Posted: 8 years ago
Fill up the blank..
Salman ko dekhe menopause..
Dude ko dekhe _______________
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@sush_rddt   

Dear, there is an update between page 110 and 114. its in page 112 Naked and Full Monty.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey afterall its a love story no, kuch maja ho jaaye socha maine
Why does it always have to be tragic and poignant and "deep"๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks Asma, Winter has reached๐Ÿ˜ก sema kuliru... its like between 2-4 C all day, SUNNY and crisp and cold
I wanted to go check out what bargains they have randomly... but himmat nahi hui... just stayed put
Watched back to back episodes of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Go ahead judge me๐Ÿ˜†
I finally finished reading the Robert Baer's book "See no evil"
FANTASTIC๐Ÿ‘

Read it if you can

Sunny crisp and cold sounds like heaven especially after weeks of smoke, water or sweat ๐Ÿ˜•

Well anyways here's ๐Ÿ‘ for you for sending all of us dude and II campers to heaven with their Deepavalli.

Fire works of the best kind -domesticated dude with wifey as bright eyed as the lamp at Durga's feet!!

Just what Ranjan and Amma wanted for their 2.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Fill up the blank..

Out of touch Putti.. Fill the blank for us please ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Appa - sirf ek unknowingly woh bhi and dude-3 on the count but after reading that bathroom thing and the last blessing and appa's reaction dude should get 1000 points Atleast ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

When dude was asked to go naked infront of the jananiyan his reaction:

*Aaj ka update padhke nobody's condition would be as bad as mine was, I happened to read it just before my grand viva before I started for college and then all I have been studying went down the drain and I felt like viva Gaya tel lene. Then when I saw the panel all dreamy stance was forgotten and I came back to reality. I tried not to peek in through my phone but when I logged in through laptop the page happened to pop up in my favs. ๐Ÿ˜†
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Fill up the blank..

That would be an out stratosphere reaction that hasn't been invented on planet earth ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
They were not sophisticated or refined like the affluent high society Bhallas or Batras but were caring and affectionate like every middle class family thatw ould go to any extent to protect the ones they loved

Loved this part it was that poignant part which is a part of that guy and all know some take ugly digs some deal with love some with pity and one person with regret.

Those people at the iyers not reacting shows that to be wise you don't have to be literate or educated even they do the utmost foolish things at times or many a times.
To be mellow you don't have to be poor or rich for that you need to have a heart and that's about it.
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hello all ... GM/ GE/ GN Sosyworld. Life happens - couldnt be much on the forum. Enjoy girls and guys.

Nisha - lovely updates.  Diwali Damakka.  Full Monty ๐Ÿ˜† , Oil titillation - Super !!!! I am zapped by your titles !
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Index has missed second last chapter.. Naked and Full Monty