Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing update nisha I am sure he would not have too much of problem in tat request except for appa
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the cute little kid trailing his mother hen all over the place like he will let her dissapear from his vision for a minute and he will be lost in this huge horrific world and then won't find a announcement box in the amusment park to announce and find his mom back.
Tan and bhatra traditions or II and iyer traditions
I think both should win
Dude must deal with II...come for poker one night and I shall stay at DII one extra night πŸ˜‰
Bharabar ka deal joga...πŸ˜†

Loved her care for the kids and dad placing savvy in her actions 

Cute lively and homely update...quite adorable and affectionate to sound like one of the family songs from hum sath sath hain or one of those old movies about family πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"Chithi is gross she kissed chithapa

🀣    πŸ€£
He lingered like a 5 year old that returned from school and wanted to wrao himself around his "Mommy's leg"

These two love babying each other and he is like a puppy around her when he wants to be and when the need be he is that father like or guardian like protecting her from every possible harm or hurt.

"I have to toast paav kanna" she whispered He smiled at the endearment She stopped and froze when she realized
want... agar minima nahi to main nahi mera miya bhi nahi" she ordered waving a finger
I mean 3 AM? 5 AM? 7 AM, DAS phone karo tab bhi banda ghar nahi aata" II complained

II not only dude but we too love to see you going all wifey on him I really wanted to see dudes reaction to those lines mera Miya and all, is it the baby or he himself that is making her go swoon as a wife around him.
"bhayya main do moochhen kha chuki"
🀣

"says the woman that talks to cabin crew on planes and adds them to her FB" Tan mocked her
🀣 had dude said that it was okay but II how could say that you would get bored because you won't know who they are πŸ˜†

Savvy worrying... for all of them: well she is savvy in many aspects and mostly she is the woman of the house so it is obvious that she would be compared to the lady of the house and she does live up to every expectation.

"Will you go to DII one extra night

For us it was like khodaa pahaad nikla chuha coz we have been thinking of things she might ask him which might be dangerous but for dude it is actually even dangerous than going on a hike coz staying with appa for two days n two nights is definitely dangerous even more than visiting. Haunted house πŸ˜†
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Panda champi tho zaroor chahiye use 
But pehle see bonous wala jackpot wala poker championship medal wala free 100000 book voucher wala free hike trip tickets wala endearment mill gaya sahabzade ko..."Kanna"
KM03 thumbnail
Super cute update II and R&B loved it...from morning I am thinking what she is going to ask πŸ˜Š

II and Tan conversation was amusingπŸ˜†

Waiting for R&B's Iyer Deepavali celebration

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

He will probably need it to duck Appa's missiles and keep calm. Thanda thanda cool cool πŸ˜†

I think he has wisely done it before n will follow the same mantra...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was thinking agar Ranjan ki jagah tan aa Gaya hota to πŸ˜‰
He would hav blackmailed the situation for poker πŸ‘
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
II should invite Dad also.. Dad should spend day in D II..
Both Bhalla men can irritate Appa to the maximum.. 
πŸ˜‰
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha humein elaborate Iyer Diwali chahiye like their wedding... As we don't know bout it anything except for oil bath wht they showed in ( YHM )
It would be interesting to know please please 😊
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know! Putti, but this time it will be two days πŸ˜†

Nam, yeah he just wants to be around her and be her center of attraction. πŸ˜ƒ

By the way, a nice -looking dude has moved in, upstairs in my apartment. Seems very young.
Tall hai. Acha smile hai. But dekhne mein kya harz hai. πŸ˜ƒ He has an Enfield and parks it near my window. I intend to tell him to start it far away from the window because the bullet sounds like sonic boom early in the morning πŸ˜†
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago