God reside within us, Prem aur Moh , unnecessary vachan

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Little Sita speaks the most profound learning taught to us from childhood. That God reside within us. And not in drama alone, she shows that the proof of her Godliness off stage also. After the performance little Srutakirti feels ignored as everyone is praising Sita, and is looking more into Mandavi-Urmila fight.
Sita realizes her kid sister's need go to her and tells she was so good as Lord Indra and hearing her cries real Adiparashakthi would have come. Isnt Sita's action what we call Godliness, understand the pain, remove the pain. When you understand another's pain, when you do something to alleviate that pain, you are indeed invoking God inside you. Basically the empathy inside you make you near to God.

Now comes the next most important piece of knowledge. Anyone who has followed me in MK forum would know I had discussed about Moh and Prem in detail. I have told the quality of Rudra or Lord Shiva is the fact that he has destroyed Moh, but bowed down in front of Prem. Prem or true love doesn't make you insecure, it provides you the security you never imagined that exists. But Moh makes you insecure. Prem only directs, Moh wants to control. Prem can respect other's POV, Moh always want other to see your POV. So if you feel your love is tying you down understand that it is not Prem, but Moh. So can you come out of Moh, yes you can. If you try to give other's space, if you try to accept another individual with their difference , you will know you are cutting the strings of moh and moving towards Prem. And true love can only liberate you.

And last but not the least. I had been intrigued always by why good people suffer. Why evil always get away or atleast on most occasions able to manipulate good for their selfishness. And I guess I kind of got the answer yesterday when Guru Vashishth says don't make unnecessary vachans, it can land you in trouble it clicked. What is the difference between good and evil. Or what differentiates between a good person and bad person. I would it is the conscience or your atma. Evil does not have atma. And when a good person allows a vachan or a rule set by society to overrule their  atma, he also becomes evil, he indirectly supports evil. And that's the mistake a good person commits. Make society or vachan to call its shot over and above their atma or conscience.

Every point God gives us pain to listen to this voice of conscience, to change the direction. But how many of us listen. The pain for the good person is God's way of telling, I want to help you, please listen to me, listen to your atma.

In infamous hall of dice that is what Panchali is searching. Atma of one person. One person, the king, the elders, her husbands listening to their atma and telling what is happening to her is injustice. Lakshmi of Kuruvansh cannot be disrobed in public. And no, no one listen to her. Set rule of society, vachans rule the hall before lord Krishna comes to the lady's rescue. But by that time she lost her atma. And with  her untied hair the woman born out of fire, burned the entire Kuruvansh. Who made her Kali. She was not one. She was Lakshmi. Lamp of Kuruvansh.

Learn to use your atma. Many times it shows mercy to evil, but when it needs to rise truly, its voice is subdued.

I guess I will get more oppourtunity in this show to discuss this vachan and atma

Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Little Sita speaks the most profound learning taught to us from childhood. That God reside within us. And not in drama alone, she shows that the proof of her Godliness off stage also. After the performance little Srutakirti feels ignored as everyone is praising Sita, and is looking more into Mandavi-Urmila fight.

Sita realizes her kid sister's need go to her and tells she was so good as Lord Indra and hearing her cries real Adiparashakthi would have come. Isnt Sita's action what we call Godliness, understand the pain, remove the pain. When you understand another's pain, when you do something to alleviate that pain, you are indeed invoking God inside you. Basically the empathy inside you make you near to God.

Now comes the next most important piece of knowledge. Anyone who has followed me in MK forum would know I had discussed about Moh and Prem in detail. I have told the quality of Rudra or Lord Shiva is the fact that he has destroyed Moh, but bowed down in front of Prem. Prem or true love doesn't make you insecure, it provides you the security you never imagined that exists. But Moh makes you insecure. Prem only directs, Moh wants to control. Prem can respect other's POV, Moh always want other to see your POV. So if you feel your love is tying you down understand that it is not Prem, but Moh. So can you come out of Moh, yes you can. If you try to give other's space, if you try to accept another individual with their difference , you will know you are cutting the strings of moh and moving towards Prem. And true love can only liberate you.

And last but not the least. I had been intrigued always by why good people suffer. Why evil always get away or atleast on most occasions able to manipulate good for their selfishness. And I guess I kind of got the answer yesterday when Guru Vashishth says don't make unnecessary vachans, it can land you in trouble it clicked. What is the difference between good and evil. Or what differentiates between a good person and bad person. I would it is the conscience or your atma. Evil does not have atma. And when a good person allows a vachan or a rule set by society to overrule their  atma, he also becomes evil, he indirectly supports evil. And that's the mistake a good person commits. Make society or vachan to call its shot over and above their atma or conscience.

Every point God gives us pain to listen to this voice of conscience, to change the direction. But how many of us listen. The pain for the good person is God's way of telling, I want to help you, please listen to me, listen to your atma.

In infamous hall of dice that is what Panchali is searching. Atma of one person. One person, the king, the elders, her husbands listening to their atma and telling what is happening to her is injustice. Lakshmi of Kuruvansh cannot be disrobed in public. And no, no one listen to her. Set rule of society, vachans rule the hall before lord Krishna comes to the lady's rescue. But by that time she lost her atma. And with  her untied hair the woman burn out of fire, burned the entire Kuruvansh. Who made her Kali. She was not one. She was Lakshmi. Lamp of Kuruvansh.

Learn to use your atma. Many times it shows mercy to evil, but when it needs to rise truly, its voice is subdued.

I guess I will get more oppourtunity in this show to discuss this vachan and atma

Brilliantly put in words. 👏 
@bold: The child artist of sita character simply nailed it.  It highlighted the kind, caring nature of sita which even Srutakirt's mom lacked in the first place.
@red: Bang on. 👏. I like each and every word of yours. One doubt, I missed MK so don't know whether its actual dialogue in that show or yours.

@blue: arrey, always i have this question. sometimes I even feel that god is so partial and helps those who actually hates him/her than the devotees.

shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ramya during MK times Moh and Prem were my words, because there was a character called Maya there. So I was explaining these terms with respect to that symbolism. But yesterday in the show Guru vashsisth used them exactly the way I was discussing in MK forum 😃

And Ramya God is never partial. The problem is not with God, problem is with us. We want God to understand us, but how many try to understand God. Understand what he expects from us. That's what I said voice of atma. If you start following the direction of your conscience believe me you will never feel alone. Nothing can frighten you, because you will feel his presence. Tumhare har dar ka hal unke haath mein hai. He will reveal it at the right time. Till then just stick to this direction without asking why he is asking him to do this action or that action. Trust him, trust him the way Arjuna trusted him. Why I say Arjuna is because it is easy for us. Arjuna treated Krishna his friend and I have felt that as the most comfortable relation to keep with God. But the path he shows a great length you might have to walk alone till the proof comes. That is why I said immense trust is required.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Beautiful post. Every word is so true. We, humans have this question as to why God is always testing the good people and evil and wicked are always gone scot free. But, the truth is the good people are never alone. If we trust Him He'll always hold our hands.  It's only a matter of trust. We have to have in Him and leave everything on Him. Follow His footsteps and you'll never be alone. If you call Him with faith He'll surely come to help you. 
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail

@Ramya during MK times Moh and Prem were my words, because there was a character called Maya there. So I was explaining these terms with respect to that symbolism. But yesterday in the show Guru vashsisth used them exactly the way I was discussing in MK forum 😃

And Ramya God is never partial. The problem is not with God, problem is with us. We want God to understand us, but how many try to understand God. Understand what he expects from us. That's what I said voice of atma. If you start following the direction of your conscience believe me you will never feel alone. Nothing can frighten you, because you will feel his presence. Tumhare har dar ka hal unke haath mein hai. He will reveal it at the right time. Till then just stick to this direction without asking why he is asking him to do this action or that action. Trust him, trust him the way Arjuna trusted him. Why I say Arjuna is because it is easy for us. Arjuna treated Krishna his friend and I have felt that as the most comfortable relation to keep with God. But the path he shows a great length you might have to walk alone till the proof comes. That is why I said immense trust is required.

@bold: Excellent dear. I liked it very much. But to be true I am still in Moh state for many things.

@green: Yes, these are the words to get me back to do my duty with sincerity but the actual doubt , infact sometimes I suspect god  as he/she is very nice to those u hate god and do all wrong doing. Yes, Arjun is one masterpiece who just obeyed the words of krishna w/o doubting him but he also clarified his doubts which led us to have gita.

I have a doubt "Is it really true that whatever we have in this birth is due to the karma of previous birth? If its true, it is not false justice for the person of this birth who actually is unaware of his/her sin?
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Whatelse can I say👏👏
Muggle_Diaries thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post Shruthi..

Empathy...this emotion is so underestimated, often confused with sympathy. 

Empathy enables us to see the society differently, it enables us not to judge. It enables us to understand everyone, be compassionate.

Truly said. Love will only set us free... and obsession is a cage...

"And when a good person allows a vachan or a rule set by society to overrule their  atma, he also becomes evil, he indirectly supports evil. And that's the mistake a good person commits. Make society or vachan to call its shot over and above their atma or conscience."  So true...so true...I cannot stress this enough or cannot applaud you enough for writing this...This strikes a chord with me... The example you have given of Drupadi... so apt.

Dharma, Rules etc are nothing without empathy, and compassion. Dharma is not about being righteous... Dharma is reaching one's potential and be true to your soul. Dharma is about giving your heart and soul to your own actions, do your duty to your fullest capacity, keeping in mind of the society and greater good. It is not about following some rules.

Keep writing such posts...😊

Love
Kshithi

shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ramya what can God do, when the people who should take action keep mum about evil doings. Husband slaps wife. If wife herself thinks it is ok how will God help. If she raises voice she might get more brutally slapped. So keep quiet. Any tormentor uses fear as his weapon. Learn to use that weapon back on them. If you look infamous hall of dice none of the Pandavas called Krishna for their help even after knowing adharma is happening. It is only Panchali who calls. So God can only help you, if you stand up for yourself, when you understand it is not right and decide to do something about it. Else you will also pay for your silence along with the evil. Before any catastrophe there are many warnings. If one person listen to the warning, understand it lot of things will change.
And coming to Arjuna why Krishna gave him the Gita. For the trust he placed on Krishna. Between Krishna's wealth and Krishna himself without fighting he chooses Krishna. That level of trust made Krishna give the knowledge to Arjuna. Path of true knowledge requires humility, and surrender to God. When you start this journey you will understand God is not partial dear. How much ever I write about it, you will not understand, you have to take it yourself. Why don't you try. Just ask direction, learn to mediate for 10-15 minutes, tune yourself to your inner thoughts, you will feel it.

I don't know much about past life Karma and to be frank I don't care much because I believe Karma in this life can erase the previous Karma and chart out a new destiny.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@muggle_diaries feels a little bit of empathy can take us a long way. But only thing is that you should have the knowledge to differentiate between deserving and undeserving.  
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail

@Ramya what can God do, when the people who should take action keep mum about evil doings. Husband slaps wife. If wife herself thinks it is ok how will God help. If she raises voice she might get more brutally slapped. So keep quiet. Any tormentor uses fear as his weapon. Learn to use that weapon back on them. If you look infamous hall of dice none of the Pandavas called Krishna for their help even after knowing adharma is happening. It is only Panchali who calls. So God can only help you, if you stand up for yourself, when you understand it is not right and decide to do something about it. Else you will also pay for your silence along with the evil. Before any catastrophe there are many warnings. If one person listen to the warning, understand it lot of things will change.

And coming to Arjuna why Krishna gave him the Gita. For the trust he placed on Krishna. Between Krishna's wealth and Krishna himself without fighting he chooses Krishna. That level of trust made Krishna give the knowledge to Arjuna. Path of true knowledge requires humility, and surrender to God. When you start this journey you will understand God is not partial dear. How much ever I write about it, you will not understand, you have to take it yourself. Why don't you try. Just ask direction, learn to mediate for 10-15 minutes, tune yourself to your inner thoughts, you will feel it.

I don't know much about past life Karma and to be frank I don't care much because I believe Karma in this life can erase the previous Karma and chart out a new destiny.

Nicely penned down. Your words are so soothing dear.
@bold: yes, I try to calm down me saying though I struggle, at last my prayers are always heard.
But my actual suspicious thought arises about God when atheist comment on God. I like to have debate with them and I do often 😉 but when they end up with amusement of devotees and not only god, then I feel why god is not teaching them a lesson.😕
Everyone (including atheist) can have their own choice, but is it not fault of name calling the devotees and their prayers? At that moment only I feel hurt .
It is very true that certain things cant be explained just by words, the concern person has to feel it. 😊 But most of the time I like the words of swami vivekananda who explained spirituality with reasoning.