Fan Fictions

SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 92

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dristi64

ASHU

hamara ilaka ekdam mast. Apne R&B/Tan ko lekar aao chutti manane๐Ÿ˜‰ very romantic thandi!!

NAMS

Hamare haste khelte parivar mein aag na laga! Dur hokar bhi "hum saath saath hain"๐Ÿคฃ

aag maine lagayi??
arey dude laga raha hai butter ke dil mein aag
aur aap log uska sath de rahe ho
yaha ashu akeli hai jo butter ke side see lad rahi hai
baki sab appa ya dude ke war mein busy hai
and II iss sab mein dude ki center of attention๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail

LASYA
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deepali.rock

Index has missed second last chapter.. Naked and Full Monty

Hey Deepali

Thanks.. I have PMd Sush and she will update the missed update in 112 when sees my msg..
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: NSB7

Hi kiara

Great to know you want to be a part of this little group 
I'm volunteering to reply on behalf of nisha because she seems busy 

Firstly you could post reviews here if you wish to be a part of this group...involves more interaction with the group and nisha is busy and constantly checking PM's is tough.

And about the index..well after 27 if you go to the last page of  every thread you will find a link to the next
Just like you Vikas has been busy with his studies and might not have got the time to update the index 
So just maybe put in a little effort of two more clicks and reach the last page and find the link to the next thread :)

And about the positivity towards negative comments 
Don't mind me getting a little defensive here 
The story and the author both are quite close to my heart.

Since nisha isn't charging anybody to read the story or forcing anybody to do so...she need not respond to negative feedback with a smile...the story is something she writes because she likes to and naturally anything said negative about it might hurt her.
And itaa story she writes alone and its a great thing that she involves opinions from the readers while doing so.
But if there is something that seemed against your interest kindly ignore it because saying negative about something needs either a right to say it...if you are hereby close friend/family/coauthor or some strong reason like it offended your belief. I haven't seen nisha offend anybody through her story.

I'm sorry if it's an over reaction but I'm just throwing some light omwhy its ok for nisha not to take feedback well of she doesn't ...but she has always taken feedback well and justified a lot of what she writes 

Thankyou and welcome

@bold

I'm  not trying to pick a fight here. And I'm sorry if I offend you with my take. What I'm about to say is in general and not targeting anyone. 

I believe most of those who write are open to constructive criticism and no, that isn't a bunch of negative comments. And I don't practice the latter. I practice the former and it's up to the author to take it up if he/she wants or else ignore. Constructive criticism is aimed to provide a valid and reasonable reasons where from a point of view of the reader the author can and may or may not choose to implement or work on it. 

To most of us, like me, our works are out babies and though we say we love it we internally hate the idea that our work is flawed because of all the time we spend working on it. And you do not need any right to give opinions; if that was the case nothing would ever be reviewed, ever. It's up to the author to implement or ignore what's being said as long as the one giving feedback is decent in their manner and language. 

I'm sorry if I made it sound like I would corner Nisha and hoard her with every aspect I did not like in her plot; I wouldn't because I know what it's like to be cornered and told that you're a scum who's basically obsessed with a characters life. People are morons and life goes on. 

When I said I would rather message Nisha was because of the above reasons, if I have something to say to her (which I believe I won't), I would rather have a one on one with her rather than making a public spectacle out if it and I hope you respect that. 

Just as she isn't charging anyone to read, no one is holding her at gunpoint and telling her to accept reviews (I believe, but once again knowing IF I would hate to think of hate mail if any, Sorry Nisha). 

I really appreciate you for replying to the other part but when I direct something to Nisha, I'd (please) rather have her reply to me than go through a series of people who take up the job. 

I'm not being offensive and I don't know what has happened here but I do believe I am decent enough not to hate on or purposely hurt someone.

This isn't personal, but I felt something was out of line and spoke against it. I'm sorry if I went against you opinions but as I said opinions are varied and it takes so much time, thought and action to put something forward and it is to be understood that not everyone will like what you present. As someone who comes from the same base (who puts their work forward) I do understand that and the level of work that goes into posting a story. 

Thank you. 
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First : I havnt find anything offending in all updates, till now...and the way Nisha writes i believe she doesnt need review which is layered with suggestions.

Second : Welcome Ara, Nisha takes every kind of reviews sportingly... pls dont believe in rumors. I think this is some kind of misunderstanding regarding author..

third : Kya chal rha haii yaaro ๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by SparkleV - 8 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SparkleV

First : I havnt find anything offending in all updates, till now...and the way Nisha writes i believe she doesnt need review which is layered with suggestions.

Second : Welcome Ara, Nisha takes every kind of reviews sportingly... pls dont believe in rumors. I think this is some kind of misunderstanding regarding author..

third : Kya chal rha haii yaaro ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†

Hey! 

That's what I've heard. That she's awesome and has amazing sub plots. So I was like, heck let's try this out. But I'm so dying with studying load and this is legit procrastination! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NAMS

BUTTER ke side se fight kya karna?? She's the STAR of this story๐Ÿ˜ƒ

VIBHU

kuch nahi chal raha. The same old custody battle. Ashu and I had forgotten about it. Nams ne yaad dilakar aag lagayi๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dristi64 - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Whats the basis of forming this opinion?
Did you experience it yourself?

Just on basis of hearsay without actually being part of it how can you say Nisha hasn't taken criticism in her stride.

I guess quite a few of us have pointed out quite a few things. I myself had once done that. Nisha had acknowledged that post and did do something about the same as well.

And if you did want it to be one on one you should have PM'ed even your first post. Why give people chance in first place? 

Start something with an open mind. Why form an opinion for no reason?

Targeting and Criticizing are two different things. Please note. 
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Ara-

๐Ÿ˜†

Hey!

That's what I've heard. That she's awesome and has amazing sub plots. So I was like, heck let's try this out. But I'm so dying with studying load and this is legit procrastination!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Believe me, SoSy is that attractive or i would say distracting, that i have to quit it for months or days so i can better concentrate on studies!

She is awesome! true that.

Hope to see you soon with updated with story!

๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ณ
NSB7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ara-

@bold

I'm  not trying to pick a fight here. And I'm sorry if I offend you with my take. What I'm about to say is in general and not targeting anyone. 

I believe most of those who write are open to constructive criticism and no, that isn't a bunch of negative comments. And I don't practice the latter. I practice the former and it's up to the author to take it up if he/she wants or else ignore. Constructive criticism is aimed to provide a valid and reasonable reasons where from a point of view of the reader the author can and may or may not choose to implement or work on it. 

To most of us, like me, our works are out babies and though we say we love it we internally hate the idea that our work is flawed because of all the time we spend working on it. And you do not need any right to give opinions; if that was the case nothing would ever be reviewed, ever. It's up to the author to implement or ignore what's being said as long as the one giving feedback is decent in their manner and language. 

I'm sorry if I made it sound like I would corner Nisha and hoard her with every aspect I did not like in her plot; I wouldn't because I know what it's like to be cornered and told that you're a scum who's basically obsessed with a characters life. People are morons and life goes on. 

When I said I would rather message Nisha was because of the above reasons, if I have something to say to her (which I believe I won't), I would rather have a one on one with her rather than making a public spectacle out if it and I hope you respect that. 

Just as she isn't charging anyone to read, no one is holding her at gunpoint and telling her to accept reviews (I believe, but once again knowing IF I would hate to think of hate mail if any, Sorry Nisha). 

I really appreciate you for replying to the other part but when I direct something to Nisha, I'd (please) rather have her reply to me than go through a series of people who take up the job. 

I'm not being offensive and I don't know what has happened here but I do believe I am decent enough not to hate on or purposely hurt someone.

This isn't personal, but I felt something was out of line and spoke against it. I'm sorry if I went against you opinions but as I said opinions are varied and it takes so much time, thought and action to put something forward and it is to be understood that not everyone will like what you present. As someone who comes from the same base (who puts their work forward) I do understand that and the level of work that goes into posting a story. 

Thank you. 

glad you prefer having a one on one conversation with her about things and you should just do the same with this very post too
The thing is many of us are very touchy about the story and worship the author if you may like to call it so.

Talking of not wanting to corner her and not wanting a 100 people reply to you and posting it on a forum where a 100 people can read and reflect on what you are saying are two contrary things.

Anyway it's uptop nisha to decide weather or not she wants to take criticism like you said.

And see that you write a lot too...as an author you must understand that the story which is a baby to you is so to others and a mother can never take a bad sentence about the baby no matter how flawed the baby is.

And sosy is not only nisha's loved baby but also a baby In our family 
Somebody we saw grownup and hence can't bare a disturbance inthe atmosphere of her existence.

So the post and reply because the story is a baby I have seen growup everyday and held its finger while it learned to walk
I'm not sorry for going on defence for it because I wear my heart on my sleeve for the people and things I love

I request you not to think of it as a fight and take it as a bunch of people trying to gaurd their loved kid in the family

If you wish not to read our responses to this please send nisha a PM instead 
As it saves you reading these responses out of our emotions 
I wish not to have a battle here either
Cos it will only spoil the mood of the one I have utmost respect for 

That's my last reply and thanks I rest my case