Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Blame my stupid net for late replies :@

Ambreeen .. So nice to see you too after soo long.. Hope all is well at your end πŸ€—

--

Lucky .. Emotional mat ho.. πŸ€— Mujhe aur hasaao πŸ˜†

abhi bhi chori ki net use kar rahi ho kya ? πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Bien Bien πŸ˜³

seriously, you wrote that ? πŸ‘

Imane confuse mat hona.. Lucky meant you wrote in Spanish above ? 

*no chappals please*
🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Nooo Luckyy.. I am switching between the two.. Dono hi daghabaaz nikle 😲
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
N Imane.. On Zindagi they are airing all already finished Pakistani Shows.. Thats why you are getting all thise shows you mentioned..
Dayar e Dil also ? Itni jaldi ?? :S
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail

*no chappals please*
🀣

🀣
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
@Nikki
I am done with 10...

After a while, I got less mad at Eun Chan, because her purpose of keeping the secret wasn't just the job any more. The moment when she realises, at least as a brother I will stay with him forever, if he knows I am a girl, that is the end... i really felt for her in that moment...

but then I got mad at her again, especially because she chose to remain silent AFTER the beach incident. When she realises that he maybe likes her, and is really struggling to come to terms with his complicated feelings for a 'boy'. That is when she should have told him, even if it meant it was the end for them.

on a separate note, this show , although is a 'gender-bender' it doesnt make fun of situations in any bad way. And Han Gyul's torment and his mixed feelings about everything, has been handled with real class!!! After watching 10 episodes, I realise irrespective of Eun Chan is a girl or a boy, I want to ship this couple. They are really meant to be together πŸ˜³
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

@Nikki

I am done with 10...

After a while, I got less mad at Eun Chan, because her purpose of keeping the secret wasn't just the job any more. The moment when she realises, at least as a brother I will stay with him forever, if he knows I am a girl, that is the end... i really felt for her in that moment...

but then I got mad at her again, especially because she chose to remain silent AFTER the beach incident. When she realises that he maybe likes her, and is really struggling to come to terms with his complicated feelings for a 'boy'. That is when she should have told him, even if it meant it was the end for them.

on a separate note, this show , although is a 'gender-bender' it doesnt make fun of situations in any bad way. And Han Gyul's torment and his mixed feelings about everything, has been handled with real class!!! After watching 10 episodes, I realise irrespective of Eun Chan is a girl or a boy, I want to ship this couple. They are really meant to be together πŸ˜³

omg...u reached 10?my most fav epi...😳😳

@bold..
n there my mission accomplished...πŸ₯³

yes eun chan initially lied coz of her financial probs..bt later when she started fallin for him,this lie ws being heavy on her..!! n she did want to say too..!! bt bcoz shes not too sure hw he gonna react...first time she asked him would he date her if she ws SHE not he as he thinks n he instantly gave a negative ans n tht only audience knw it ws lie,bt for eun chan she had no option bt to take things on face value.. n then he made things more difficult by sayin he would marry some1 whom his family chooses n also he will leave to NY soon.. so all these threw away the lil courage she had to say truth him...n thtsy v see she tryin to avoid him next day aftr tht convo... bt at the end she gave up n decided to be his bro if tht means she could stay with him..!! bt at times she cant help bt show her girly feelings n beach scene ws one such...bt again tht ws still nt the time she could tell him IMO coz bcoz the initial blow ws huge,she ws scared to tell him truth unless he say wht he feels for her..!!

but when he confessed to her finally tht he loves eun chan,she could hv said to him...if not then,the immediate phone convo @nite..then too...these two she could hv told truth..!! bt again later when she says,i could get her side wht stopped her coz his confession ws TOO SUDDEN for her..n by the time she composed herself she only decided to reveal him truth next day...!! bt next day things went out of her hand as u will see

nywz keepin all tht aside...full marks to writers for the wonderful portrayal of this epic love story n the thing which made me this show RATE AT TOP MOST ws the confession of HK @end of 10th epi..!! HIS ONE LINE tht HE LOVES EUN CHAN n HE DNT CARE IF HES GUY OR ALIEN-n there i ws SLAYED FOREVER..!! in 11th epi too theres one SIGNIFICANT moment where V COULD see hw he hv FULLY ACCEPTED EUN CHAN AS GUY when he still din knw EUN CHAN ws gal..!!
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

*no chappals please*
🀣

😳 Haan Spanish bhi bina googling hi likha tha πŸ˜‘
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ash I was defending you, aur tumne yeh kya kiya πŸ₯Ί
ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am sad Aman varma evicted from big boss house for me the end of big boss now i didn't watch big boss season 9 never😭