Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Harsh rehne de... Main hamesha hi uske against thi. Aur ab II ke bhi against hone lag gayi. 

Yahan sab justify hi karenge. Lalach kitni badi phenki hai usne dekho! 

I guess isi liye people tell me an too-much no-nonsense! πŸ˜†
Cant skirt issues... Always have to address them... Mom says am most non-susheel ladki she has seen... Am just non-suljhi!  πŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

N I feel THIS topic needs addressal... Its not first time he has done it.. Common... People think its love marriage... They both know this is purely attraction that got them married... OK attraction n their one-sided-love...both had not n still havent owned up their feelings... So in a way it was an arranged match... Both didnt know each other well AT ALL... She knew he had a live-in n had a breakup nearly 6-7 months before wedding... He never explained anything... Takes her to paris right after a week of wedding and INVITES AND ENTERTAINS HIS EX... Thats the most crude joke! N she lived it OK?!? Really?!? That was my major disappointment... Uske baad toh there was a series of them.. Abhi toh iff II firmly tells him that kisi bhi ex ke saath dikhe toh will chop your balls off... Itna bola bhi usne toh main faint ho jaungi...thats totally-out-of-character II... She will push/shove n kiss n make up ... Thats It!! 

ek min!! 
Ye ex wale bath pe tha?
Errrm
I'm a bhudhu
I was focussing on going back to Paris

About the ex thing 
He needs to be given a 101 on "how to live a married life" and "how to break up and never look back"

I was talking about Paris being an issue with no solutions
harshita27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

Chalo I've to head off now. Enjoy the discussion ladies. 

So good to see you back HERSHEY! And Good Luck with the case and everything else. Do pop in whenever you canπŸ€—

Byee!! Take care! N thanks!! Will try n be a bit more regular...
harshita27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

ek min!! 

Ye ex wale bath pe tha?
Errrm
I'm a bhudhu
I was focussing on going back to Paris

About the ex thing 
He needs to be given a 101 on "how to live a married life" and "how to break up and never look back"

I was talking about Paris being an issue with no solutions

Paris was long forgotten issue for dude when he couldnt pee or shampoo properly so he thought of "pranking" with the Arunima card... N For II, PARIS went out of her agenda when she saw the boob-leela of R&B n Animal!
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't see as yet how the tryst with Himachal can bring them together πŸ˜•.
The master story teller will pull the rabbit out of the hat...as she has done till now😊
Can't wait for the next update!
harshita27 thumbnail

Paris was long forgotten issue for dude when he couldnt pee or shampoo properly so he thought of "pranking" with the Arunima card... N For II, PARIS went out of her agenda when she saw the boob-leela of R&B n Animal!

Lol!! Arunima got turned into animal in my comment... N I dont want to correct it either!πŸ˜†
harshita27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

I don't see as yet how the tryst with Himachal can bring them together πŸ˜•.

The master story teller will pull the rabbit out of the hat...as she has done till now😊
Can't wait for the next update!

Nisha leaves her characters flawed, n real... Thats what she said... I hope chamatkar ho n dono discuss karein ye wali insecurity... But kasauli or paris or antarctica... Dude would have feared his life if he was with meπŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Chalo mera bhi bye hai😊

Byee...where is putty n nouf??
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I guess isi liye people tell me an too-much no-nonsense! πŸ˜†
Cant skirt issues... Always have to address them... Mom says am most non-susheel ladki she has seen... Am just non-suljhi!  πŸ˜†

Ditto with me... Clarity honi chahiye cheezon ki mujhe. Else ll never be able to breathe. Its always in my mind till I get an answer. I dont believe these two live with things unclear all their lives. Aisa nahi chalega na... At some stage or the ither things need ro be addressed. And why not address them now is my point! 
Errantnomad thumbnail

Lol!! Arunima got turned into animal in my comment... N I dont want to correct it either!πŸ˜†

Hey gals, this one got me. πŸ˜† . Nap again but disturbed. So got up to drink water while refreshing the page and saw this post and spit out the water.
Arunima and animal was funny but what got me was ok anyway I don't want to correct it also from you πŸ‘ πŸ˜†