Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
she is a special kind of delusional...people remembering her for bmb is🀣
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Bongsookie.

Naa I wrote out the dialogue coz I love the way she says it. She sounds so excited. πŸ˜† It's like last few seconds in the video, it is hilarious. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know man. McGonagall was such an awesome character. Never seen her this excited before...she was always so strict and uptight in the previous books/movies πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Snape was my favorite character though. What a true tragic hero he was!  And I wish Rowling had explored Draco's character more in the seventh book. 

Gosh I miss Harry Potter. πŸ₯Ί I still watch Harry Potter marathons when they show them on ABC and I re-read the entire series in every freaking vacation of mine LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basilisk

I know man. McGonagall was such an awesome character. Never seen her this excited before...she was always so strict and uptight in the previous books/movies πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Snape was my favorite character though. What a true tragic hero he was!  And I wish Rowling had explored Draco's character more in the seventh book. 

Gosh I miss Harry Potter. πŸ₯Ί I still watch Harry Potter marathons when they show them on ABC and I re-read the entire series in every freaking vacation of mine LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hadn't read the last two books before I saw the movies, so Snape's unrequited love came as a surprise. He was my fav character as well, alongside Neville Longbottom.
Draco was the best. β­οΈ I think I'm biased because I love Tom Felton as Draco. πŸ˜†

Aww tell me about it. πŸ˜† I don't know how many times I've re-read the series, and I'm not much of a book worm. πŸ˜† I wonder how my life would've been without HP.
Bland, I think. πŸ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche.

They don't use X-ray to imaging brain 9tanki. That's used for skeletal system and pathology. Brain imaging is done with CT scans or MRI. Damn, I can't believe the very intelligent SRK-Bebo didn't give you a lecture on this yet. Or her lectures are reserved only for select bunch? πŸ˜†

Just goes to show that you and people who liked your reply are no less dumber than the great SoDumb herself. Irony. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Damn good KaanKeNiche πŸ˜† πŸ‘
aish. thumbnail
She's the stupidest actress Bollywood has had in a very long time. Literally zero talent and acting chops.
aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaanKeNiche.

They don't use X-ray to imaging brain 9tanki. That's used for skeletal system and pathology. Brain imaging is done with CT scans or MRI. Damn, I can't believe the very intelligent SRK-Bebo didn't give you a lecture on this yet. Or her lectures are reserved only for select bunch? πŸ˜†

Just goes to show that you and people who liked your reply are no less dumber than the great SoDumb herself. Irony. πŸ˜†

A CT scan is an x-ray procedure. It is a combination of many x-ray images.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Edited by aish. - 8 years ago
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Her character impacted whole plot of BMB ????????? 🀣
Only two words for the self proclaimed ikaun - DELUSIONAL IDIOT
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"When the trailer came out, I received a lot of negative reviews."
At least she finally admitted that she gets negative reviews, otherwise it has always been "i've never gotten a bad review" jhaap πŸ˜†.
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

You were not a show piece baby...u were a wrong piece in the movie...aap nahi hoti...toh PRDP 50 cr aur banati..

Brilliant!πŸ˜†

Rhea120120 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeh Jab bhi mooh kholegi gand hi failayegi...looser