Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Kajal just perfect all points wht was I m thinking
I too liked how she spoke all wikfey stuf to hm and that too without hesitation and in front of tan and Ranjan.!
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

I know! Putti, but this time it will be two days ๐Ÿ˜†

Nam, yeah he just wants to be around her and be her center of attraction. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

By the way, a nice -looking dude has moved in upstairs in my apartment. Seems very young.
Tall hai. Acha smile hai. But dekhne mein kya harz hai. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ He has an Enfield and parks it near my window. I intend to tell him to start it far away from the window because the bullet sounds like sonic boom early in the morning ๐Ÿ˜† 

Envee
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My cousin bro got job in Biocon and he is required to work in shifts like 12 PM  to 10 PM something... So he may shift to PG near electronic city and visit me in weekends.. I may think to shift near silkboard in couple of months.. I will be staying alone ๐Ÿ˜”..  Mom wanted to come but Bangalore dust n cold doesn't suit her and also she keeps worrying for Dad. So don't want to trouble her ๐Ÿ˜”

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Envee
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

My cousin bro got job in Biocon and he is required to work in shifts like 12 PM  to 10 PM something... So he may shift to PG near electronic city and visit me in weekends.. I may think to shift near silkboard in couple of months.. I will be staying alone ๐Ÿ˜”..  Mom wanted to come but Bangalore dust n cold doesn't suit her and also she keeps worrying for Dad.  So don't want to trouble her ๐Ÿ˜”

Aw... don't worry. It is not always bad, living alone. Nam and I will gate crash into your place and likewise if you are bored. Or together we will go bug SR ๐Ÿ˜†
putti77 thumbnail

Aw... don't worry. It is not always bad, living alone. Nam and I will gate crash into your place and likewise if you are bored. Or together we will go bug SR ๐Ÿ˜†

You guys are welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes sometimes living alone is fun...
putti77 thumbnail
I am waiting for RnB's answer...
He will say yes for wifey n then the fun starts...

I have no idea how Punjabi's celebrate Diwali...
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sounds like a plan panda...except I would be interested to oogle at the Enfield guy at your place aswell ๐Ÿ˜†
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update Nishaaa...!๐Ÿ˜ณ
RnB and Appa under one roof is nothing but TERROR!๐Ÿ˜†Bwhahahahahhahaha! II struggling between them both! Haillaaa! Im definitely looking forward for THIS! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

sounds like a plan panda...except I would be interested to oogle at the Enfield guy at your place aswell๐Ÿ˜†

Awww you girls are so cuuute.
Yes EnVee living by yourself is a lot of fun too... Makes you grow up and also tells you what's really important in your life ๐Ÿ˜Š
Have fun!
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nisha just got home!

And caught up with updates on this thread!
Congratulations on 59...awesome work ๐Ÿ‘
Looking forward to Deepavalli at D II. ๐Ÿ˜Š
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Nisha just got home!

And caught up with updates on this thread!
Congratulations on 59...awesome work ๐Ÿ‘
Looking forward to Deepavalli at D II. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Asma 
You were out of station?