Ch 3
Awesome update...
Eyelock was sweet 
Continue soon 
Tc_Tc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 4:

The plane landed at Heathrow Airport. Raman and Ishita descended the plane along with other passengers and went through security checks before collecting their luggage. Outside the airport, they caught a black cab (taxi that is popular in London) to their hotel.

Upon arrival at the hotel, both were welcomed and as soon as they reached their room, they hit the bed because both were extremely tired.

In the morning, Ishita woke up first and showered. She wore black jeans and a checkered shirt that she had tucked in. Her hair was plaited into a French plait.

The hotel provided a kettle with different kinds of tea bags and coffee sachets. Ishita turned the kettle on and decided to brew herself and Raman a cup of tea. After about 5 minutes, the tea was ready and she approached the bed to wake up Raman.

She gently stroked his face and hair and he stirred a little. She called out his name sweetly, he smiled and opened his eyes. His eyes met hers and they had an eye lock until they were disturbed by a knock on the door. Ishita stood up and opened the door. A waiter was standing there with a food trolley.
Waiter: Good morning madam. I have brought the breakfast platter
Ishita: good morning. Just leave the trolley over there
Waiter: okay
The waiter left the trolley where Ishita had told him to and left their room after wishing them a nice breakfast.

Ishita returned to Raman.
Ishita: Raman, jaldi karo aur utho, mene aap ke liye chai bhi banayi hai aur nashta bi hai. (Hurry and get up, I've made tea for you and there is breakfast) Go and shower!
Raman: Okay madam
Ishita: we have to go sightseeing today so hurry up baby

Raman got up and went to shower. Meanwhile Ishita set out the plates and arranged the breakfast on the small table placed in their room. Raman came out wearing jeans and a black shirt with some converse. He looked quite young and Ishita was surprised to see her husband like this. She had always seen him in formal clothing.

Raman: Madam, close your mouth or you'll eat a fly!
Ishita: kuch bhi! (Whatever!)

Both sat down to have their breakfast with relish.

Chapter 5Edited by Tc_Tc - 8 years ago
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me 1st...
Nice update...
Chotu one...next time give a longer one
Loving the story...
Last line...hehe...
Continue soon 
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. But really short one.. It's ok.. But next update should be a long one, couple more paragraphs. Puttar in jeans and shirt .. Woohoo I would live to see him like that in yhm. .. Wait she too .. Well well well I want to see that too.. The last line 😆 . Waiting for next update. Thanks for the pm Edited by Mdwst - 8 years ago
mayraa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was so chotu update yaar
But lovely update dear
Ishu in jeans and shirt and Raman too
Waiting for next update
Plz give long update
ruhi_ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update

Raman ishita in jeans...hayee
plz give a long update next time

Thanks for pm
continue soon
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovelyy update! Cont soon!
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey read all the four parts. lovely ss
continue soon
Tc_Tc thumbnail
Chapter 5:

The breakfast platter had been delicious. It consisted of croissant, pain au chocolat, toast, butter, jam, egg etc.

Ishita and Raman wore a coat and some scarves as it was very cold in London during December.

Both walked down from their room hand in hand. The receptionist wished them a good day and both left the hotel.

Outside, Raman arranged a taxi and both set out to the Tower of London. It was beautiful yet cold. Both took a selfie and went inside to see the jewels of the Queen.
The jewels glistened and it was an impressive sight for anyone.

Raman: Ishita my queen, what would you like?
Ishita: My King, I don't want any jewels if I have you.
R: ay (playfully hits his chest)
I: your such a dramebaaz

Both finished the tour and came outside and walked to the tower bridge hand in hand.

Upon reaching, both looked out to the sea and felt a gush of wind. The weather of London, I tell you!

Raman went to the shop near it and bought a permanent sharpie pen and a padlock. Ishita looked at him with confusion.

He explained to her that the tower bridge was a love bridge. Couples came and put a love lock here. Both wrote their names and put the lock there. Raman threw the key into river Thames.

They spotted a man sitting on the bridge. He was making steel frames that could have any name on them. Raman told him to make an 'IshRa' frame and paid him after he had made it.

Both took a selfie on the bridge so that they could put it in their new purchase. They walked down and bought tickets for the London Eye and London Eye cruise.

First they sat on the cruise and felt amazed looking at London. The cruise sailed across river Thames whilst Ishita and Raman were engrossed in each other.

Both wanted to capture each moment in their hearts as back home they hardly had time for each other. Raman was busy with his fathers business and Ishita was busy with her dentist clinic.

The cruise finally halted and both got out. They then went to the London Eye queue. It was always long as it was a popular tourist attraction, Raman had told her.

Finally their wait ended as they entered the capsule. Ishita was surprised as she hadn't known that Raman had booked the Cupid capsule for them. The capsule ascended and both looked at each other in awe.

The view of London was magnificent and Ishita felt on cloud 9 to see the view she had always dreamed to see. Raman hugged her from the back and both admired the beauty of London.
Then Raman poured some wine for himself as he knew Ishita didn't drink. Ishita had the chocolates that were provided for them.

After half an hour, the capsule reached the bottom and both got out and made their way to the London Eye's 4D cinema. Ishita was really excited as she hadn't experienced it before and Raman stared at his wife's childish antics.

After the film, both headed for lunch in a cafe that overlooked the river Thames. Both enjoyed their lunch and headed to Madame Tussauds.

The queue had been long as it was peak season. Raman bought some drinks for them from the vending machines to keep them hydrated for the never ending queue.

Finally their wait ended as it was their turn to enter. They entered the lift that took them to the exhibit.

There were different statues of different celebrities but Ishita was most interested in the Bollywood celebrities.

She posed with all of them and took many pictures with SRK. Raman thought to tease her and said "Your husband is no less than SRK. If you love SRK soo much then why didn't you marry him!?"
Ishita: I admire SRK for his acting but my Ravaan Kumar is still the best, that's why I married him so don't get jealous of SRK!
Raman: Me and jealous?
Ishita: yes, look at your face
Raman: I'm not jealous
Ishita: whatever! Let's go now

They had looked around all of Madame Tussaud and even bought some souvenirs. One was their picture with The royal family and the other was a picture mug of Ishu with SRK. Ishita was unaware that Raman had bought her a mug.

Ishita and Raman walked around London before retiring to their hotel as night had descended on them.

At the hotel, both ate fish and chips which was accompanied with boiled peas and a drink. London was famous for its fish and chips and the couple enjoyed their dinner.

They then ordered some dessert and fed it to each other before going to their room.

Both were tired and after changing, they slept cuddling each other.

Chapter 6Edited by Tc_Tc - 8 years ago
Tc_Tc thumbnail
I posted a long update for everyone as you have been requesting it. 😊

Please do leave comments Edited by Tc_Tc - 8 years ago