Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
He stole my baby and yet you are thanking him, and paying him a ransom, too???🀣
Appa and his thoughts always have me cracking. Can't get enoughπŸ˜ƒ

This Diwali is unlike any other that I've ever known. Fireworks begin anywhere, anytime and by anybody.. be it the newlyweds during the oil bath or the FILs categorically aiming for their respective SILs. Appa wins hands down in this sphere. πŸ˜†

It's good I caught up with the update now. Wouldn't have to wait an entire day for the next. 
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nisha,

Kiara here. I know I did promise to read SS a long time ago and haven't really managed to. I'm getting on it now. Blame a bunch of friends who heavily recommend it. Since I'm busy studying I won't be able to review or give feedback as frequently as I would like to but will try my best to tell you via PM. And if I do say something that could be perceived as offending to you, in PM, please do try to understand that I don't mean it and mostly I don't even realise it. I'm told you're someone who doesn't take feedback quite well and thus I will try my best to limit what I say. But honestly, you have a nice little group here and I would love to be a part of it one day. For now studying takes priority and reading this so I can be up to date.

Keep up the good work. :)

I honestly do feel like the plague atm but can you please link me to an index since the one on the forum isn't updated post thread 27. Thank you. Edited by -Ara- - 8 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

BASHFUL AND BLATANT

Appa looked at the glow in his daughter's eyes

It was obvious the dude was the reason for the glow

The Bhallas openly attribute their happiness to her

They adore her and cherish her and bring the moon to her door

Amma has always realized the effect the dude has on II

The peace that enveloped her after the way he pampered and loved her

Athai realizes how  fortunate the girl is

The way her other brother was cared for has moved her

The way she smears the tika and oil and passes the cup and the chore to her he delights in

II plans to model for her dude he parades before her and gets pampered at his will

Amma is whole hearted in her love for the boy and in her eyes he sees the love of a Ma

Ranjan has recorded and savored the manner his boy is enveloped in the love of one and all

The dude nonchalantly moves around genuinely doing all he can to win over her kin

The dude that unabashedly related the way he claimed her by the Monet

Is shy and bashful in a crowd and quite different alone

The lass to her Appa is a lost cause for sure

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ara-

Hey Nisha,

Kiara here. I know I did promise to read SS a long time ago and haven't really managed to. I'm getting on it now. Blame a bunch of friends who heavily recommend it. Since I'm busy studying I won't be able to review or give feedback as frequently as I would like to but will try my best to tell you via PM. And if I do say something that could be perceived as offending to you, in PM, please do try to understand that I don't mean it and mostly I don't even realise it. I'm told you're someone who doesn't take feedback quite well and thus I will try my best to limit what I say. But honestly, you have a nice little group here and I would love to be a part of it one day. For now studying takes priority and reading this so I can be up to date.

Keep up the good work. :)

I honestly do feel like the plague atm but can you please link me to an index since the one on the forum isn't updated post thread 27. Thank you.

Hi kiara
Great to know you want to be a part of this little group 
I'm volunteering to reply on behalf of nisha because she seems busy 

Firstly you could post reviews here if you wish to be a part of this group...involves more interaction with the group and nisha is busy and constantly checking PM's is tough.

And about the index..well after 27 if you go to the last page of  every thread you will find a link to the next
Just like you Vikas has been busy with his studies and might not have got the time to update the index 
So just maybe put in a little effort of two more clicks and reach the last page and find the link to the next thread :)

And about the positivity towards negative comments 
Don't mind me getting a little defensive here 
The story and the author both are quite close to my heart.

Since nisha isn't charging anybody to read the story or forcing anybody to do so...she need not respond to negative feedback with a smile...the story is something she writes because she likes to and naturally anything said negative about it might hurt her.
And itaa story she writes alone and its a great thing that she involves opinions from the readers while doing so.
But if there is something that seemed against your interest kindly ignore it because saying negative about something needs either a right to say it...if you are hereby close friend/family/coauthor or some strong reason like it offended your belief. I haven't seen nisha offend anybody through her story.

I'm sorry if it's an over reaction but I'm just throwing some light omwhy its ok for nisha not to take feedback well of she doesn't ...but she has always taken feedback well and justified a lot of what she writes 

Thankyou and welcome
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj love triangle thodi der se aayegi shayad... Monday jo hai 
dristi64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Aaj love triangle thodi der se aayegi shayad... Monday jo hai 

Tu aur tere angles. 
Kitthe ho behna?? 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Tu aur tere angles. 
Kitthe ho behna?? 

Nisha ne kaha toh wahi dohra rahi hoon behen
Main apne ilake mwin... 
Kaisa hai tumre gaaon mein thand πŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nisha ne kaha toh wahi dohra rahi hoon behen
Main apne ilake mwin... 
Kaisa hai tumre gaaon mein thand πŸ˜†

Ashu you now belong to us Hyderabadi's nahi??
Dristi humne thumhare dost ko kidnap kar liya 
Wapas chahiye tho iss ke liye butter tyag do 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

Ashu you now belong to us Hyderabadi's nahi??

Dristi humne thumhare dost ko kidnap kar liya 
Wapas chahiye tho iss ke liye butter tyag do 

Yesh yesh
Sahi kaha tune πŸ˜ƒ
Aur deal mujhe behadd pasand aayi πŸ˜‰
dristi64 thumbnail
ASHU

hamara ilaka ekdam mast. Apne R&B/Tan ko lekar aao chutti mananeπŸ˜‰ very romantic thandi!!

NAMS

Hamare haste khelte parivar mein aag na laga! Dur hokar bhi "hum saath saath hain"🀣