Fan Fictions

SS 60 Good News - Page 44

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

RAHUL GANDHI is at it again. 

He was asked a question in some meeting about the lack of electricity and proper infrastructure in Assam even though Congress has been in power here since over the past ten years. He just kept calling the entire North East a complex problem and said that things haven't happened because corruption taking place in local levels (completely forgetting that it's Congress government here!).. 🤣How does he do this? A new blunder every time he speaks! Thank God he's got lineage. Otherwise iska toh roti kapda ka jhamela ho jata, with that kind of IQ🤣

Dristi

He came to Bangalore Carmel girls college on Tuesday or Wednesday.. He came like Yuvaraj n Bangalore gals made him Pappu...
He wanted to pull down Modi but gals stripped him... He asked  is Swach Bharath working? Gals screamed YES in chorus.. Again he asked are you sure? Gals again screamed YES..
🤣

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Trade & Union

"I can trade" she said looking up at him flirtatiously

She was wearing a simple red tie and dye kurta and a off white chudidaar, her hair braided simply as always
"Yes to both" he whispered interrupting her

He leaned on her fully, moving gently, in slow grinding movements

"Ur libido seems to increase when u are drugged up, not sure if its a good or a bad thing" she mocked

He kissed her mercilessly

She begged for release "Vidu da"

"Whats the trade?" he asked kissing the tip of her nose and tonguing her nose ring

"In exchange for staying home" he reached and dipped into her kurta

"Ughhh... kaiya edu da" (take ur hands off me)

He fondled and she continued

"I can go bring Lasya for u" she smiled

"I thought she was the other woman" he whispered laughing uncontrollably on her cleft

She yanked his hair and pulled his face up "Well... she is, but I know u are "out of action" she pointed to the bandaged hand

"No I am not" he claimed, fondling and teasing the tip, she smiled eventually, raggedly "I guess u are not" she said barely audibly

"I wont go if u sit up here with me"

"And watch u type?" "No thanks" she whispered, hugging him... "I have tons to do downstairs..." "Dad says he wants us to go to a few homes to drop stuff off
"

"I am incapacitated remember?" he reminded her waving his hand

"You dog" she laughed

Tan brought Lasya over on his way to Munirka

She was dressed in ankle length jeans with heart motif on the knees with a white tee with a giant sparkly heart motif, her hair in one fat scruffy tail
Her fat feet bare... like she jumped up and got in the car with Tan

She let Tan give her to II, looking at II's face curiously

"Yenn di... apdi paakare?" (why are us taring? u brat) II crushed her

"Umm.. I guess since hes not around I could actually let u hold me" Lasya responded

There were people in the lounge, Tan knew most...Ranjan invited him to eat and chat

II held the fatso close to her face and walked inside

Lasya looked at the chefs with the tall hait and began to scream

"Rakshasi... they are making food" II whispered, scolding her, yet enjoying those fat tears fall down the pink cheeks
"Kya khilaate ho aap isko" she asked Tan, as he grabbed a beer

"Sam begs me to help wean her... I am so traumatized by the way we weaned Nandu, I am not doing it" Tan explained

"Achocho... cutie" II cooed... Lasya squirmed and let herself down... waddling and falling... reaching for crumbs the chefs were spilling

Picking up a pea, picking up a lil pink onion cube.. "Ayyo... kudu di" II hissed

"Hamara ghar ek poora weekend chalta hai yeh tamasha, of weaning... we close the doors shut all windows, nobody on the outside can hear us murder the child" Tan spoke somberly

"How sad no" II cooed

"Iska pata nahi.. she seems that way... but men love boobs" Tan chuckled
II blushed a glorious red

"Sam has traumatized Nandu, ab pata nahi kya hoga uska" he shook his head mock worried
"Taking away the one thing he so loved" "Sam has caused permanent damage in my boy"

"U are insane" II chuckled, laughing uncontrollably

"I have to be... iska size dekha? she is 30 lbs" Tan sighed wearily

"she is too cute Tan" as Lasya stood herself up, wrapping her arms around II's leg

"Chal apne miya ko de azaadi yaar bechaara..." Tan persuaded

"Bilqul nahi, he was in so much pain last night... I clipped a ankle bracelet on him..." II smiled

"Aur humne socha Iyer ladki ekdum duffer hogi" Tan looked shocked

"Aap ke soch ki main zimmewar nahi hoon" she smiled, walking up the back staircase as Tan left

They stood at the living room door, watching dude twirl his hair as he typed

Lasya screamed...

R&B turned

Music played in slow motion, heavens showered rose petals, Lasya immediately detached herself from II, and waddled... "Unggga" she screamed "Uncle R?"

NO SILLY WHY WILL SHE CALL HIM "UNCLE"😡
SHE PROBABLY SAID
"LOVER"
"HONEY BUN"
SUGAR"

YA "SUGAR"
RAKSHASAN
I HAVE NO NICKNAME FOR U
UMM... EXCEPT RAKSHASAN.😳.. WHICH IS SO WELL DESERVED
SHE CALLS YOU SUGAR?😆
PAAVI

"Peanut" whispered R&B bending down and deftly picking her up with his left arm alone

"Thank God u are here, I dont know what she would have done to me otherwise.. this is quite dangerous I tell you... she even took me to the kitchen, two  mean men in white robes  and tall hats like Klu Klux Klan holding knives stared down at me... my Dad was with me, otherwise there is no telling what she would have done, she only LOOKS pretty... very pretty I mean umm..😳... almost like ME.😆.. tall and long hair and nose ring, BUTTT... her belly is fat... I told u she will try every trick in the book to become like me..."

Lasya stared curiously at the wrapped hand... touching it with drooling hands, she sucked her middle and ring fingers

"II hurt me" R&B informed, tilting his head sideways to point to his wife, who was now leaning on the
door jamb of the twin glass doors, arms across the chest watching the Laila Majnu milan

"ADA PAAVI!!!" II shrieked (U stink ball)

Lasya chattered, raining a litany of abuse in gibberish for II, or so it seemed like to II

"Thanks" R&B kissed the fat cheek with gratitude, and WINKED AT II

Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: putti77

Dristi

He came to Bangalore Carmel girls college on Tuesday or Wednesday.. He came like Yuvaraj n Bangalore gals made him Pappu...
He wanted to pull down Modi but gals stripped him... He asked  is Swach Bharath working? Gals screamed YES in chorus.. Again he asked are you sure? Gals again screamed YES..
🤣

And Aamir Khan calls India INTOLERANT
We tolerate the likes of Rahul and Sonia and Robert Vadra... Its so unfortunate😡
People in the US scream of dynastic politics etc, only the Kennedys and the Bushes hold the ignominious honor in this country... Joe Biden's kids, Chelsea Clinton,  Jimmy Carter, none of their kids care to enter it

Its pathetic in India, unless violence is used to end their careers we are pretty much stuck with these retards

Shameful...
The fact that Aamir ka public balatkar hua at the hands of janta should tell politicians, being quiet doesnt always mean people are stupid
I am sorry Dristi for what state faces, who wants to take on living in a snake pit wrapped in money, not many 20 somethings will

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God! I'm in some kinda dream or in heaven.. Lasya Lasya everywhere... this little fatso is hands down your best creation for me Nisha!
 Ku Klux Klan 🤣 what an informed imagination she has!
She stood up holding on to II's leg
Her outfit and hairstyle is the best I like on baby girls when it comes to regular wear. Have seen a bunch of cuties dress up that way. Casual and stylish like her Mama she is😉
N he had to go tattle about II to the right person! I'm sure all that gibberish was exactly what II thought it was.😆
Oh! She's just so so adorable! I'm going to bookmark this update so that I can read it whenever. Thank You😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Dristi
THANK YOUUU

Think abt it she HAS to be well informed u know she is dealing with a intelligent adversary like II
She cant afford to be Rahul Gandhi... aka moron🤣

Thanks for finding that reference amusing, I often wonder WHAT babies must think when they see people dressed in bright colors or in robes or in hats...😳
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Oh that gobble worthy baby makes me murderous to have a baby and have her gobble up all by me or if you continue with such torture I might kidnap somebody's baby has to be fat with tons of fat oozing out of that white skin all over the place, tiers of some squeeshy soft chubby hairy nakhre wali chunk of mass.
dristi64 thumbnail
NISHA

Thank You. It's actually disheartening to see how much people have been exploited by the Congress here. BJP is no better, nor any other political party.  And such comments by the likes of Rahul Gandhi makes one even more sad that we are lead by him, however unwillingly, in some way or the other. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
LOVELY NISHA
so they hav started trading again... well II always loose in it 
it always become GHATE KA SAUDA for II but then also poor girl never understand that she cannot do profitale business with dude☺️

tan... he is so so cute, adorable 
nandu being traumatized by sam like really... they r so funny

"II hurt me" R&B informed, tilting his head sideways to point to his wife, who was now leaning on the 
door jamb of the twin glass doors, arms across the chest watching the Laila Majnu milan
laila majnu????
dude and lasya 
🤣
dristi64 thumbnail
PUTTI
I read about the Carmel meet, too. He's having a rough week. I mean how many blunders can a person make in a week!🤣
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Peanut to ungaa..