Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Relieved today after I got to speak to my parents in chennai. It has a been nerve wracking wait. Yesterday, we could get through to their mobile but voice was hardly audible. Today after trying a few times, got through to the landline by a stroke of luck. By god's grace they are fine. Have stock of water to last a few days and Nilgiris supermarket is open to get food supplies. Relatively less flooding in Besant Nagar.

Its really heartening to see many good samaritans extending a helping hand to each other. My niece found a number of a volunteer in Besant Nagar. We called him to check on my parents day before yesterday. The gentleman drove all the way with his wife and small kid at 10:00pm in the night to check on them. He mailed us to let us know they were fine and also gave them his number in case they need help. God bless such kind souls. People have shown such magnanimous hearts.

Sri so true. My parents like to stay in their own house independently and actually have been managing great for  79 year olds. But at such times you feel they shouldn't be. They visit and stay my both my brother's places  for some months but always want to go back to their home in chennai. 😒

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaram

Relieved today after I got to speak to my parents in chennai. It has a been nerve wracking wait. Yesterday, we could get through to their mobile but voice was hardly audible. Today after trying a few times, got through to the landline by a stroke of luck. By god's grace they are fine. Have stock of water to last a few days and Nilgiris supermarket is open to get food supplies. Relatively less flooding in Besant Nagar.

Its really heartening to see many good samaritans extending a helping hand to each other. My niece found a number of a volunteer in Besant Nagar. We called him to check on my parents day before yesterday. The gentleman drove all the way with his wife and small kid at 10:00pm in the night to check on them. He mailed us to let us know they were fine and also gave them his number in case they need help. God bless such kind souls. People have shown such magnanimous hearts.

Sri so true. My parents like to stay in their own house independently and actually have been managing great for  79 year olds. But at such times you feel they shouldn't be. They visit and stay my both my brother's places  for some months but always want to go back to their home in chennai. 😒

I too live in constant fear about my parents health, living so far from them. God forbids if something. Ever happens, I can't even get there in time, I literally live at the end of the world. 
I am so happy that your parents and other family members are safe. It indeed is a big relief.

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello all...🤗
Have an awesome weekend 

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good morning guys.

Have a great weekend people. SR how are you?
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Good morning guys.

Have a great weekend people. SR how are you?

g
Yo. Asma...🤗
I'm good. How have you been?
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

g

Yo. Asma...🤗
I'm good. How have you been?

Good SR
Kajal - that video is so ture; I wish we all had it in us to move strong and forward like the girl did. 👏
A share for you girls Drains in Chennai and Pingale
Nisha you are on the dot the admin and chief ministers to blame!Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Hello all...🤗

Have an awesome weekend

Hey everyone...
Enjoy ur weekend and take rest with Sosy 😉
And yes those worried bout chennai please be brave and hav faith
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Morning and hello asma, sr, arishka ki mama 😳

Nisha aap kahan ho??
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rz5rAFAvqCs[/YOUTUBE]

👍🏼 I agree.. When you are slighted and not given your due what you need to do take on more reaposibility for yourself and double your efforts to gain respect - in your own eyes 😊
Orangen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Hey everyone...
Enjoy ur weekend and take rest with Sosy 😉
And yes those worried bout chennai please be brave and hav faith

That would be paradise on earth!
Relax with SoSy, spare a thought for the needy and share a little ❤️
Asma 🤗