Users

Frequent Posters

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hasini u changed ur dp 
who is it ????? naaku niharika la apinchindi lekapote adi meerena πŸ˜•
The only film that I liked better than the original is "agneepath'...The original was a borefest...

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

The only film that I liked better than the original is "agneepath'...The original was a borefest...

This is arguably the only remake that stood up to the expectations. Thanks to the writers that they did not give Hrithik a larger than life role like AB sr had in the original, instead they gave him a more relatable and human role .
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I agree the original Agneepath AB Sr hammed like anything and was bad. Liked the remake version better.

They should not make this movie no one can do justice to the roles of Sridevi & Kamal Hassan.
Edited by sunflower52 - 8 years ago
dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just stop dont please. No movie thats remake was better than original dont spoil this beautiful movie. I just cant see anybody doing justice to Sridevi and kamal's roles.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, like anyone can act like Sridevi and Kamal among today's contemporary heroes and heroines. Sathyanaash hoga, but there will always be the original.
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkle2985

hasini u changed ur dp 
who is it ????? naaku niharika la apinchindi lekapote adi meerena πŸ˜•

not mine, it's niharika onlyπŸ˜†