SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 37

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

Suriya what are you doing in the Thanksgiving break? Is your lil one better now?
Family Reunion - Brother, Cousin, SIL BIL families.  Stay home and have extended family fun !
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Yo dearies...🤗

YOOO long time! ❤️
What an amazing lady, juggling, home, career and authoring
Nisha that's  you  ❤️ 🤗
Battle lines drawn...Ninja warrior and Punjabi Paiyyan are ready to strike...DII is overflowing with people. Let there be fun and fanfare and laughter.
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Aree it's a festival of Bihari's Chat Pooja thee biggest festival and as u all know how bid hearted delhi govt. is they declared it as a holiday !

This is bad with schools they make a habit of having every other day as a holiday for every petty reason but reality sinks in when bci regulates our holidays and we don't even get a holiday for raksha bandhan or any of our festivals 😭
Originally posted by blue5sky

What an amazing lady, juggling, home, career and authoring

<font color="#333333" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nisha that's you ❤️🤗</font>

I noticed the same and I find your post 😃
Lucky me as soon as get down from the flight got update 😊
Wonderful update Nisha...
RnB Vs Appa
Day 1 started..
Eye fight. ..
Let's book the front row coz wrestlers are ready more like IIlers 😉 let's get some if their favs some turkey sandwiches instead of popcorn and for veggies some crackers as the fights gonna be interesting coz it would be in their minds and we get to know who's winning or got knocked down 😆

Amma would be the umpire and II would be the cheerleader and the prize money too. And the sil:fil fight begins 😳
TAN is like Mandir ka ghanta, Har koi baja ke jata hai... So unfair 😆
He is such a cutie, sporty!
A pillar for Bhallas, Another Son of Ranjan, Companion of RnB, Advisor to Manny, peacemaker in fights and what not!
Ek hi toh kami hai, He is bald 😆 and no one forgets that!
btw being bald can be trendy too..Pitbull ko hi dekh lo..
I seriously laughed aloud on the joke, especially coz it was coming out of Dude's jokebox 😛

Update was emotional!!!!!
I will have a soft corner for Ranjan till infinity!
What II is to him is piously beautiful!
She cares for Kids and Aged ones the most, which depicts her innocence.