi nahi lagta that his way of getting back at II would b so low. There has to be more to it. Otherwise I'll probably feel that my interpretation of the Dude's character all these months was deeply flawed πŸ˜­
I hope Nisha has some ace up her sleeve to redeem R&B❀️
dristi64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

I m also in team dude!!!
Go girls...

One dout or rather question??
How come tan knows his high school girlfriend...
If she was!!
Sam may knew all his gf but how come tan recognizes her
at the airport
πŸ˜•

I dunno Sonal. It's probably one of those things in a story that is not directly shown or discussed. Maybe Sam told Tan on the way back or the guys discussed it before Sam went ballistic.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
All is fair in their wars...dude thinks she knowingly flirted with Abhi to provoke him and played her playful pranks. Whatever the reason the possessive territorial II is upset like the mindless comments of Manny this prank of his has upset her the moment the beats were passed she fell sick...Sam realises the extent to which the sight has traumatised II...she would not find peace till she sees the smile back on II. Sometimes an extreme hurt pushes us into the arms of the person whom we love the most. We have heard from Akka that she is fiercely possessive of those she loves and  a slight from them she cannot take. When she felt the dude had overlooked her for the dinner she ran away till he got her...she had a cold and he nursed her to health...he has been anxious of the cold she will throw a tantrum which only he can contain. It's that awareness that brings the smile on his face. II has not spoken of her love or the hurt she carries from his Sis. She does not discuss the arguments or insults hurled at her...he knows how Chachus Rolex hurt her in the gut( what he thinks) this prank will resolve either the manny issue  prenup or bring the monomyobacterium secret out...it is a significant moment. He is self assured and has agreed that their relationship will be accorded respect he ma seem indifferent but he is definitely going to unravel something. I realise I cannot condemn the dude too. I would wait fNisha to blow us away with the next update.
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Nisha, a song which you can use:
Mora piya mose bolat nahi
Dwar jiya ke kholat nahi ...

From movie Rajniti.

@Bold :  Perfect Song...!❀️😳  I can imagine II n R&B in this song!