Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yes it was. But there was no other way out. Because on 9th day lord Krishna decides to kill Bhishma and Arjuna pleads with him not to break his vachan of not using the weapon. He promises he will kill Bhishma. And to ensure he keeps that vachan Arjun has no other option but to use the way said by Bhishma. Because Icchamrityu gave no other way to defeat Bhishma. If Arjuna didn't keep the word, Krishna will break his and it doesn't look good when God breaks vachan. If you see Krishna on 9th day he is really in anger, willing to burn the entire world because he is fed up with adharma controlling dharma in the name of society, relations, vachans  etc etc... So he goes ahead to break the vachan first to end the rule of adharma. And with the vachan he extracts from Arjuna Krishna ensures the first strike on adharma with the same medicine. But in Bhishma's case unlike others a path shown by him and something he approves of. That his time has come, he has to step out. Krishna has always used zeher zeher se katha hai principle. Vachan, vachan se hi kata unhonne. You can see this in every action of Krishna. When you delve deep into his Leela's you will find this principle across.

And Ramayan dear the questions you asked I also want to know the answers like you. The questions rage inside me and maybe through the show we will be able to better discuss.

@bold: Satisfying reply. Thank u.

@blue: okay, lets wait for the moment 😊
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting message Shruti didi😊
suppss77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Little Sita speaks the most profound learning taught to us from childhood. That God reside within us. And not in drama alone, she shows that the proof of her Godliness off stage also. After the performance little Srutakirti feels ignored as everyone is praising Sita, and is looking more into Mandavi-Urmila fight.

Sita realizes her kid sister's need go to her and tells she was so good as Lord Indra and hearing her cries real Adiparashakthi would have come. Isnt Sita's action what we call Godliness, understand the pain, remove the pain. When you understand another's pain, when you do something to alleviate that pain, you are indeed invoking God inside you. Basically the empathy inside you make you near to God.

Now comes the next most important piece of knowledge. Anyone who has followed me in MK forum would know I had discussed about Moh and Prem in detail. I have told the quality of Rudra or Lord Shiva is the fact that he has destroyed Moh, but bowed down in front of Prem. Prem or true love doesn't make you insecure, it provides you the security you never imagined that exists. But Moh makes you insecure. Prem only directs, Moh wants to control. Prem can respect other's POV, Moh always want other to see your POV. So if you feel your love is tying you down understand that it is not Prem, but Moh. So can you come out of Moh, yes you can. If you try to give other's space, if you try to accept another individual with their difference , you will know you are cutting the strings of moh and moving towards Prem. And true love can only liberate you.

And last but not the least. I had been intrigued always by why good people suffer. Why evil always get away or atleast on most occasions able to manipulate good for their selfishness. And I guess I kind of got the answer yesterday when Guru Vashishth says don't make unnecessary vachans, it can land you in trouble it clicked. What is the difference between good and evil. Or what differentiates between a good person and bad person. I would it is the conscience or your atma. Evil does not have atma. And when a good person allows a vachan or a rule set by society to overrule their  atma, he also becomes evil, he indirectly supports evil. And that's the mistake a good person commits. Make society or vachan to call its shot over and above their atma or conscience.

Every point God gives us pain to listen to this voice of conscience, to change the direction. But how many of us listen. The pain for the good person is God's way of telling, I want to help you, please listen to me, listen to your atma.

In infamous hall of dice that is what Panchali is searching. Atma of one person. One person, the king, the elders, her husbands listening to their atma and telling what is happening to her is injustice. Lakshmi of Kuruvansh cannot be disrobed in public. And no, no one listen to her. Set rule of society, vachans rule the hall before lord Krishna comes to the lady's rescue. But by that time she lost her atma. And with  her untied hair the woman born out of fire, burned the entire Kuruvansh. Who made her Kali. She was not one. She was Lakshmi. Lamp of Kuruvansh.

Learn to use your atma. Many times it shows mercy to evil, but when it needs to rise truly, its voice is subdued.

I guess I will get more oppourtunity in this show to discuss this vachan and atma

Amazing post Shruthi...I am impressed with the explanation you have given...especially the one from Mahabharata"...
Edited by suppss77 - 8 years ago