Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Woww I just looovee him 😳
So focused!! He knows wht he had to do he just come and conquer and leave with hands in pockets!!!!
Just like an emperor.
And II she will never learn her lesson.. First she pick a fight, taunt him, arouse him, and when he is done with his onslaught she baca me the centre of attraction for leg pulling and amusement
And then again she does same mistake haha
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG! *GULP GULP* ! AGGRESIVE MAKEOUT ☺️
Loveddd ittt Nishaaa! Phirse Sam and Vandu ROASTED II...!😆😉

Beautiful update! 
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lasya babyyy...chooo chwweeettt❤️
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Main na kehti thi...RB ki sharafat Dekh Li aap Sab ne. He has left her hankering for more..perfect scenario for II badla now waiting eagerly for the bath and II admirer. Would love to see RB squirming over the fact that AUR bhi hain zamaane main uski biwi ke chahne waale.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Had it been a glass room it would have exploded with the steam they have let out just with a kiss and their words 😳

Lasya and II 🤣

When these two fight its always that peanut wins she just loves her mama and he adores her ❤️

Peanut to dude

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
She has to come to her maayka for the first Diwali after marriage but she has managed to get herself teased by all the akkas.
I am trying to imagine the butter ball in knee length boots and the redness of II s face. Nobody is going to tease dude but I really want to as managing all the kids right now in DII. ...shubhang Brinda lasya shravu
dristi64 thumbnail
IF ate my review😭
So much of BUTTER & dude gushing I did😭

I love such updates. All the elements that I love. Dude and II fighting, yet succumbing to their longings.☺️ Its not just her who can feel the heat radiating from him.. That kind of heat is transferable through miles via a laptop screen, too😆

LASYA looking like a cowgirl in boots, or a regular stylish chica?? I can actually imagine her as both. Only difference is she'll waddle 😆 
She's growing more possessive every single day. Every day with Mami is turning out to be a face-off. Also, I think she would've learnt the word "NO" from II, who uses it rather frequently, but to no avail, with the Dude😉

Sam and Vandu in one frame is always a laugh riot!! Poor distraught II putting away clothes with henna on her hands. The Rakshashan really messes up her equilibrium. ☺️
dristi64 thumbnail
Internet acting up again
have a good time here ladies. Wonder where the laddie Vikas is?? and Jai?? Hope all is well..

Good day/night people..
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor ii I really hope sam and akka tease her mercilessly 
The dude is just too hot to handle

Love lasya and the way she wants her man to only be hers 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail