Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Ohh Nisha! that was a beautiful updateee!❤️
II's unconditional love for her Periappa is simply beautiful. ❤️

Amma is a TRUE ⭐️ Like Seriously, She does all the work aur uff tak nahi karti..!👏 Amazing! How we all wish to become like her in REAL!?

Appa and RnB... Ohhh Lord!!! VISUAL TREAT...Starring, phir cursing from inside!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Nisha when I posted about karma or fate I completely didn't get this thought about parents losing their kids or vice versa...I was feeling bad for Ranjan savvy R&B and was thinking about something else personally also...shows that I didn't think properly before posting...todate I can't think about anything happening to my parents kids hubs BIL or anyone from my family. Son is going on school trip to mysore GRS and I am already worrying and advising him until he reaches home safely I and for that matter all the other parents also won't have a peaceful mind.  In fact I also think how losing one's child can be associated with karma. It's like I must have been the cause of someone losing their child in some past birth...that is if you believe in rebirth. ...😕

😕

Sorry if I have hurt anybody...it was unknowingly done. I am feeling bad that I didn't think about this...

NOT AT ALL Shilpa
You did not offend me at all, I am sorry if I spoke bluntly. Its just that, in my new found "awakening/maturity/harshly waking up from coma" I am strongly anti-Hindu on many things
The man Salman killed did NOT deserve to die, so is the case with the 140 killed on Friday.

Religions use various underhanded ways of brainwashing and manipulating people's minds, the karma theory is one such thing
Hinduism especially believes a lot in "Oh!! better do this, otherwise God will destroy you"

"Oh you better not enter a temple during periods, u get leprosy"  "Oh! you better go bankrupt feeding 101 brahmins at your father's funeral, otherwise u will bring God's wrath upon yourself"

"Oh! you better donate to the priest instead of feeding the hungry, priest has God on speed dial, your life is screwed if you make him unhappy".
Most Iyer priests in Delhi are unscrupulous and corrupt and have amassed insane amounts of wealth, by conducting Ganapati Homam and Rudra Japam at Mayawati's and Lalu's houses.
NOT ONE of them pays any taxes. Hindu scriptures state, stealing from Raja/government is like stealing from God👏

Life is a matter of chance, Zindagi ek jua hai aur Luck by chance hai
I dont think Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates or Warren Buffet wear rings of  Som Mangal Shani Shukra stones in their fingers, neither do they do havan everyday.. complete bullshit

No Mormom I know of does pooja to fertility goddesses, they all have 6 kids
I know of TENS of childless Hindus
I know 100s of meat eating Iyers, none of them dropped dead

If priests were true messengers of God then the Catholic priests wouldnt have committed s---- crimes against those young boys

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha can we please have a future update on any of the babies birthday 😛 lasya nivi sahana koi bhi
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So true Nisha.. I can say this on my personal behalf!!
From birth only we Hindus r often told,, u do this u don't do this otherwise this will happen or this will not happen!!
In my case when I was not able to conceive for 8 years after my first daughter my MIL was like all the time u should do this u should fast on these days u should go to that temple etc etc
I was so irritated.. But wht yo do they believe wht they believe u cannot argue with them!
And then when I conceived through medical help then so many other things started for a baby boy... Uhh wht to do we all r broughtup that way only
Not to mention none of it worked as I hav my sweet little Arishka with me 😉
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Sonal
WOMEN shunning the girl child and WOMEN shunning widows, two things I will never be able to understand about Hindu women in India

Its insanity of astounding proportions

Its quite embarrassing to me when my coworkers come upto me to ask about some widely publicized case of fetal murder or cruelty based on gender. We as a culture appear to them as savages

We are the only religion that celebrates "Goddesses" we have Navaratri and Varalakshmi and prayers and chants and odes and hymns to lady dieties

And NONE of us want to have a girl child, and believe women are worthy of no respect

You shouldnt let anyone, including your MIL tell you whats important in life. Love Arishka and celebrate her as much as you like
What your mother in law believes is HER punishment

You shouldnt share it

I read someplace recently that, because of systematic culling of the herd the gender ratio is so skewed towards the males, and continues to be distorted that in the next 25 years its going to be 60-40 or 75-25

Serves all the matronly mother in laws right... if all their sons marry aging menopausal  60 year old shrews like themselves because they forced their friends and family to get rid of the female fetus

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Sonal

WOMEN shunning the girl child and WOMEN shunning widows, two things I will never be able to understand about Hindu women in India

Its insanity of astounding proportions

Its quite embarrassing to me when my coworkers come upto me to ask about some widely publicized case of fetal murder or cruelty based on gender. We as a culture appear to them as savages

We are the only religion that celebrates "Goddesses" we have Navaratri and Varalakshmi and prayers and chants and odes and hymns to lady dieties

And NONE of us want to have a girl child, and believe women are worthy of no respect

You shouldnt let anyone, including your MIL tell you whats important in life. Love Arishka and celebrate her as much as you like
What your mother in law believes is HER punishment

You shouldnt share it

I read someplace recently that, because of systematic culling of the herd the gender ratio is so skewed towards the males, and continues to be distorted that in the next 25 years its going to be 60-40 or 75-25

Serves all the matronly mother in laws right... if all their sons marry aging menopausal 60 year old shrews like themselves because they forced their friends and family to get rid of the female fetus

Yes male female ratio is getting imbalanced day by day!!
Well u see thinking and time is changing but on a very slow pace.. People r biased or two faced on the one hand they don't want there daughters to study and get them married at a certain age., then these people only wants lady gynaec for there DIL when they get pregnant. Things and people will Change hopefully for better!
And Arishka... She is my wonder child she came to life when I was least expecting after 10 years of marriage, two miscarriages so she is a miracle to me and my hubby
She is darling of the house as she is youngest and get pampered a lot
She is our life 😊
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a bloody busy weekend! went to a coupleof diwali galas. everyone was dressed as if tomorrow will never come.. the same people at two different parties. all puch puch and hello and hi.. Phew! 
anyhow did my bit, dressed up, got pciture staken, stood first in line (LOL) for food and came home.
Monday was at a domestic violence  conference all day, came back so drained. in alllof this am way behind in my household chores - maslan ghar ki weekly safai and laundry. 

anyhow I belive there has been talk about karma and Hinduism. 
hmmm! agree with nisha to a large extent, but i think the word karma is used very loosely these days. for everythign its karma.. tumhari ice cream gir gayi... hey dude its karma, you fall flat on your face - its Karma. just like they use the term depression. i have met so many who are clinically depressed and say they get  extremly upset when people use the term so flippantly because depression is a horrible mental illness and by using it so casually you are actually taking away the gravity of the illness. similarly I think Karma, whcih has deep philosophical connotations cannot be understood mainly as a  sum and reward or punishment of one's actions. if we believe that what we expereince, see, feel  is real and place utmost importance to bondage and desire, karma will sound a nonsensical way of being judged or an easy convenient way to dismiss gross inequalities. but if  you truly believe in the  concept of rebirths and our souls being in bondage, until we are able to attain nirvana,moksha or whatever then it would certainly mean something. but since we are such a slave of our desires (BTW that is the clever nature of  the mind - it is evil and we can very easily become its slave)  we come to believe that we are ones who are directing the universe, it is us who are powerful and all mighty, therefore belief in what's not present, cant be seen or felt have no meaning. jo hai yahin hai, soul kisne dekhi, parmatma kya hai... it is me, my family and people around me, it is what i see and what i can feel... BUT Is it really the truth? who knows. therefore  when we have to deal with an extremely sad or tragic incident such as losing our children, or a loved one we are unable to keep the grief aside and be aware that we are indeed a slave of our desires, at this time the easiest explantion to give would be "karmon ka fal, which to a greiving person who doesnt have the so-called higher awarness sounds so hollow. we can of course argue to say desires are a wonderful thing...who in their rights mind would want to renounce  - now that's a whole different argument of course! 

BTW i really dont know what i have written😉
moonwearer thumbnail

PAIN AND SOLITUDE

Solitude is painful

She sees it from close quarters

Pain numbs you see sees the men grapple with it

Whenever she has boarded a flight in Charles de Gaulle

Pain and solitude fills her heart

A home she had made of the house she had entered

Presence of those she can love and those that love she yearns

A heart that listens to her chatter

That reassures her that all will be well

Familiar and familial feel it evokes

Periappa in a sense the void removed

A purpose and intent newly instilled

His Ma she cannot invoke

Her parents she cannot invite

His sister that insinuates her of every evil intent rejects her

She longs to have Lasya or Baldie with her

A cry from her heart to love and care and be loved in return

Chachi 420 excludes her and isolates her by choice

Pain and solitude she and the patriarch deal together

Being loving and caring to all they can

The Rakshashan deals it in ways she finds hard to relate

Her longing for a babe her arms

Their longing for other  feminine forms in their homes

Born out of the hope it replaces pain and solitude

They each struggle and grope and hope to deal

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Shru I agree when people cant assign a direct correlation to something especially Hindus, then they lump it all in the "catch all" bucket of "karma"

Yes u are  worthless hence all these bad things happened to you, you pretty much deserve it.

Christians believe "No matter what God loves you"

I like that one better. Keeps me sane and gives me hope
Hindu scriptures can take a hike

Depression? Dont even go there
Deepika launched a "website" or a made a "press announcement" 3 months ago? I think claiming how she "suffered" from depression (My ass!!) and "how" she wants to "help"

That was the last of it ofcourse!!!

Two days ago I read as part of her Bajirao promotions as to how "she never gives up easily, and how tenacious she is and how focussed she has been all her life and how if she wants something she will get it"

The same gal that was supposed to be dying  of depression not too long ago, apparently  was also all of the above fine qualities

Not sure which is the truth

She probably got a couple of Pharma companies to sign her on for some anti depressant spokesperson and walked away with millions of rupees

And now this new statement is supposed to be ignored" or "tossed away" because it clearly clashes with her half dead-no motivation to get off the bed-no motivation to pull the curtains apart-no motivation to even brush her teeth every morning Deepika

I guess the morons that believed her and "donated" to the cause deserve it

Afterall a "depressed" Deepika sends the cash registers ringing two months ago and a tigress/focused Deepika will send it ringing for Bajirao, dont be surprised if she gets brain tumor for her next movie

I am sorry you had to be part of phony Desi parties
I am quite sick of them myself

Its all about telling the group "who has a 7 AM call" "Who has a 6 AM call" "Who is going to China next week (help her company relocate to a sweatshop environment), sab main main main main...

Not ONE is a CEO or a Director or a VP or anything...

Agar hotey to zameen phat jaati aur aasman gir jaata

moonwearer thumbnail
A lot of what ails society is the way perceptions are twisted to establish what  I THINK...I WANT...I BELIEVE...I KNOW. This kind of overt and covert indoctrination alters our perception. We end up with distorted view of things. In time we are so caught in it without questioning the whys and the hows we adhere to it.
We are so accustomed to things being grouped classified labelled and simplified that we attribute it to God or Karma.
There is selective love seen today in all religions. If you embrace my faith you get a special entitlement to heaven if you dont you are condemned. This is easy to packet and dole out and be exploited which is what is getting done.
 I dont see today religions or the guardians of it speaking of respect, understanding and compassion for all life which i guess is a common thread of all religions.
It is propogating my ideas,,, call non believers as sinners worthless people exclude them from benefits...next stage is evict from the place...evict from the universe...it is the interpretations that are faulty