Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Everyday I see topics on old bollywood. Is this some history forum?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why do you always try to complicate simple things?

These are the films nominated for best film:

Dangal

Neerja

Kapoor & Sons

Pink

Sultan

I have watched all, and the first 3 films are best

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kapoor and Sons, duh.

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

"based on critical acclaim, box office success, and cultural impact, the following three films from the 2017 Filmfare Awards nominations could be highlighted:

1. Dangal: Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, "Dangal" is a sports biopic based on the life of wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat and his daughters Geeta and Babita Phogat. The film was not only a massive commercial success but also received praise for its performances, storytelling, and the portrayal of gender equality.

2. Neerja: Directed by Ram Madhvani, "Neerja" is a biographical thriller based on the life of flight attendant Neerja Bhanot, who sacrificed her life to save passengers from terrorists on board Pan Am Flight 73. The film received acclaim for its gripping narrative and Sonam Kapoor's performance in the lead role.

3. Kapoor & Sons: Directed by Shakun Batra, "Kapoor & Sons" is a family drama that explores the complexities and dynamics within a dysfunctional family. The film received positive reviews for its realistic portrayal of relationships, strong performances by the cast, and a well-crafted screenplay."

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Don’t mind me but my vote goes to Sanam Teri Kasam from 2016! It caught me off guard and warmed my heart in ways I didn't expect!

I'm steering clear of a rewatch cuz I ended up a teary mess by the end! Plus the unsuspecting guy turned out to be a heart stealer! I predict a cult following for this movie in a few years!

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Why do you always try to complicate simple things? ...

not "always", but sometimes "simple" things appear a bit too simplistic to me... (which may incite me to "complicate" them a bit)

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I liked Kapoor n sons 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Neerja. Wonderful film and so heartbreaking. Every actor in that film was at their best, even Sonam who genuinely impressed me. Would have given her the Filmfare that year.

Sarbjit is my next choice. Another biopic and another one that is heartrending but a must-watch because the public needs to be educated on stories like this.