Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I love these babies 🤣

One of II's Babies should do this on chachu 😆
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
"II hurt me" R&B informed, tilting his head sideways to point to his wife, who was now leaning on the 
door jamb of the twin glass doors, arms across the chest watching the Laila Majnu milan"

OMGGG Nishaaa!!!! 🤣 I loveddd thisss!!!

Lasyaaa babyyy trying to stand by holding IIs legs..!! Awieee!😳❤️
cool_arpana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wah nisha what a romantic scene u described for lasya n dude🤣
All the bg mind talk of babies u write is hilarious...I don't think i wud see babies the same way as before...u have actually opened our minds😆
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

NISHA

Thank You. It's actually disheartening to see how much people have been exploited by the Congress here. BJP is no better, nor any other political party.  And such comments by the likes of Rahul Gandhi makes one even more sad that we are lead by him, however unwillingly, in some way or the other. 

Dristi

We too are lead by Congress government.. It has been close to two years, nothing has changed.. It has become worst.. Forget about other places in the state the capital so called IT city is full of garbage n potholes.. It is not even 2 months a husband lost his young wife, boy n mother died in potholes accidents.. Today again a 19 year old boy lost his life in pothole accident..The government is good for nothing...  We are making headlines around the world with garbage, potholes, polluted ponds etc...It is so disgusting.😡
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Droooly update...
Nisha late to chime in but here's "heartiest of wishes to your young man. Hoep he had a blast and a has a wonderful year ahead."

kya karen ...can only say these sugar cubes grow up too soon. ❤️
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonwearer

Hello Prathima

I've transitioned to being a "Silent Reader"😊. You're blessed with an awesome talent Sri...I've been quietly relishing your poetry.
Have a great Sunday...🤗

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hello all
Still drooling after reading the update...hil/howlarious ...mast thoughts of butter...ayyo and dude complaining to butter about II 🤣 mmade my morning beautiful and happy...hope it continues to rain joy and sunshine in everyone's lives. Life is too unpredictable...let's all love it to the fullest😊