Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdventureAwaits thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Wow Faiqa

Again you did it. You brought back our Arshi to us and this on one of the most memorable events in the history.

Diwali is one of the most important events for us and Arshi.

It was a night of realization and unspoken love.
At the same time it was one of the most painful nights for us and Arshi too.

Just one step away from endless happyness Arnav decided to say again something he shouldn't say and break thousand hearts including Khushi's.

I don't want to go too much into this because for many people whatever happened after the Diwali party was too sad but for me it was so much more. I loved it to the core becuase of all this deep feelings Arnav and Khushi showed. 

Comming back to the Party and your beautiful description. Pictures were perfect to underline all feelings that Arnav and Khushi showed in this event. words weren't needed because their eyes spoke everything but still you gave us what Four Lions and Star Plus never gave. You gave us the translation of Arnav's and Khushi's eyes language. 

There is so much more what I could tell but I think this is enough.

Thank you very much for the Beauty in RED.

Wonderful

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazingly beautiful thread,
diwali, arshi and red beauty, wat an combination. Love it, superb post.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZANADI

Wow Faiqa

Again you did it. You brought back our Arshi to us and this on one of the most memorable events in the history.

Diwali is one of the most important events for us and Arshi.

Thnx Zana and yes, Diwali is the best best time on IPK and gave a totally new meaning to IPK and the story for us, for Arshi

It was a night of realization and unspoken love.
At the same time it was one of the most painful nights for us and Arshi too.

Just one step away from endless happyness Arnav decided to say again something he shouldn't say and break thousand hearts including Khushi's.

A night of realization without words which snapped him out of this moment which was making him forgetting all ...he accepts later ,but he jerked her and him up with teh fer of losing her or any loved one who he loved the most...

I don't want to go too much into this because for many people whatever happened after the Diwali party was too sad but for me it was so much more. I loved it to the core becuase of all this deep feelings Arnav and Khushi showed. 

I wasn't sad because I see IPK at different angle...their true feelings came on the surface and after that he also realized how important she is to him,He bursted that out after finding her engagement...

Comming back to the Party and your beautiful description. Pictures were perfect to underline all feelings that Arnav and Khushi showed in this event. words weren't needed because their eyes spoke everything but still you gave us what Four Lions and Star Plus never gave. You gave us the translation of Arnav's and Khushi's eyes language. 

That is a big compliment Zana😊.Thank you dear, I am honored

There is so much more what I could tell but I think this is enough.

Thank you very much for the Beauty in RED.

Wonderful

Thank you so much dear🤗 for this elaborative comment

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

amazingly beautiful thread,
diwali, arshi and red beauty, wat an combination. Love it, superb post.

Thnx Sona🤗

Happy Diwali to you too
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Happy Diwali

beautifully written post with spectacular gifs and edits.
Arshi's first diwali is certainly one of my favorite track from IPK.
The sexy Scarlet and the handsome prince and above all the fervent chemistry, the whole diwali track was enthralling.  

Thnx Soha😊

enthralling track, right from the beginning to the end
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitikapoor

Just beautiful post girl...these are the best scene between ARSHI.  Phir se yaad karke maar daal...now I need to see the whole episode on Hotstar.  Just awesome dear...Happy Diwali to you too.

😆 suniti, HotStar has defined Arshi Moments , more clear and more attractive😳
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ferine

wow...its amazing...thy r truly stunning...nd their chemistry..nd ur each words make this perfect...thnks

happy Diwali

Thnx ferine😊

Glad u liked it dear.

No doubt, they are stunning and their chemistry is out of this world
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: latersbaby.

Hayee di..its amazing...that diwali night..thier almost kiss..truely di sanaya nd barun as khushi nd arnav totally nailed it...nd thier mind-blow-ing chemistry...uff abb kya bolun di..words r not enough to describe them..nd the way u penned down thier emotions..simply awsum..nd ur gifs r as usual supperrr se uppaarr😳.

Once again happy diwali di

Aww, Thnx dear Shibani😊
ARSHI are the best in this scene, their unbeatable chemistry speaks volume.
Glad you liked it.

sudhareddy thumbnail
Amazing post Faiqa👏 ❤️ ❤️ 
The way you penned the whole diwali scene took my breath away... so beautiful 👏 👏 👏
Indeed it has Jaadu and Nasha😃
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
One of my all time favorite episodes. Such a lovely post.😊