SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 80

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Oh wonderful update...
Gave the feeling of family reunions in marriage n house warming ceremonies..
Since I have big paternal n maternal crowd can imagine the chaos...
ClapClap

Same here putti my mom r four sisters and two brothers and chote Nanag also has four daughters and two sons so all in all they r 8 sis nd 4 bros I know way two much even u think so...
Never mind every summer holidays was so much fun we used to go stay there for bout a month and it was a joy ride which we would cherish whole year and wait for next holidays LOL
We used to kisu kisu whole night... Hmmm it was so good Yaar I miss those days
Nisha u always re live the memories!!
Thanks
she keeps dancing all night" II whined He kissed her belly

She said she, dude won and so did we Party

Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Originally posted by putti77

Oh wonderful update...
Gave the feeling of family reunions in marriage n house warming ceremonies..
Since I have big paternal n maternal crowd can imagine the chaos...
ClapClap

Same here putti my mom r four sisters and two brothers and chote Nanag also has four daughters and two sons so all in all they r 8 sis nd 4 bros I know way two much even u think so...
Never mind every summer holidays was so much fun we used to go stay there for bout a month and it was a joy ride which we would cherish whole year and wait for next holidays LOL
We used to kisu kisu whole night... Hmmm it was so good Yaar I miss those days
Nisha u always re live the memories!!
Thanks
Sonal

My dad are six brothers n four sisters ..
My mom are four sisters n five brothers...
My paternal cousin sisters are super dirty joke tellers.. I am the youngest girl in paternal side... They used to trouble me lot as I was not understanding their dirty jokes...
But now..
LOLROFL

Good Lorddd! I literally had a bad morning, like an hour back and seeing the baby pictures Sonal posted, lifted up my mooddd...Thankuuu darlinggg! The babiess are sooo cuteeHeart
Nishaaa! Lovely update! Lakshmi ROASTING II...ROFL
'The Famous Choc Syrup Shower' news bhi paunch gaye HAR JAGAH!ROFLWink
Originally posted by avni_19

Good Lorddd! I literally had a bad morning, like an hour back and seeing the baby pictures Sonal posted, lifted up my mooddd...Thankuuu darlinggg! The babiess are sooo cuteeHeart

My pleasure sweetheart!!
Ya well dude has done so many unusual things that if they got to know all they will faint Wink
Hats off to II to bear all that and survive Embarrassed
Dear Nisha,

I hope you are well and he rest of the SoSy group is well too. I had asked Asma to PM you I'm sure she must have..

I have really enjoyed most of the updates.

But I must add the Diwali updates are hilarious.

Maanvi and the rest of the babies bring back memories. Espcially your description of Sahana ; and mine was the same all those years ago Smile big, eating off the floor and mommy's girl! I choose to smile at the images this brings forth. Thank you for letting me relive happy times Big smile

But girls on the thread - learn this!! Fight all you want with the man but if he is worth his salt make him laugh aloud. LOL ... " can't stiffle my moans" which man would want to leave a woman that sweet and sincere Tongue but our dude is worth it and they are harder to come by than sweeter [email protected]

Life is all about having fun now! Right Asma Wink Embarrassed

Take care Adios!! Till we meet again!

Love,
O
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Originally posted by avni_19

My pleasure sweetheart!!
Ya well dude has done so many unusual things that if they got to know all they will faint Wink
Hats off to II to bear all that and survive Embarrassed    SAHI HAI BOSSS!Blushing

@Bolddd...  ROFL Thy will go in Coma!LOL
Edited by avni_19 - 6 years ago
Thank you for the insightful post O. I guess we need reminders to realise how in our busy days we take some things for granted and fail to cherish and value what we have.
The opportunity to smile...look back at moments gone by cherish memories we are left with makes us savor the present.