**SWARON FF:- "Hongey juda Na Hum!" - UPDATED Part 4**

diyaswaronholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

A SWARON FANFICTION

The forum is filled with Swaron Fans 
A few comment and like while some just read
All I request every reader is that please do comment or even like, u have no idea about how much it means to us 
One like, one comment can bring a smile on our face
So please do comment and like, it will really encourage me! 
Well back to the FANFICTION, its a really big one!! 
Welcome to the journey of Swaron filled with twists, betrayals, love and most of all togetherness
A New Thread Is Made! 
The Link For The Old One:-
 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4176347

Hope u guys like it! πŸ˜• 
P.S. No summary or there wont be any twists left πŸ˜› 

Thank u!

Edited by diyaswaronholic - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A SWARON FANFICTION

1) SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT

The 18 year old dazzler! While Girls drool over him, he doesn't give a damn. He loves challenges and loves to win, no matter how evil the challenge is. Dance is the only thing which transforms 
this evil into an angel. He plays with Sharon only due to a dare. 
He realizes so late that he is in love with her.
His best friend is Kriya Ghai. Swayam's an innocent by heart but on the exterior, you better watch out.

2) SHARON RAI PRAKASH

The 18 year old weakling! The one who loves dance more than her life. She is extremely strong from inside and is know as the diva. She starts as a weakling but later transforms into a dazzler! She gets used like a waste by Swayam - the dazzler but she stands strong.
 No one really knows who she is? Is she a human or is she someone else? No one knows...
She's in love with only one person, Swayam Shekhawat. Her best friend is Kriya Ghai and her guardian angel, Reyaansh Singhania. 

3) REYAANSH SINGHANIA

The 18 year old dazzling! Sharon's best friend and another girl drooler. He falls in love Kriya Ghai . He can never ever see Sharon crying... 
. He can do anything for his friends, he's full of attitude from outside but from inside, a sweetheart. He loves dance too

4)  KRIYA GHAI

The 18 year old dazzling! Swayam's best friend and a fighter.  Another fan of dancing and a sweet, respectful girl. She falls in love with Reyaansh Singhania.
She's the one who supports Swayam always. 

5)  SIMMI AND RINNI

Simmi

Rinni

Both of them are 18 year old dazzlings! They follow Swayam everywhere and support him in every evil deed.
Even though Rinni blindly follows him, Simmi tries to warn him before hand.
Love dancing

6) AMAR AND NILESH

Amar

Nilesh

Both of them are weaklings! They support Sharon all the time. They are the ones who love dancing tooo

7)  VICKY AND NEHA

Vicky

Vicky is a dazzling! He's another best friend of Swayam! He loves Neha. Another lover of dance. He's the one who challenges 
Swayam the most, specially about Sharon...

Neha

Neha is a weakling! Another best friend of Sharon. She loves vicky! Another lover of dance

A SWARON FANFICTION

College Life, The years which are awaited by all, some love the feeling of being free while the others engrossed themselves in the outside world. These few years contained every ups and downs, the times when u would do anything to be Mr. or Ms. Popular, the times u chose friends who would never value your true worth and most of all falling in love... Break ups, tragedy, sorrow, pleasure, love, lust, these were the emotions attached to u. 

At times you couldnt make out what was love, LOVE- the four letter word was the strongest ever. It stood on its own, made up of just 4 letters but that one word was power, many died for love, many hurt themselves just to see their love happy. Even if u search in the most ancient books, no one can define love, the only word which can be felt not studied or byhearted.

Many ask, Romeo-Juliet, Majnu-Laila, why did they sacrifice for eachother, was their love true, is this just fiction? A bunch of questions come to your mind but they lay forever answered, with just one answer, they were in love... 

Lust, attraction, love are completely different from eachother, love is not lust or even attraction. Love is something which falls in category much more higher than that, love cant be just temporary, if its said so, its not love, that feeling is left alone as lust or attraction. Times come when you are betrayed, times when you enter a deep slumber of only pain, no one can ever forget, love floods with sorrow along with pleasure. Aphrodite or Venus, whatever you choose, she still remains the Godess Of Love, the reason love can be felt for only one...

~***~

Love was a belief for me, stories engaged me into those mixtures of love, each of them ending in beautiful shades of colours. My college life had started, my first day arrived, my stomach giggling with butterflies, my hands trembling, my eyes in search of a few friends, my heart with a hope to be accepted. I wasnt the same like I had been when I was just 15, I was more mature now and more closed up. I stayed an open book for all but little did anyone know, I was diary bursting with mysteries, secrets and desires. 

My name is Sharon Rai Prakash, a 18 year old like any other, my simpleness shut that mystery-revealing-diary but no matter what, I loved being friends with people who valued your true worth not what they wanted you to be. Every breathing of mine showed off only one word, Fashion. I loved fashion a lot but compare it with dance, it would lose badly. Dance was my passion, my desire and my love, it was the only thing which revealed even the deepest emotions burried in the darkest corner of my beating heart. No one knew I write, no one knows how much I love writing not do they know about my dance. Being shy is my only weakness, the reason I cant display my talents in a museum. Whatever happens, I love my life, each day getting more and more special. 

Mom dropped me to college that day, even after my continuous pleads but moms were always mom, listening to us wasnt just in their blood. I got out of the car. 

The sight in front startled me, who would have seen a better college than this, the exteriors itself were breathtaking, just thinking about the interiors gave me goosebumps. The entrance was surrounded by a row green,lush bushes blooming with flowers in the rains, the college designed like a castle, the main building surrounded by 4 towers, the sparkling colours blowing my mind away. The college was just perfect, opting for St. Louis as my hostel-home-college was the best decision I had ever made. St. Louis, the best college for arts, not only arts, it topped in every challenging field of career. Doors of nervousness shut themselves, windows letting the squeals of excitements flow through. From that day, I had entered a different world filled with challenges, a world where I had to prove my self in every way let it be friendship,love or even career.

I walked inside the college. I was right, the interiors were much better that the exterior. Every corner shouted for attention, the lights lightening up the unique designs, the furniture destined to belong here. Just then I heard, announcers booming with news, every student perfecting their appearance, their faces lit up. My thoughts raced, I didnt know what was happening, everyone just knew the right thing to do except for me. I found out later, the reason for all this chaos.

Swayam Shekhawat entered the college, he stood welcomed by every one and other, afterall he was THE DAZZLING! He wore a white plain shirt, leaving two of his buttons left opened, none of the girls could stop themselves from taking a peek-a-boo. His chiselled chest, his amazing muscles were his sign. He finished the outfit by wearing jeans paired with hip top sneakers, overall giving a classy,dazzling look. His hair was styled up to perfection, it always looked like he visited the saloon every single day, his dark chocolatey brown orbs gleamed through, his charming smile taking the place of an evil smirk. Girls drooled helplessly on him, boys glared at him with envy, no one could be who he was, he was only one...

His group was full of hotties, none looked even a bit of ugly nor were they untalented. All of them 
completed each other, their flowing dances, their fast dance moves killed everyone. The reason they were known as dazzlings, the reason it wasnt easy to become one of them.

Did I even care about this guy? Every girl drooled over him except me. I agreed he was God's creation designed to kill but I was no ordinary one, there was no way I was gonna fall in love with someone like him.

Everyone gave way for him to pass through, he lead his gang with so much attitude, smirks staying on their lips.

"Hey you! Move off, Cant you see we're walking." said Swayam

"Oops, I didnt know that you were there. By the way, who the hell are u huh?" asked Sharon, her sweet light brown orbs challenging him

"Oh Ms. Whatever, I dont have time for people like u. Anyways I have dealt with millions like you, so, what do u want? Are u pleading for attention that to from me or a chance to become THE Swayam Shekhawat's girlfriend huh?" dared Swayam

"Its Sharon, Sharon Rai Prakash. Oh and you think am interested for u? Well, Dream ON!" answered Sharon, waving her body, her hands curled into a 'L' indicating loser.

"How dare u!?" shouted Swayam, his voice turning cold.

No one, No one had ever dared him like that and this useless girl was daring him, that to infront of every individual here! She would pay for it, a big punishment lay in wait for her.

"Dare what, Swayam Shekhawat?" said someone, coming in front of Sharon, rescuing her at the correct time.

"Rey just shut up! U are no one, get that!" shouted Swayam, his evil brown orbs shooting daggers at him.

"Dont give me that look u bas****! Oh and it's Reyaansh for u, Reyaansh Singhania, dont you forget that." shouted Rey

"U both are gonna pay for your deeds." threatened Swayam

"Its fine Swayam, anyways I dont like cheap stuff." answered Rey.

~***~

PROMO:- WILL REY AND SHARON BECOME SHAREY? WHAT WILL SWAYAM DO TO TAKE REVENGE FROM SHARON?

~***~

Hope you guys liked it!
Please like and comment big!
Jhootas and Chappals WELCOME
Thank u!

A SWARON FANFICTION

SHARON'S P.O.V 

Every question, each doubt dug themselves into my mind, the more confusing they were the more they deepened inside. My thoughts kept on revolving around the past, the scenes of some unknown boy, a stranger supporting me.I demanded for answers, my questions couldnt be left unnoticed, unanswered. I rose my questioning pair of brown orbs at him, opening my mouth to start my interview. 

"Shh.. Dont ask me anything. I know its hard specially when its your deepest desire but u have to be patient. Your every question will be answered in sometime but not 
now." explained Rey, shutting the words gushing out from the bottom of my throat. 

He led me to an empty room, my footsteps not leaving his lead, my heart trusting him with all might.The room was graced by the bright rays of the shining sun, for many it would have been a blessing but for me it was a pure torture. I hated sunshine even thought I was immune towards it. Loneliness surrounded this room, the feeling was 
unmatchable, it felt like standing on the edges of heaven but still you knew you were on the earth, yet alive. 

"Shar, you need to realize your true self, your power, your emotions, every single thing." said Rey, letting only a word out at one time.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, my face blank, the questions tangling themselves more and more, finding it extremely difficult to answer them, my sparkling brown orbs displaying the torture and helplessness I was feeling not understanding any question, let alone searching for their answers.

"Baby, you'll understand what I mean soon..." murmured Rey

Those last few words were all I heard, his voice leaving the only evidence that he ever existed, his thin, muscular form vanishing into thin air. What did he even 
mean, my questions made me crazier and crazier. I wished there was some book, some application or atleast some site which would be related on different situations of  'LIFE'! Seriously I would definitely need it, atleast my damn questions would be cleared.

_***_

My thoughts broke apart, my questions stopped bothering me, I came face to face with the gang full of dazzlers, I stood against The Swayam Shekhawat. This time, I 
wasnt going to lose infront of him, he was going to face The Sharon Rai Prakash. If he was the so-called- charming dazzler, I was no less than a diva bursting with 
attitude.

"There, there, here comes the biggest coward of St.Louis!" mocked Swayam, his eyes burning with rage, his mind waiting for Revenge.

"Oh yeah Swayam! Girl, you better know that WE are The Dazzlers. No one dares to even disrespect us! U better hammer that into your useless brain!" commanded Simmi.

"Ex-sca-use Me!? U might be dazzlings or whatever, I dont give a damn. I live life the way I want not the way others want me to. Now that's a point you better remember 
Girl!" I spoke, my expression turning from an angelic smile to a devil's glare, my voice proving just one thing I was no coward.

"How can you not huh, who are u anyways, bet you are no Ms. World!" said Simmi, trying her best to win the ego clash with a diva like Sharon.

I waved my body, forcing it to make way in the front, swinging my fingers dressed in a big 'L' indicating only one thing, A LOSER, adding my style of diva-ic expression in the end. The way I walked, talked or even acted was like a Diva. A Diva, those 4 letters didnt even suit me, I loved being someone who would never be hated, my personality was opposite from being a Diva.  My belief remained simple, all I felt was that there was nothing special in me, the others were way far better than me. But now, I had to prove that I wasnt a good-for-nothing girl who followed orders.

"Yep, you're right, I am no Miss World..." I started, my sharp brown orbs stealing a glance at Simmi, who stood there posing and smirking, hearing those words.

"But you see, I prefer being Ms. Universe because I am more into being a Number 1 instead of any other number." I completed , an evil look taking place on my
angelic face.

"The End! And you, Sharon whatever. I dont want you in front of my eyes ever. This is an order and you better pay heed to it." commanded Swayam.

"Whatever! The more I dont see your ugly face, the better!" I agreed 

Both the groups walked away. I moved away, my hopes, my self respect comforting me while Swayam went ahead with his bunch of useless followers. Swayam's arms brushed through mine, starting the electric shocks to work. What had just happened, why did the effected bother me? My crazy, delicate heart kept on begging me to turn back just this one, turn back just to meet his lovely hazel orbs but my mind restricted me, walking away from them...

_***_

SWAYAM'S P.O.V 

The ego clash between the dazzlers and a weakling took over my 100% free mind, those looks couldnt belong to some random weakling. It was so obvious she was special. 

Whatever, all she had done was straight up insult me,now there was no way I was going to let her go free, I didnt give a damn about that weakling. I dreamed about a 
painful, horrorful revenge, the time I would be able to see her bright red, liquefied blood flowing through her hands, tears drizzling hard from her two brown orbs, squeals of sorrow everywhere u go. This might have only been the beginning but I was going to give her a much more painful, heartbreaking revenge than that.

"Swayu, you're up for dare or die now! Come on!" said Rinni

Dare or die, a game similar to truth and dare. The same bottle turned around but that was the end of the similarites. There was no truth, truth was the place of a 
coward. It was Dare OR Die. You do the dare or you die, the only two rules of this game.

"Na, Not in a mood!" I rejected.

The gang exchanged glances, everyone trying to read past Swayam's closed up mind, trying to battle through those barriers.

"Oh, so the king of dazzlers is afraid of this game huh?" teased Rinni, knowing that this was the only way he would ever agree, 'CHALLENGE'. Swayam Shekhawat never ever said a no to challenges.

"What the... A big time freaking No! Bring it on!" I exclaimed.

The lone,bare bottle spins, in a minute one would either get controlled or will deserve a punishment much worse than dying. The game stood on the crossroads,'choose 
or die' remained its only slogan. The bottle spins, the seconds increasing to form a minute.

"Dare to Die Vicks?" asked Simmi

"Die nopes obviously Dare!" answered Vicky

"You see Neha there, go and propose her. We know that you love her anyways." dared Simmi

"What! No ways Sims. No freaking ways!!" shouted Vicky, his black eyes widening with shock.

Just then a girl of 18 barged in, her silky black hair flying high, her face filled with joy. She gave a side hug to Swayam and gave a break to her quiet mouth, the non - stop chattering beginning.

"Kiru, shut up! I am trying to get rid of this damn dare here!" shouted Vicky, colour drained out from his face.

"U guys started playing without me, what the hell!" shouted Kriya, her soft rosy lips shaping themselves into a pout

"Woah Ms. Kriya Ghai, dont try your oh-so-sweet pout on us okay!" teased Swayam, his mood swinging.

That was it! Only one girl could change the cold dazzler Swayam Shekhawat to a normal funloving teenager. Everyone had missed Kriya/Kiru, her endless talks, her ways of controlling Swayam, her enjoy-life personality, her crazy attitude battles with Swayam and so on... A trip of just 5 days to New York had cause loads of drama 
between the gang. Swayam's cacoon had enclosed him back to the dazzler leaving others no choice but to wait for Kriya. Kriya was one of the girls who hated grabbing 
attention towards herself while her best friend was the biggest attention seeker of St. Louis, a spotlight right at his feet. Only God knew how they ever became best of friends.

"Uhuhh? well now I give no crap. I am daring Swayam Shekhawat whether he accepts or not." challenged Kriya, her eyeballs glowing with fire.

"U think I wouldnt agree. Am on!" I replied, trusting himself to pull this off.

"U have to make the most dazzler type weakling, the girl who hates u. She has to fall heads over heals in love with u." challenged Kriya, completely sure that Sharon 
would never fall in love with her idiotic best friend.

"Too Easy Kiru! Make it a slight harder." I teased her

"You will have to leave her in the end AND make sure no one gets to know about your affair nor about this dare." completed Simmi

"Dare to be taken!" I agreed.

I knew I would make the Sharon or whatever fall in love with me. That girl would be burning with hatred from tomorrow, my revenge would be fulfilled.

_***_

PROMO- THE DARE IS TAKEN.. WOULD SHARON FALL FOR HIM?

_***_

Hope u guys like it!
Please do like and comment big!
Jhootas and Chappals welcome!
Thank you...

A SWARON FANFICTION

Hola Guys!!
So am back with an update!!
I know I know, am really late!
Sorry for that!!
So heres the update!
Wait!! before that, good news to u all! 
Any confusion, any doubt? Pm me! U will get all the answers!!
πŸ˜›

A small spark lit by a small, thin matchstick is enough to originate a loud, long-lasting explosion, even one tiny misunderstanding could put an end to a blooming, lovey-dovey relationship. The wicked dare was accepted, death of any individual lay beyond my concern, revenge working itself inside my alert mind, as a shapeshifter, my useless victim diving into a treacherous pool of death. Forgetting the deadliest element which could force any living to give up the courageous spirit to stay alive, not even a blood thirsty weapon could work more efficiently than that 4 letter word, the emotion that ranked number 1 in deaths:- *Love*.

Every challenge lover's desire was to win, losing, not in their rich blood, and in this college, that place was only mine! 

Someones soft palms brushed across my carefully set, jet black hair, couple of seconds flew away, starting the next period of milliseconds, a sense of knowing cleansed my sight, my prediction soon to be true. Three... Two... One... Bam! 

So right was I and my timing could never be better! High Waves belonging to the world of pain rushed towards me. I knew who this idiot was, the only crazy fool who dared to ever face me.

"KRIYA GHAI!!" I growled, my sparkling white teeth ready to cut through and eat her delicious, tender flesh hungrily.

"Awh..Shut up Mr. Vampire! Now get on your freaking feet!" demanded Kriya, glaring hard at me.

God, rejecting her was expensively hard. She knew my weakness, my strong friendship bond with her, I could never see any watery pearls leave her light brown orbs, her shining smile was something I always craved to see.

Was I in love with her?? Nope? Bet that was the first question that danced in your mind! Na! It was just our friendship, only friendship, nothing more...

'''Reyaansh Singhania''', I am gonna put an end to that guy. He, without even trying, without even making an attempt, he stole her heart by just a look, being locked up in those 4 walls, not even breathing. Urgh!! Grumbles went continuously on and on, walking, on their handmade paths.

Kriya rolled her eyes, her so-called charming best friend could never leave in an idiotic DREAM WORLD!

"SWAYAM SHEKHAWAT!!" she yelled, her loud voice throwing him back on the grounds of Gaia, the earth.

"What the hell!! Cant I ever get peace in this dumb world!" I shouted, removing my frustration,

"Dude, bid goodbye to your magical dreamworld, you really need to convince Sharon." answered Vicky.

"No wait!! I demand a rap on this. Vicky, am I right or am I right?" teased Kriya, a smirk filled with mischief.

"Gimme the beat guys!
Dhoom Dhoom Tack, Dhoom Dhoom Tack!
Come on guys...
Sharon's the so-called fashionista fighter,
Not to forget our very own dazzler Swayam.
Both hating the word, LOOSE..

Dhoom Dhoom Tack, Dhoom Dhoom Tack!" sang Vicky, clearly ignoring the hot, ashy smoke erupting from my ears, ranging my anger to unlimity.

"Woah woah! I never lose idiots. Get that thought out of your senseless brain." I rose to my defence.

"Actions speak louder than words sweetheart. Show me what tricks you got huh!" teased Kriya continuously, smirking.

"Ex-sca-use me!" I said, clearing my hoarse throat too loudly.

Lights, camera, action! She had such perfecto timing. SO, here you go Ms. Victim, my first tricking, wooing girls was no biggie and she! God, talk about breaking, hammering hard, a precious diamond hidden beneath the dark coals.

"If am right, arent we SUPPOSED to meet each other." She spoke, attitude raised to full volume.

I raised my shaped eyebrows,"Sweetheart, you crossed our way not us." 

My harsh voice might have been compiled intro a sickly sweet endulging from the depths of a beehive, crossing each and every element, mixtures of the bright, gold honey. I could feel thousands of orbs whether brown, hazel or even black staring at me, their pair of eyes wide with bewilderment.

I introduced myself, hadnt I? A SHAPESHIFTER! Trusting me, being close to me, covering up my vacant victim space, was like inviting a merciless, threatening clock, each hour passing by a flash of dazzling lightning, 24 hours a day equals to 24 threats every hour, more chances for me to betray... 

Keep that in mind, I seldomly allow u to smile. Smile, only a temporary one...

"Warming up to me huh? Not a chance!" she dared, knowing oh-so-little about me, she was going to fall for me soon.

"Warming? If its another word for flirting then yes I am. You gotta a problem sweetie?" I asked, my voice turning more sweeter word by word. 

What in the world was wrong with Swayam, sweet talks, flirting! God, I so miss the dazzler, attitude-lover Swayam Shekhawat. Something was up, his crazy brain challenged, if, I was a victim, I aint going to fall that easily.

"Hmmh.. I dont think so you are." I answered, letting go of a light chuckle.

"Honestly, Babes, you are in my domain, my home. I decide what to do not u!" he spoke, his beautiful lightish brown orbs dancing with joy

"Seriously?..." I started, unable to complete what I wanted

How could I? I was speechless, no words trying to be voiced over. I gasped as I dropped in Swayam's lap, his comforting arms protecting me. I left his chamber, moving away from construction of a special corner for him. 

"Thanks..." I muttered, glancing at his fellow mates, who stood, rooted to the spot, startled.

"Any probs sweetheart! You know I so love protecting u.." he murmured, coming close to me

"Hey! Stay back!" I shouted, fearing his intensity.

"Try to stop me." he answered, extending his strong arms to cover my slim waist, my heart beating right next to his, our faces just a distance away.

"STOP!" I shouted, pushing him back.

"Sorry baby, couldnt stop myself." he apologized, his head held down in shame.

I didnt know what to say, acceptance of his apology meant me warming up for him, rejecting mean world war. My hazel orbs swished over, wondering what do, confusions entering my difficult life twice a day! God, couldnt I ever get some peace. Every minute, a new problem was formed, just to show how miserable I could be!

Are u done, Mr. Life! Am tired already! Muttering all around, I agreed. 2 Could play a game too but he doesnt know me. We havent even introduced ourselves yet. 

If someone bags the position of being a devil, I rush forward, capturing every right she has, in short, proving no one could ever beat me. Smirking, sharpening my silver blade, perhaps he was the next, Mr. Dazzler. 

"Whatever! Lets introduce ourselves again, I am a weakling and we get exceptionally rare chances to hang out with you. Any other girl might be interested but not me! So, I guess u better find someone else now." I answered, my mode changing again, moods swinging

"Of Course.." he said, hoping to make me his one day. Ya sure! That one day would be NEVER, is that okay??

He walked away, meeting my eyes for a long time.

"Sharon..." some whispered

"Rey!" I whispered, biting my tongue, trying to soothen the flowing, red blood. 

"Yes girl. I wont be telling u where I am but I bet you can feel my presence." he started, his thoughts, his words grooming me for the future

"Who are u?" I asked, curiously, why did he always want to help me.

"Rey.. Didnt I ever tell u, I am your protector. You will know more about me later but now, its not important.." he answered

"Ofcourse it matters! I dont even freaking know u!" I shouted, cutting him in between

"You do know me Shar, just wait for a while. All I can advice u is, dont fall for this boy. He might kill u, without u even knowing, pain up to none to be felt but after a couple of minutes, the pain over the limits burning u." he whispered, confusing me even more.

God, he should definitely be in the mysterious Sherlock Holmes series. He is just sooo confusing!!!!! But I couldnt deny his advice, he was always right and this time, I had felt it for myself as well...

I just nodded while his soft lips touched my forehead, kissing me.

"Thank u.."

PROMO:- Will the dare work out?? Swayam failed, the challenge winner lost?Will Sharon fall for him?? Confusion, Confusion every where

So here's the update
Hope you guys like it!
Please Comment big and like!!
It would really mean alot!
Jhootas and chappals welcome! Dont forget that eggs arent banned tooo!!πŸ˜†

OH AND BREAKING NEWS!!
U can pm me or scrap me your doubts!
Plus I wont update before getting lots of likes and comments!
SO guys, start working!! xD

A SWARON FANFICTION

Hie!!
I know I updated after sooo long!!
Thank U for being patient!
Yep, A new thread is made as the old topic got close unfortunately.😑
So enjoy!!!

*REY'S P.O.V.*

Numerous questions solely flooded my thoughts, afterall an urgently sent summoning was definitely not a part of my daily schedule. I paced across the long-soundless corridors, trying my level best to be patient enough until my name was called. My world was different, the land I hail from was ruled by the Voltouri. The kings of Earth would be lenient compared to my sire, the harsh laws, the severe punishments, none who would outbrave those. Cold walls, black shadows, no light, their abode clearly enhanced their nature. Those gifted were seeked out, a choice was given, a positive answer would grant them admission into the family of Voltouri or it would be death. They were the strongest, the darkest, no one could tame them but one. The life with Voltouri, aint they your family but you, their slaves. Your soul has been handed over, you are no longer yourself.

"The presence of REYAANSH SINGHANIA is asked for by the Voltouri." An unknown voice echoed through the walls.

Atlast, the wait was over, my answers would be given, just a few steps more. Many feared our Royals but wasnt I an exception, neither did I have butterflies in my stomach nor shivering hands. Head up, chins held high, the fear for the Voltouri long gone.

"The good time of day to you, Rey. How have you been?" greeted our dear King, Aro.

Did any of you notice the dripping sweetness, extremes of sugar? Well no, that not working with me King, I am diabetic here!

"May I know the reason I was summoned for Aro. I donot kindly take people who keep beating around the bush. Oh and 'Reyaansh' is the name I would like to be called by not 'Rey'." I greeted back, my words clearing voicing venom.

"Remember its your wish to shun my kindness. I need her, I want her and I desire to learn her location Reyaansh. You might perhaps like to help me with that." Aro answered, his voice coated with wanting.

"Tell you?!! Out of all the 7.3 billion people in the world, you ask me to tell u? Have you forgotten so easily, how much she went through because of you? Why she has no clue about who she really is? Do you have any idea about the pain felt when she looks as though I am nobody? I doubt you do sire, I doubt it." I shout, fiercely shooting daggers.

"I understand how you feel Reyaansh but you fail to understand that she belongs with me, she is my peace, she has conquered my stone heart, she is my queen, my only one." he said calmly.

"I fail to understand, if you really do care or is an act put up. No matter, how much you wish, I wouldnt give you her location. She is in need of time. That four letter word will affect her decision. Everything depends on her answer and apologies, little would I allow you to coax my best friend." I concluded, refusing to even budge.

"I request you Reyaansh. Please note, this is the only and the first time : the King Of Your Land will ever plead. Why, he does it only for his queen." Aro begs, a reminder that he was no longer a king speaking.

"If you care, you leave her alone." I threatened, the tone of my voice gravely serious.

"I shall try to do so. I would like to know atleast one thing, can she hear us? Can she still read minds? Has she heard this conversion?" Aro questions, fearful of the outcome.

"Yes." I reply, a positive answer marking the end of this conversation.

~****~

*SHARON'S P.O.V.*

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!" I scream, waking up with a startle.

WORST NIGHTMARE EVER!!!!! Was I the only one who had to deal with this? Oh and not for a day but EVERY single day!! I really like my dreams or shall I say, 'nightmares' in which I run crazily inorder to stay alive BUT definitely not as an eavesdropper! Nightmares are false, my belief in them poor.

Taking a quick glance at my clock, I rush to shower. Only an hour for college to start and there was no flipping way, I was going to be late today. On a field trip? No! Of Course, its definitely going to be educational but atleast it was better than being enclosed in four walls. No, thank you very much.

"Sharon? Missed me?" a hand lightly brushed my shoulder.

I jumped," REY!!!! Please stop scaring the hell out of me!"

"My apologies sweetheart. I suppose you are getting late for college?" He questions me

"Well, I am extremely glad you noticed! Now if you will escuse me, I need to leave inorder to reach on time." I answer, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

"I will drop you and rejection isnt permitted." He assures me, holding my hand.

OH MY GOD!

A minute - change of surroundings was SO NOT what I was expecting. You know a vehicle, traffic and hours later, college but who knew, in a flash, I was standing outside St.Louis. Believe it or not? Wait, no one saint would but if you experience it... Lets just say, you will change your mind.

"Whaaatt?!" I squeal, light hazel orbs of mine widening with astonishment.

"Get used to it baby. By the way, your dreams are true. They are reality." He answered quietly, those jet black orbs filled with innocence.

"You're kidding me!" I gasp.

"Wasnt." He whispers, dissapearing into thin air instantly.

Warm and grateful regards for leaving me abandoned here. Not forgetting, with a heavy bag of confusions.

"Missed Me?" Firm arms held me, hot-warm breaths forcing me to supress a shiver.

"Not again! Reyaansh, please stop!" I exclaim, raged beyond wonders.

Like really? U leave me stranded once and then come back in the next minute. Geez, talk about big entries!

"Swayam is the name." I find myself spun to meet shining chocolatey brown orbs. With eyes like these, who wouldnt drown in them.

"Umm sorry. Would leave me now?" I said bashfully, struggling to free myself.

"No. Your presence soothes me, hope is brought back again." Swayam rejects, tightening his grip.

Lovely, now I have another confusion to deal with. God, you are the best! An easy life, A normal one, you think?

~****~

Yes!!!
I finally updated!!
Now Please do COMMENT AND LIKE BIG!!!

Jhootas and Chappals WELCOME!

A SWARON FANFICTION

PART ONE:-

(SCROLL ABOVE)

PART TWO:-

(SCROLL ABOVE)

PART THREE:-

(SCROLL ABOVE)

PART FOUR :-
(SCROLL ABOVE)

ritz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finallyy!!!! kitna wait kraya hai tune !!! chal chod btw d update was amazing this rey is already confusing me i loved d bond between kriya and swayam this ff is becoming mysterious after every update looking forward to d next update and haa iss baar late hui to chappal padegi!! love u
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

See I'm here before 12 am.πŸ˜›

Finally read all parts one more time, this is the first time I'm reading one FF for the second time from the start, and just for you.😳

So story is getting more interesting, Mystery!

My doubts are being cleared slowly but I need updates for to get clean with my confusions so update fast, if you once again stop to update then I wont read this again. I want updates.😑

I'm feeling something weird with this ReyπŸ˜•, he is so mysterious, And sharon is always cursing her life and god.πŸ˜†

Who the hell is Aro?😲 King!😲 Voltouri! 😲 πŸ˜²

Are you making swayam and sharon a vampire, like me?🀣

I really think that this is going to be one interesting FF. I loved it. πŸ‘

Please update soon..i cant wait. I wanna know who the hell is Aro😑, and what is his connection with sharon. 

And who is rey, her protector...really? 😲

So where is swayam? πŸ˜•What is his connection? πŸ˜•

God im going insane...πŸ˜†

By the way what did you mean by sharey in the part 3?😲. You better keep sharon with my swayam, you get that little crazzy girl.πŸ˜†

I loved the start and the last. Hayee super man rey πŸ˜†

I found this swayam soo cute..i loved him. πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈ

Love you...please update soon. Ur didz is waiting.πŸ˜‰

UPDATE BIG.

Didu. πŸ€—

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 8 years ago
srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Diya
Good to read something that you wrote after so long 
I have been quite busy with work and my exams too

And this story is very interesting and I am waiting to know what is coming up...
Edited by srinidhi94 - 8 years ago
1 2 3
Next