SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha - idhu one step dancea ille many steps dancea 😳

I meant the Appa dude thandaav silent and strong - but with a touch of humour. Thanks for not making it sentimental women's rights wala situation.

Would be a blast if you throw in Shev's geek πŸ˜†
What will do - be happy that II has 2 drooling at her or come to his dammad's and dig at the drooler. We know what RnB will... Doors Windows ghar sub bandh kardega. πŸ˜‰ Kum padega Toh MM's Guards are there too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

A big πŸ€— you have no idea what that one did to my spirits tonight😊.

Thanks a bunch
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VIBHU
"Beti bachao abhiyaan!!" That is exactly what I had in mind!🀣

Ayyo!! Appa and his Ninja moves. She's already pregnant with his child and the "unspeakable things" that he does to her still bothers Appa so much. I sometimes wonder about the number of guys who would b wandering in Appa's headπŸ˜†

Lakshmi and Venkat seem nice. They are like these relatives who don't bother you much but are always warm and kind when you are together. Some semblance of normalcy. 
How is R&B going to manage two nights in D II, especially with Appa standing guard? πŸ˜‰
I do like such festive housefull scenarios😳

Jee nahin bhara Nisha.. Ek aur please??😎
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGG!! This Appaa...!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

dristi64 thumbnail
SRπŸ€—
I so miss hanging out with you girls here. Gotta go now. Hope all is well with u and Tan, and of course your Butter. and that we get a chance soon to catch up.  β€οΈ
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So after the bomb dropped by country one 1 and scoring one point 
The country 2 established its power clear and loud by launching an atom bomb hitting the score to a direct 10 

Now let's see how things will heaten up

---- 

In other news...

While appa tries best to protect his parties and keep his tresure to himself

Dude made II "an offer she can't refuse" (what a godfather reference :p dude don hai)

----

Loved appa's attachment to the brother
Inapite if all the black magic he tries to use to capture II back into the cave he wins my heart with this great geture.

And amma saw the honesty in dude and the compatibility between II and dude...that bit was dam cute 

And the super reference to somebody's reading habits had me smiling like an idiot.

Ranjan ke patience ko mera salam.
And his capabilities to make conversations with people he doesn't know.

And one day I would hear dude voice his opinion political or otherwise and take appa by a storm 

Until then enjoy the evening and updates 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Hey people, good evening and morning to all,
Putti reached home?? How's weather Sooraj dekha kya??
Kajal that pic must be so cute πŸ˜›
Asma, arya, Drishti, Jyoti, Sushma, kala, Sri , SR and all who r here hav a blast
Oh I missed the most imp. Of all coz of whom this place came to existence our own author Sahiba
Nisha
πŸ‘

I'll show it to you once I find it
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi5 Eyesight πŸ˜‰

great review Namz :)
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
""Looks like my daughter is smitten with him, I have heard boys doing flamboyant things and impressing girls, how did this boy STAY QUIET and impress her"

Well appa if we tell u how this Quite guy impressed ur daughter u will surely be gone in coma or loose ur Sences...
He literally swept her with best wht he knew!! πŸ˜‰
Edited by sonalgupta2004 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SparkleV

Hi5 Eyesight πŸ˜‰

great review Namz :)

thanks sparkling beauty 
Hello SR been long 

Dristi hope all your work burden doesn't stress you out...and updates keep giving you energy to go through the day with a smile 

Asma I like the part of the review where you asked the dude to close the doors ;)
Reminds me of "hum Tim ek kamreme band ho"

She should sing for dude...please nisha... Ek symphony.

Ab tadaaa after a hi to everyone else 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
I knew this would happen later coz he can't be having that handsoff attitude for long but it happened sooner than later πŸ˜† appa thaari beti gayi haat Se coz she also knew of the navy shirt he was talking about πŸ˜† the wifey just knows hubbies mouth needs to be all over her and she would love it as she encourages him by those finger kangis and kneading his neck πŸ˜‰

He had no care for the politics they discussed as he has a one mind track and we all know what that is. πŸ‘ neither II was interested in hearing her Athims opinion coz she had to find that navy tee πŸ˜› Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago