Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha when I posted about karma or fate I completely didn't get this thought about parents losing their kids or vice versa...I was feeling bad for Ranjan savvy R&B and was thinking about something else personally also...shows that I didn't think properly before posting...todate I can't think about anything happening to my parents kids hubs BIL or anyone from my family. Son is going on school trip to mysore GRS and I am already worrying and advising him until he reaches home safely I and for that matter all the other parents also won't have a peaceful mind.  In fact I also think how losing one's child can be associated with karma. It's like I must have been the cause of someone losing their child in some past birth...that is if you believe in rebirth. ...😕
😕

Sorry if I have hurt anybody...it was unknowingly done. I am feeling bad that I didn't think about this...

Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: modernfamily

No no no. That's very sweet of you Nisha but I can't take such favours. Mujhe bigaado mat

Nisha kids r just innocent and cute... Day before my Mil was saying to my 3 year old ki " Meri mummy Bahut budhi(old) Ho gai hai" woh thik SE baith Nahi sakti,,,
Then she said ammma ( yep my kids say amma to there dadi) Meri mummy bhi budhi Ho gai hai woh jab bhi mujhe pick karti hai to hai ram kaheti hai!!
We all laughrd our heart out!!
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

This is bad with schools they make a habit of having every other day as a holiday for every petty reason but reality sinks in when bci regulates our holidays and we don't even get a holiday for raksha bandhan or any of our festivals 😭

Ya tell me school got open on Monday after a week of holiday for Diwali and again off on Tuesday
It's bad for toddlers like Arishka! There continuity break u know she cried on Monday while going as she was going after a week, and now again today also she is saying I don't want to go to school
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

It's freakishly expensive. Meri kharab kismat I always like those things that are the most expensive of the lot.

No. Pls don't say that Sudhi. May you get all that you wish for in your life. I used to curse some of the price tags I used to spot in Ambience mall. Here too.
Did you See that Aamir snap deal Ad that has gone viral now.
I was reminded of that line yeh tho kambhakt kapdon ki hai shararat' jo chote ho rahen hain.
Replace that with yeh tho kambhakt kapdon ki hai shararat, jo tine mehenge bikh rahen hain.
I hate the brand and the pricing hoopla that surrounds the malls now.
It kind of promotes an achievement kind of for eel that's not needed at all.
I am not in favor of that ad abt Cadbury Bournville kinds.
Hate that,Eat it only if you've earned it.
Why cant ads be simple, the one that don't create an aura.
Blame it on marketing. The swords will be out on this .
But Sudhi, no kharab kismat and all. Ok?.
We could look for better options here .
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kalpana you speak of malls and brands, last year I was in Bangalore for a month and whenever there was some plan the local residents there every time suggested to go to a different mall, I felt like Blore being a city of malls and that's about it and what do we do not buy a thing take selfies and windowshop maybe eat an ice cream or watch a movie at the pvr that's it.

At my place it's less of malls and lesser brands and I have liked it that way, even a global desi outlet or Anita dongre is new enough here, anyways these days we mostly shop online but I still prefer those street shops. I love Mumbai for that reason you can bargain your hearts out I have done it in the fashion street till 11p.m. When almost all the shops had closed, Delhi is more or less the same but now it's more about safety so we preferred shopping through the day...
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Ya tell me school got open on Monday after a week of holiday for Diwali and again off on Tuesday
It's bad for toddlers like Arishka! There continuity break u know she cried on Monday while going as she was going after a week, and now again today also she is saying I don't want to go to school

You mention Arishka and next to it you right toddler how can I concentrate on any other thing written beside it 😆 but yes that's true I have that habit even now I prefer extending my holidays if there's just one working day in between for me it's an implied holiday..
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kjolovesbabies

Kalpana you speak of malls and brands, last year I was in Bangalore for a month and whenever there was some plan the local residents there every time suggested to go to a different mall, I felt like Blore being a city of malls and that's about it and what do we do not buy a thing take selfies and windowshop maybe eat an ice cream or watch a movie at the pvr that's it.

At my place it's less of malls and lesser brands and I have liked it that way, even a global desi outlet or Anita dongre is new enough here, anyways these days we mostly shop online but I still prefer those street shops. I love Mumbai for that reason you can bargain your hearts out I have done it in the fashion street till 11p.m. When almost all the shops had closed, Delhi is more or less the same but now it's more about safety so we preferred shopping through the day...

I loved Mumbai shopping too in the summers. We used to bring home clothes in our child hood at prices that's long gone now. Tops and skirts were available at 25 odd rupees. Mumbai is definetely better for the range of prices even now. Delhi markets are also ok, if you are not cheated.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Superb delicious update...
20/20 already played between appa and dude now for the two day test match (no 5 days).
Why has periappa  been sentenced to lead this type of life? ðŸ˜­
Dude and appa both protective of II and both love her ...so as we all know they will continue to be adversaries...and since dude's charm works on everyone...it will continue to get appas goat. Punjabi paiyaan will always have the upper hand appa better except it soon.
Loved the update...waiting for the next bout between appa and dude.

Good night/morning
Kalpana enjoy the vacations and everyone else too
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

I loved Mumbai shopping too in the summers. We used to bring home clothes in our child hood at prices that's long gone now. Tops and skirts were available at 25 odd rupees. Mumbai is definetely better for the range of prices even now. Delhi markets are also ok, if you are not cheated.

Last winter I got a sweater top from sarojini at 50 😆 and another normal top at 60 😉
Errantnomad thumbnail
Chandni chowk market scene kya hai ab ?. Still the same kya?