He had savored the attention soaked in the love had smiled and pranked her

He awaited the modeling he was enticed with

The Veshti clad Iyer was annoying the dude

Unmindful of the damage II gushed on

The dude watched on pretending to drink from an empty cup

Amma watched the expression on his face

Might gauge and resort to damage control

If left unchecked trouble for sure would brew for the lass

His Ma's birth date draws near and another looks on at him with maternal understanding.

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Arya I loved your review as I have already told you before.
The feminist and the fan girl highlight two very amazing perspectives for us sosyians
While few of us are the hard core fangirls and jump up in our seats at the mention of dude and our bodies go ball room dancing with him in our minds...few of us be the feminist trying to suppress our eagerness to pounce at him and talk of all else and make it sound logical in our heads

But feminist or fan girl had ek ka dill dude ke liye dhatkta hai
Oh what wouldn't I do for a man who would go nuts with jealousy for me or what wouldn't I do for a man who would make me jealous enough to start a fight with him.

I always find myself struggling between the two...the feminist and the fan girl and end up writing a confused review with nothing justified 

You review puts it all in compartments and leave the stage open to the side takers for a debat.

Today the dude ki deewani won the battle and I'm waiting to see his smartass move as a reaction to the jealousy he feels and how he would have us and II flying on cloud 9 with his show of possessiveness.

Oh the feminist? Well the feminist is busy lost in her work and even though she has an ear to the wall hearing all that my fangirls says..she will act like she dint care about it.

Let me unleash my fangirls to happy dance and bite some nails in intezaar for the next update and I will ask the feminist to go pretend she is busy in some stage rehearsal somewhere else.
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NSB7

Arya I loved your review as I have already told you before.

The feminist and the fan girl highlight two very amazing perspectives for us sosyians
While few of us are the hard core fangirls and jump up in our seats at the mention of dude and our bodies go ball room dancing with him in our minds...few of us be the feminist trying to suppress our eagerness to pounce at him and talk of all else and make it sound logical in our heads

But feminist or fan girl had ek ka dill dude ke liye dhatkta hai
Oh what wouldn't I do for a man who would go nuts with jealousy for me or what wouldn't I do for a man who would make me jealous enough to start a fight with him.

I always find myself struggling between the two...the feminist and the fan girl and end up writing a confused review with nothing justified 

You review puts it all in compartments and leave the stage open to the side takers for a debat.

Today the dude ki deewani won the battle and I'm waiting to see his smartass move as a reaction to the jealousy he feels and how he would have us and II flying on cloud 9 with his show of possessiveness.

Oh the feminist? Well the feminist is busy lost in her work and even though she has an ear to the wall hearing all that my fangirls says..she will act like she dint care about it.

Let me unleash my fangirls to happy dance and bite some nails in intezaar for the next update and I will ask the feminist to go pretend she is busy in some stage rehearsal somewhere else.

Nams,

The bold bit above... That's actually how #FeministVsFanGirl originated...

Being a feminist doesn't mean I can't fangirl over a hot guy. (This can totally be a whole philosophical discussion about what feminism means to me 😆)
I've always needed to have my words and thoughts fully organised and categorized into neat little boxes (in my head).
And, when I started reading and getting heavily involved in the Software Symphonies world, it took a lot out of me that I wasn't able to neatly classify and categorize my thoughts, emotions and responses to SoSy. A lot of my earlier reviews were so jumbled and all-over-the-place that I disliked them myself.
Then, while doing the transcriptions of a few user interviews (during my final semester of college), it struck me that I could use a similar format for my reviews (where I tag the origin of each set of thoughts with a unique tag).
Then, Nisha gave it a name...
And, "Feminist v/s FanGirl - An Eternal Battle" was born.

#Arya

P.S: I totally loved your review of my review. #Reviewception
Thanks! 😊
Edited by Arya1991 - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

it is indeed most relaxing and peaceful place for a mom 😕
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
booked another shatabdi from Delhi to Kota! 😆 baldiieee!
my part time job : booking tickets on irctc!
And whenever i tell them , never traveled in train, all neighbors - relatives offers to accompany them! Kaashh!!!

Its heartbreaking to book their tickets! similar to begaani shaadi mein abdullah deewana! Once Dad's friend done railway tour on my card! although later he tfd that money! Hell! 😆 i wont mind agar Train ki baat nahi hoti 🥺 😆

Will go and read Amritsar to Delhi (RnB & II in train) ❤️

:) sry for the rant!
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ho!i m upto date with updates now!!!😃
Good mrng/evng all...was a lil busy...sleepy sleepy...c u all...take care...😊