SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hope you guys are having a good day..

Interesting to read all the posts/ reviews..

We are such and engaged lot aren't we??

⭐️
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NISHA

Bombay High Court acquitted Salman Khan of all charges in the 2002 hit and run case. I remember you rejoicing when he was sentenced by the Sessions Court and I said that he will file an appeal and get away. Looks like I was right when all I wished for was to be wrong on this count. I can't find any technical fault in the clippings of the judgement which have been released. But such a botched up job by the authorities in all these years left no room for the judges to do anything else. 

Yesterday I was feeling vindicated when I read about a number of army jawans being punished for human rights violations in Kashmir. Felt that it was a good news of justice on the eve of World Human Rights day. But today it is that day and Salman Khan gets acquitted. 
Kya balance kiya nature neπŸ˜•
Edited by dristi64 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hope you guys are having a good day..

Interesting to read all the posts/ reviews..

We are such and engaged lot aren't we??

⭐️

I believe too much into it and that's make this place so alluring and fun 😳
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Promise guys last one from me..
Nothing parochial about this .. Only sharing a genuine story there many many many more from the city I'm sure..
It's a 4 minute read according to the website.. Do read if you feel like it 😊

No Organisation or NGO behind just simple people who came together to ease or like Sri says " be a salve" in their small way.

Chennai the city I'm rpoud off.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Dristi the day he got out with Harish Salve I knew there's no point of return to being imprisoned like it was a given and the amount of public support he has it's quite difficult and to the extent the facts have been tampered with there was no way he could be convicted.
dristi64 thumbnail
And do read Subhash Ghai's words of sympathy for Salman. Apparently the latter suffered a lot during the last 13 years and did not marry because the case was pending!!
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys wats the hot topic of discussion 
dristi64 thumbnail
ASMA

THANK YOU for sharing that post on Chennai! Made my day! 
blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Hey guys wats the hot topic of discussion

Sal Khan the cheat, chennai and bit coin πŸ˜ƒ
Other than all of us and RnB and II πŸ˜‰
blue5sky thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

ASMA

THANK YOU for sharing that post on Chennai! Made my day!

Anytime sweety .. We can do with some good news on the otherwise dismal human rights day!