Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Thnx Roop😊 for the wishes

Yes Snaya and Barun as Arnav and Khsuhi are the best and gave us such intense nd full of romance moments...didn't see before.This is and was the only one show which took us to the limits where is no limit...throughout the world...

I was watching these episodes and finding so much underlined feelings which were delivered , simply superb😳Edited by Roop_P - 8 years ago
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know ,you always gave a special touch to your analysis and this is what takes my breath away,I adore this piece of yours.
Thank you for this treat.⭐️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

You brought memories back di.😊

Full circle 😳

Thank u Sanya , always wonderful Gifs👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: archnahardik123

Beautifully written. I have never seen such a beautiful scene on TV or film which could effect me so much that I am not out of till now.

And you did marvellous job in bringing that moment alive again. It is marvellous.
Thanks for Diwali gift dear. 
Thanks for writing it.

absolutely archana😊

trust me, even on American TV I had not seen anything like this magnetic/
and it is more elaborative here ,but nah...

THIS IS THE BEST EVER

Thnx
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

Hailaaa!!! You took my breath away with this post faiqa :-) 

What a beautiful way of starting the day... you made my day faiqa..
Beautifully written and your gifs as always did the magic of making me relive those moments again. ..
Thank you so much for this post and also the pm dear :DDD

Asha😊

I am glad I made ur day again...This scene or any Arshi scene is what makes our day more colorful and beautiful/Take us away from teh regular norm which makes it even more attractive thn ever.

Glad seeing you thrilled
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: mints23

Faiqa... wish you a very HAPPY DIWALI!!

This Diwali scene was undoubtedly my most favorite. These two walking through a hall filled with people, yet their focus soley, each other. The intensity, sizzling passion and all he emotions that they could not put into words, were beautifully said through their actions. There was lust, attraction and an underlying fragment of love that both of them tried to deny till the end. What followed was painful, and utterly brutal. Sigh!! I miss IPK and this chemistry so much. It was definitely some jaadu and nasha that has still got me hooked onto it.

You have written so beautifully about this scene and those beautiful gifs...haii!! Maar daala!! Thank you for recreating this magic of IPK and hope you have an equally colorful Diwali celebrations!! 🤗

Thnx minty😊

There is no doubt ,this scene is a hallmark of beauty swimming in between emotions, increasing yearning for each other without caring the surroundings .Both were finding no reason to be in the proximity of each other.Arnav and Khsuhi were conceived beautifully and molded in such a way by these two that  there is no other pair have done so.

Thnx for being here.

Hope you are having a wonderful Diwali with your friends and family and yes with your in Laws.🤗
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

Faiqa a very Happy Diwali to you dear and thanks a ton for wonderful Diwali gift.. Awesome post.. Loved it a lot.. Khushi in red and ASR going all lattu.. Best Diwali scene on screen.. We can never forget that. Jadu hai nasha hai never liked the song before ARSHI Diwali scene  and after that felt it is written apt for them only. Loved the post. 😃

Thnx Param😊

😆 I like that ASR going all Lattu, cute one though
I think this song got meaning with these two and this scene is just takes our breath away.
No doubt , best scene ever
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Telling the truth...

I was not able to enjoy that jaadu n Nasha right then..
The beauty of the moment had already lost its meaning for me coz of SBS😡

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA AGREES TO MARRY HIS GIRLFRIEND LAVANYA KASHYUP..💔 💔 💔

But now...
I've watched this scene for countless time☺️

N Faiqu...

Dil jeet liya tumne ❤️

Fauzi 😊

I never watched SBS moments or spoilers , direct epi aur wo bhi online...

I never watched this show on TV , my parents subscribed SP ,but not me .

I wanted to be alone watching this and enjoying this , on my Laptop.

That is why I enjoyed it a lot.

awww, Thnx dear❤️
Hope_Life thumbnail
Hope_Life thumbnail