SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 17

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Woke up to drink some hot water due to cough and thought let me check for an update...LOL...it was worth it...
Let me yet and get back to sleep...it's going to be 1 amOuch
Originally posted by NSB7

It better be money...!
The new sentence in the history of "Man"kind as a response to his wife asking for somethingROFL

II doesn't need money to get dude worried and crazy...there are a 1000. Other things she doesROFLROFL

This is so true u nailed it right!!
Clap
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

I wish to see the day when even R&B will be scared of II spending his money.
I know he is Super rich but would love to hear this comment of him. It will happen only I guess after all four kids come in this world. This would be ultimate progress in their relation. II claiming something and R&B reacting like normal husband.

Well I don't think see this happening in near future but when it wil happen it would be so good to see that oh sorry read that Wink
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Originally posted by NSB7

It better be money...!
The new sentence in the history of "Man"kind as a response to his wife asking for somethingROFL

II doesn't need money to get dude worried and crazy...there are a 1000. Other things she doesROFLROFL

This is so true u nailed it right!!
Clap
II LOL
YOUR SISTER IS EVIL
SHE WANTS MY HUSBANDROFL
Don't worry II... Lasya, Nandu and Shravu get all the attention from your husband only until 6 months...once Nivi is here he will be busy with herSmile
Back to bangalore for a visa change excited about it 
What she wants now?
I am scared more than RnBConfused