Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tc_Tc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: AttitudeQueen13

Oh come on Thanks ha. Itna formal kab se hogayi #RF 😆 . Tere dil se mere dil ka rishtha ek saal se bhi zyaada hai 😆 🤣

I bet people have no clue what we are talking about! 😆
And yes hamara rishta purana hai 😉
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update - it was nice to hear Raman's thoughts!!!😆
Cannot wait for the next update soon please and thank you so much for the pm!!!!!!🤗
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Too short yaar!!!!😔
But beautiful!!
Raman is so thoughtful having everything ready for her - so sweet!!!!👏
Nice romance in the morning together with a nice surprise of the flowers!!!!!!!😳❤️

Waiting for the next update soon please!!!
Thank you so much for the pm!!!🤗
Tc_Tc thumbnail

Originally posted by: nafnaf

Too short yaar!!!!😔

But beautiful!!
Raman is so thoughtful having everything ready for her - so sweet!!!!👏
Nice romance in the morning together with a nice surprise of the flowers!!!!!!!😳❤️

Waiting for the next update soon please!!!
Thank you so much for the pm!!!🤗

Thanks for commenting 😆
I'll try to update today if not a teaser atleast
Tc_Tc thumbnail
Chapter 9:
Not Proofred. Ignore mistakes.

*Euston station, London*

Raman: "Baby, I got the tickets. The train is leaving in 10 minutes and we have to reach platform 4. Come, lets go"
Ishita: "OK"

Both started walking to Platform 4. The walk was of 1 minute but the morning rush in the station was making it difficult. The announcements kept flowing in continuously and the noise level was quite high. Nevertheless, they reached the platform on time and boarded the 'Virgin Active Train'

Raman sneakily had booked them on first class and Ishita didn't complain this time. She was letting him have his way this time.

Inside the train, both sat together. Raman chipped out his laptop and started to check his emails using the wifi of the train whilst Ishita plugged into music.

After some time, he ordered some coffee for them and some snacks as they hadn't taken breakfast at the hotel.

Time passed as the train neared its destination. The two and a half hour ended swiftly and soon they were at Piccadilly Station in Manchester.

Raman took their luggage and with Ishita in tow descended the escalators of the station to exit it. They found a cab outside and boarded it to Hilton Hotel. (Hilton hotel is the tallest building in Manchester and it's at the centre of the city. It's made out of glass)

After about 10 minutes, the cab reached Hilton Hotel and dropped them. Raman paid him the fare and both got off and went inside. The receptionist gave them keys and told them their room number.

Whilst climbing the stairs...
Ishita: "Ayoo Raman, yeh stairs to glass ki banni hain. Saara kuch nazar aata hai! (These stairs are made from glass. You can see through them if you look down!)
Raman: "Why are you looking down? Upar dekh ke chaal aur dare gi bhi nahi! (Look up and walk, you won't get scared)
I: "I wasn't getting scared, for your information!"
R: "ankh me ankh dal ke keh. Jo jooth bolte hain, wo nazaren nahi milate!" (Say it by having eye contact. Those who lie don't look into the eyes)
I: "Kuch bhi! Dekho hamara floor ah gaya. Ab chalo kamre mein" (Whatever! Look we reached on our floor. Let's go to the room)

*Outside the room door*
Raman: "Madrasan, meri shirt ki pocket meh seh chabbi nikaal aur khol darwaza, mehne saari luggage pakri hui hai" (Madrasan, take out the keys from my shirt's pocket and open the door, my hands are occupied)
Ishita: "Acha" (okay)
She moved closer to him and put her hands into his pocket to search for the keys. Her touch made his heart beat faster and both shared a brief eye lock. Ishu blushed and quickly took out the key and opened the door. Both walked inside and closed the door

Raman: "Ishu we will take some rest for an hour and then we'll go to the city centre. Teekh hai?" (Okay?)
Ishita: "Hmm teekh hai" (hmm okay)

Ishita rested on the bed besides Raman and then got up to get freshened. Raman did the same and both left to town. (We call the city centre town)

In town, they headed towards 'Arndale Shopping Centre' and browsed through various shops. Ishita bought some Hollister tops for Mihika and Raman bought for himself and Mihir from SuperDry and Hollister. Ishita was trying to be courageous for Raman so she bought herself a short dress from Hollister.

Ishita was excited to sit on 'The Wheel of Manchester'. The view from the top was amazing as it was a clear day. (I know that the wheel isn't running at the moment but it's fiction so anything can happen 😉)

When they were done, it was the evening. They headed to Food Court and ate there before heading to Printworks to see a film.

Ishita chose to watch Dilwale so Raman gave in as it was SRK and Ishita wouldn't budge.

When the song 'Gerua' played, Raman couldn't see SRK-Anjali but his eyes were deceiving him and he could only see himself and Ishita on the screen instead. Both dancing happily on the song.

He looked to his side and Ishita was smiling at him. Their eyes conveyed their emotions to each other before they resumed with the movie.

The movie ended and both headed back to the hotel. It had been a tiresome day so both slept peacefully cuddling each other. Edited by Tc_Tc - 8 years ago
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update ..,, they watched dilwale... Eye locks... Puttar imagining them dancing to geruva... Ok any romantic moments coming up?
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The way u hav narated the part make me to form images in my mind... Awesome dr...
Tc_Tc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdwst

Nice update ..,, they watched dilwale... Eye locks... Puttar imagining them dancing to geruva... Ok any romantic moments coming up?

Yes there's still more romance to come 😆
SushSathisha thumbnail
hahah loved it so cute!
the train journey, watching dilwale, the eye lock, the imaginary dance nice one
update soon
ranisa123 thumbnail
awesome update dr.at least they spend quality time with each other in ur story. because we can't watch this in the show.loved their every scenes.continue soon dr. thanks for the pm.