IshRa SS- The Holiday || Chapter 9 updated pg 25

Tc_Tc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello guys, I'm a newbie to IF and I don't really write but IshRa and amazing writers of IF inspired me to write 😆

This is my first ever SS so I'll try my best. Let me know your comments- suggestions and feedback are welcome. Sorry if it's not good but it's my first ever attempt
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1:

*Bhalla Apartment*
A postman came to deliver an envelope addressed to Mrs R Bhalla. Ishita R Bhalla received the letter and opened it. To her amazement, two plane tickets accompanied with a letter were the content of the envelope. She opened the letter and read it aloud...

Dear beautiful wife, I know you have been working hard to manage your work and my family aswell as your childish husband   ðŸ˜‰ So as our wedding anniversary nears, I thought to visit London and Manchester. As you can see from the tickets, the flights this evening. What say wifey? Are you ready for the vacation?   See you soon! Yours, Raman x

Ishita was on cloud nine after reading the letter. She had always waned to visit England but her parents couldn't afford it financially. It was always amusing for Ishita as how her husband knew such small wishes of hers. She then wasted no time and went to pack.

Later that evening Raman retired home after a hard day at the office. Ishita had welcomed him in and gave him a glass of water a peck on the cheek, which was their daily routine.

Raman changed into comfortable clothing and he knew that Ishita already would've packed his clothes as she was a doting wife. Both left their apartment to the airport.

I'll end it here for know. Please let me know your thoughtsEdited by Tc_Tc - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tc_Tc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Index:

Chapters..
Teaser #1