Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

salman was never keen to work with her in the first place, but how do u know she has been blacklisted?

She will be. Do you think Sallu is gonna take so much of nonsense and not do anything? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

She will be. Do you think Sallu is gonna take so much of nonsense and not do anything? πŸ˜†

seems like i have to go through the pain to read this interview now! Is she indirectly saying rude shit about salman? if so, she is quite thankless!
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

seems like i have to go through the pain to read this interview now! Is she indirectly saying rude shit about salman? if so, she is quite thankless!

Nope. But Sallu has a fragile ego. πŸ˜†
iKaun ki itni himmat kahan? πŸ˜†
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Nope. But Sallu has a fragile ego. πŸ˜†
iKaun ki itni himmat kahan? πŸ˜†

LOL

Originally posted by: meinfiraagayi

<font color="#990000">I can literally imagine her brain size as soon as she opens her mouth... X ray On... Zoomed... zooomed... zooomed further... found nothing...🀣damn brains dont have bones they cant walk🀣</font>

They don't use X-ray to imaging brain 9tanki. That's used for skeletal system and pathology. Brain imaging is done with CT scans or MRI. Damn, I can't believe the very intelligent SRK-Bebo didn't give you a lecture on this yet. Or her lectures are reserved only for select bunch? πŸ˜†

Just goes to show that you and people who liked your reply are no less dumber than the great SoDumb herself. Irony. πŸ˜†

i don't think so kareena said so much shit about salman earlier, he still worked with her! Or do u think that was because of Karisma?
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Bongsookie.

πŸ˜† I've always wanted to use that spell. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmOmfq1iyyw[/YOUTUBE]

Ahhh it's 'I've always wanted to use the spell'...well...mine was close enough πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-mistyeyed- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Has anyone noticed that Salman Khan fans have withdrawn their support of Sonam for the last few days?
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basilisk

Ahhh it's 'I've always wanted to use the spell'...well...mine was close enough πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Naa I wrote out the dialogue coz I love the way she says it. She sounds so excited. πŸ˜† It's like last few seconds in the video, it is hilarious. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by .Bongsookie. - 8 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -mistyeyed-

Has anyone noticed that Salman Khan fans have withdrawn their support of Sonam for the last few days?

The genuine Salman fans never really supported her actually. The ones who were doing so were the bandwagon Salman fans who climb on any bandwagon to diss SRK. SOME Sonam fans who were active during PRDP release diss anyone who isnt working with Sonam in the near future to it was a was win-win situation for the bandwagon Salman fans and the SoDang gang to team up together.