SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

Have seen it all he has raped our language and I loved that one where he says if u have fluency in English chalo abhi kaha jaana hai πŸ˜†
i related to the bit where he talks about maintaining character

the part where he mentions how we go on bhook hartal but end up hungry and still continue for the sake of maintaining character πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dristi64

I hope it turns out great for you. Hang in there.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm doing well. Writing final semester exams. Can't wait for Masters to get done! Bohut Ro liya zindagi meinπŸ˜†
The thread has been very active since a couple of days. Everyone is worked up against the blunder that Dude made. Koi Accha wala joke hai toh post kar. Pata nahi Nisha kab tak wait karwayegi for the next one.πŸ˜•
Sab active the... Joote mare honge...ek cessna ne sabko pro-dude kar diya! All is well I see! Except ashu and I... Noone seems disappointed.
Joke..dhoondna padega
Originally posted by harshita27

But then thats what is expected na? I consider myself non-nice n would have refused to be seen with him outside of IMPORTANT engagements/meetings until a very clear and spelt out apology for taking a joke too far was provided.. But II forgave him for calling his last live-in during their honeymoon... Yaha toh wo bas flirt kar raha tha.. Afterall shaadi n preggers toh II ko hi kiya na dude ne... Toh baaki sab toh chalta hai I suppose. II has famously skirted ALL important issues with dude.. She will continue to not disappoint us on that front

Correct. Agree with the being non nice part
I am still never gonna trust II's actions or words cause she will get back to being herself. I dont understand if she willingly does things or just rubs it in pepple's faces just to show she is miffed! 
Either case I am not bothering cause we know what is ultimately going to happen. 

Am just confused... Are you justifying his irresponsible act?
Ofcrs II was acting juvenile... She mostly is one will-act-in-haste woman... Did dude do anything to address paris or did he go off on another tangent altogether??
Its like saying that its right for appa to say "II had no 'NEED' to get preggers abhi"...  Cant justify either appa or dude here..sorry.. No way do I see the prank being the cause of II's sadness/disappointment/heartache abhi.
I am not justifying his act
not in a hundred years not even if he pays me millions πŸ˜†
if given a chance i will soundly smack him πŸ˜†

im saying issue discuss karke bath karke iss bar kutch nahi hone wala
they wont solve it

in an another situation some other day i would have told ki..bath karo solve karo
but this time is pointless 
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Harsh rehne de... Main hamesha hi uske against thi. Aur ab II ke bhi against hone lag gayi. 
Yahan sab justify hi karenge. Lalach kitni badi phenki hai usne dekho! 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Harsh rehne de... Main hamesha hi uske against thi. Aur ab II ke bhi against hone lag gayi.
Yahan sab justify hi karenge. Lalach kitni badi phenki hai usne dekho!

Ye lalach Nahi pyaar hai dear 😳

Sab active the... Joote mare honge...ek cessna ne sabko pro-dude kar diya! All is well I see! Except ashu and I... Noone seems disappointed.
Joke..dhoondna padega

Sab ka toh nahi bata sakti, but I've been trying to find loopholes. πŸ˜†
Not being able to digest the fact that the Dude can willfully hurt II so. Living in denial mode you see πŸ˜† but I'm unable to exonerate him this time. It was a way below the belt hit. Cessna doesn't impress me either. I need the actual confrontation or talk or whatever. Maybe Nisha has an ace up her sleeve. Ummeed par duniya kayam haiπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by NSB7

I am not justifying his act
not in a hundred years not even if he pays me millions πŸ˜†
if given a chance i will soundly smack him πŸ˜†

im saying issue discuss karke bath karke iss bar kutch nahi hone wala
they wont solve it

in an another situation some other day i would have told ki..bath karo solve karo
but this time is pointless 
N I feel THIS topic needs addressal... Its not first time he has done it.. Common... People think its love marriage... They both know this is purely attraction that got them married... OK attraction n their one-sided-love...both had not n still havent owned up their feelings... So in a way it was an arranged match... Both didnt know each other well AT ALL... She knew he had a live-in n had a breakup nearly 6-7 months before wedding... He never explained anything... Takes her to paris right after a week of wedding and INVITES AND ENTERTAINS HIS EX... Thats the most crude joke! N she lived it OK?!? Really?!? That was my major disappointment... Uske baad toh there was a series of them.. Abhi toh iff II firmly tells him that kisi bhi ex ke saath dikhe toh will chop your balls off... Itna bola bhi usne toh main faint ho jaungi...thats totally-out-of-character II... She will push/shove n kiss n make up ... Thats It!! 
Chalo I've to head off now. Enjoy the discussion ladies. 
So good to see you back HERSHEY! And Good Luck with the case and everything else. Do pop in whenever you canπŸ€—
Wow he definitely knows how to make it up to her and tats super special feature about him