Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I personally hope it's not Kareena. I might be the few that can't stand them together. 
I sort of hope it's Sonam-HR, still ot over them in Dheere Dheere. 

Originally posted by: dazzelll

Sanjay Gupta, really Hrithik?

he obviously has no good directors approaching him besides Aushotosh and may be Kabir.

Let's see if they get Kareena or not, I think if anyone can get them together it is Rakesh Roshan..talk of irony of things, true circle of life!!

after Kabir and Aushotosh, who are the good directors left ? May be imtiaz ali , or Raju hirani ..

the good thing is that he is working with three different kind of directors, so the projects seem very exciting now, the list becomes better if the YRF film is confirmed.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Kareena Kapoor Khan-Hrithik Roshan remain star-crossed for now

Is Kareena Kapoor Khan (KKK) keen to work with Hrithik Roshan? The answer is yes. 

The actress has personally confirmed this to us on many occasions in the past. Is Bebo the heroine of Sanjay Gupta's next directorial venture that has Hrithik in the lead? The answer is no. When a section of the media reported that, Gupta took to Twitter to say, "It would be any director's dream come true to get Hrithik and Kareena together for a film. But we have not finalised our heroine yet."

READ: Kareena Kapoor's interesting statements

Trade sources indicate that the truth lies in between all these versions. Kareena was reportedly approached. However, an insider said she had to decline the offer. The actress remained unavailable for comment. Hrithik and Kareena, who are exes in real life, seem to be star-crossed in reel life. KKK was the first girl chosen to be the heroine of Kaho Naa.. Pyaar Hai (KNPH), Hrithik's launch vehicle.

For latest Bollywood updates follow us on Twitter >>> @TOIEntertain

For the latest in Bollywood news, like us on Facebook >>> TOIEntertain

After she opted out of KNPH, Ameesha Patel stepped in. Eventually, Kareena and Hrithik worked together in Yaadein, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Mujhse Dosti Karoge! and Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon. More recently, the two superstars were to team up for the reincarnation saga Shuddhi, which fell through. This is the third time that a project with them hasn't gone through.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/Kareena-Kapoor-Khan-Hrithik-Roshan-remain-star-crossed-for-now/articleshow/50011857.cms

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope DP and Shraddha are signed opposite HR in his new set of projects 
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why on earth did she refuse????
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Never a fan of Hrithik and Kareena pair I want to see another actress opposite Hrithik(Who haven't work with him yet) and strictly no for Katrina.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No Kareena or Katrina please. 
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Will this ever happen?? ðŸ¤”

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Its not happening guys
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/kareena-kapoor-not-interested-in-working-with-hrithik-roshan/