Originally posted by: harshita27

Byee...where is putty n nouf??

nouf has been neck deep and perhaps beyond into work
putti was feeling a little unwell last evening..its was a stomach bug i suppose

and animal suits arunima πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

cyaa and hope to see you around a lot more πŸ€—
Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shruthi's comment ke baare mein soch rahi thi. She wanted II to pack his bags cooly to Paris .forget packing ,Lo abhi yeh bandha bina extra kapde other than the ones they are wearing udaa le ja raha hai biwi ko.

Or may be the crafty smart pants dude has got the clothes and suitcases loaded up too.
Mr. Iyer is going to be fumingπŸ˜†

On a more sober note, I am not talking of of the other DII visits or the stay there but I believe this time he couldn't hv given her the space to let her stay at her parents cos when you blunder and if you care enough to make it work ,then you don't give them the space and try to pataofy.
Cos you want to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
kalpana weren't you the one looking for toothpicks?

Errantnomad thumbnail
Sri , forget toothpicks, hubs is going to in no time kick me out of the room as I have got up three times atleast. And the light from my phone under the blanket is irritating him no end.I better go to sleep. πŸ˜ƒ or go out of the roomEdited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was thinking of reaction of Appa when he will get to know that they r in Kasauli
As he is expecting her to stay at DII for a week!!!
charlie1950 thumbnail
 Ya show off ur wealth but still will not be able to cover
the hurt us handed to ur wife knowingly
What is ticking me off is  his behavior
Ur  one smug b...d

Now u don't have to go to ur apartment
Ru not in a hurry to get ur peace and quiet
which is ruined by u being in India and not stop 
chatterbox -ll 
I hope u still remember u married her legally and promised 
to keep her happy
Ur latest prank gave her immense happiness that she is basking and glowing in it .I hope ur loving it now that she is not talking much to u , u know u got ur peace hope at least ur enjoying it.
U brought painful tears to ll eyes I hope u get some too.ya I'm on revenge mode but girls (good ones) doesn't stoop low like u.
Not enough dude still not enough
No redemption for u from my side.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He knows she is hurt and if she is in Delhi difficult to access her with current state.. Either she escapes to Munrika, D II or Sam's.. Now how can she give him silent treatment knowing her motor mouth... May be this how the married people patch up ignoring each others wrong doings..

Appa was plotting to have daughter home for 1 week.. The Dude doesn't leave her alone with Appa for 1 hour..
πŸ˜†

Looking forward 😳
But I feel he should ask sorry...
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha...pls make the husbands redeem sometimes or getting pain...it does not feel good to read we ..the wives/girls getting pain all the time... Really hurt by RnB's behavior...they dont bear the pain anytime... They always have someone to do boobleela...or sleeping around with another woman..  They doesnt carry the child in the womb na so they can do it...whenever they want...if he wants to stay alone in paris or want to have sex with his ex...let him leave II pls...but pls dont let II forgive him and act as nothing happened...I still feel He is only attracted to II physically and doesnt love her...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arooshee... Itne bhari bharkam dialogue!!! 
Baba... Hum log kab se rant kiye jaa rahe hain... Har baar aisa kuch hota hai aur woh nalayak is always unfazed believing usi ka chalega humesha. II toh pat hi jayegi ek do din mein. Itna time aur energy mat waste karo II pe. Uspe invest karoge toh sachi diob jaoge. 
πŸ˜†
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How is this for windfall ...
Bitcoin windfall