U matter..A lot!! Kasum Os/Drabble

Posted: 8 years ago
U matter..A lot!!-KaSum Drabble/OS
Dedicated solely to Aisha and anusuya. Hope u guys enjoy!

"Mam,r u ready?" The spot boy asked Sumona. Today was the shoot of Tamasha,and the team was going to be there. Ranbir kapoor,and..Deepika. Or 'Deepu',as Kapil called her. She sighed..this was the sixth time. It felt like a pattern. Deepika enters. Kapil flirts. She feels mocked and jealous. Kapil flirts some more. That is what happens EVERYTIME...by now,u think she shud be used to it. Used to him flirting around. Used to his link ups..preeti,ginni,etc.But the fact was,she hated it. Hated to see it unfolding infront of her. Hated to just sit back and make up a fake smile every time it happened.. 
"Sumon?" She is shocked to hear the familiar deep voice.She didn't even realise him sneaking up on her. The object of her thoughts stood in front of her in all his glory. Dressed in a suave jacket and faded jeans,his hair gelled and set,his cologne driving her crazy,he looked so handsome that she could have cried. "Yes,Kapil?" She replied,hoping to sound composed. "What happened? U looked like u had seen a ghost..or at the very least,seen urself without makeup."He grinned. Sumona hit his head and started to walk away when he held her arm and pulled her back against his chest,her back facing him. Slowly,he put his arms around her waist and whispered in her ears,his warm breath tingling her neck and making her shiver "Itna seriously kyu leti ho Yaar har cheez ko..Khas kar meri baatein..u know na that I'm almost never serious. U r,were and always will be absolutely beautiful. " Sumona struggled to compose herself,the effect his arms around her,his breath on her neck and his words were having on her. Finally she managed to squeak "Alright,thank u..now can u plz let me go? Koi aa jayega.." Kapil chuckled. He knew the effect he had on her. Nuzzling her neck,he said "Matlab ye jo ho raha hai usse tumhe problem nai hai..Sirf kisi ke dekhne se hai.." Sumona gasped and elbowed him. " he winced for a moment and then tightened his hold on her. Moving back her hair from her neck and placing a slight kiss there,he said "Don't worry miss Chakravarti, I already locked the door of this green room before entering.' He chuckled. Sumona muttered "I always knew u were a creep." He laughed loudly. Finally he released her. Holding her at arm's length,he looked at her and pouted. "Ye Mujhe hi ek aisi biwi mili hai duniya mei jo romance nai Karne deti..." 
"Aur mujhe hi ek aisa pati mila hai duniya mei jo ek din mei 100 ladkiyo se flirt kar leta hai..aur Kai ke saath kuch zyada hi,aur kuch ke saath link ups bhi." The minute those words left her mouth,she gasped. She really wished she cud take them back. Escape from there. Fade into the air. Anything. Anything but face him. She tried to run but he caught her again. Turning her towards him,he held her chin to make her look at him.

"Sumon.." He said with tenderness in his tone "If it affected u so much why didn't u just tell me? Just say it?" "Wud that hv made a difference?" She asked. "For u,I'm willing to give up the world..u matter that much to me..so,yes,it wud hv made a difference." He repiled huskily. She trembled. He continued "And u think I don't feel the same?" At her puzzled look he went on "What do u think I feel when other men look at u? When I go to events &they tell me to give my wife to them if I don't like her? U think I don't want to break their face and skull right then and there? When u talk to ur other male friends? When u laugh at someone else's humor? When u r not by my side and with those friends? When others try to flirt with u??? How do u think I feel then?" He burst out. She was stunned by his outburst. "N..no. How do u feel?" "I feel like walking up to them,punching their face,and.." He held her close,and smashed his lips on hers in an extremely long powerful,passionate,drugging,and extremely possessive kiss. She hurriedly responded to his passion. Intertwining her arms her around his neck,she buried her fingers in his hair. His arms caressed her waist and back,trailing a line of fire. Finally taking mercy on her,he let her go to inhale oxygen. She was shaking. She didn't know that anyone,anywhere cud kiss like that. He smiled slightly at her. "THAT,is what I feel like doing. To tell the world that u r mine. My Bengali beauty." Sumona had tears of happiness in her eyes. "I love u,Kapil. Always have,always will." "I love u,Sumona. To the ends of infinity." He replied,trailing his mouth over her cheek,lips and eyes. "To,Abhi Bhi koi doubt hai? Hai to bolo.." He said. She laughed and hugged him. Nai,ab koi doubt nai. She replied. "To ab flirt nai karoge na?" She asked. "Wo to possible nai hai.." He grinned."Kapil!!" She burst out and began chasing him throughout the room,which only resulted in her falling down with Kapil on top of her.

"Waise I don't mind missing the shoot for this..." He said kissing her again.She blushed furiously. "Come on now.And yes,I trust u from now. Blindly. Just don't break my trust." He held her hand and kissed the back of her palm. "I'm not stupid,u know,to let the best thing of my life slip out from my reach." She melted at his words,and then hugged the life out of him. Kapil smiled beautifully,revealing his dimple. She was now all his.Finally,finally,he had his 'Bengali Beauty.'

Plz review :)
Posted: 8 years ago
Hai hai hai ðŸ˜³
It's just awesome yaar ...too good...I am totally in KaSum land ...I can actually visualize it and had a smile throughout ...❤️ Love you so much for writing this ...I am missing them like hell...you made my day dear ..🤗


"Don't worry miss Chakravarti, I already locked the door of this green room before entering.' He chuckled. Sumona muttered "I always knew u were a creep." These lines are just fab â­ï¸ðŸ˜³omg

Dialogues ,passion ,romance uff ..I think I am going to read it so many  more times ðŸ˜³
Edited by anasuya123 - 8 years ago
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by anasuya123


Hai hai hai ðŸ˜³
It's just awesome yaar ...too good...I am totally in KaSum land ...I can actually visualize it and had a smile throughout ...❤️ Love you so much for writing this ...I am missing them like hell...you made my day dear ..🤗


"Don't worry miss Chakravarti, I already locked the door of this green room before entering.' He chuckled. Sumona muttered "I always knew u were a creep." These lines are just fab â­ï¸ðŸ˜³omg

Dialogues ,passion ,romance uff ..I think I am going to read it so many  more times ðŸ˜³

Thaaank u so much for this my dear.. U lifted my mood with that reivew..loads of love ðŸ˜³
Posted: 8 years ago
First of all WELCOME BACK !!!! Missed you and your writing sooo much.
and the one shot ! Awww. .. .. . I loved those lines kapil said being jealous boyfriend and this is the only os where kapil himself revealed how bad it feels to see her with someone else and that sudden burst out. . . Kehne ka matlab yeh hai ke loved your new and different OS ! Not just kapil but also about sumona how she has to keep that plastic smile but she hated all that. Dialogues were as usual awesome = D

I too noticed when people ask him to give his wife or ask about her and then the look he gives is just like one of those possesive boyfriends Just love this cute jodi : )

And that kiss. . . .uff ! 😳 that was just tooo hot !!! Blushed badly 😳
100 % sure that I am gonna read the os again and again and never get bored : )
All and All loved this OS : )

Thank you sooo much for this OS : *

Lots of love !
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Kappumyfav


First of all WELCOME BACK !!!! Missed you and your writing sooo much.
and the one shot ! Awww. .. .. . I loved those lines kapil said being jealous boyfriend and this is the only os where kapil himself revealed how bad it feels to see her with someone else and that sudden burst out. . . Kehne ka matlab yeh hai ke loved your new and different OS ! Not just kapil but also about sumona how she has to keep that plastic smile but she hated all that. Dialogues were as usual awesome = D

I too noticed when people ask him to give his wife or ask about her and then the look he gives is just like one of those possesive boyfriends Just love this cute jodi : )

And that kiss. . . .uff ! 😳 that was just tooo hot !!! Blushed badly 😳
100 % sure that I am gonna read the os again and again and never get bored : )
All and All loved this OS : )

Thank you sooo much for this OS : *

Lots of love !

Hayyee...thank u sooo much! U just made my day..I too love them a lot.. Can't thank u enough..loads and loads of love and hugs!! ðŸ˜³
Posted: 8 years ago
wowww... one more beautiful os by you ðŸ˜Š everything was just perfect situation, use of words, and obviously our kasum and sone pe suhaga our story writer ðŸ˜‰
keep writing and keep posting 
always waiting to read your work 
😃
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally I can give u my feedback..
Omgeee what do I tell u??? Everytime I read any of ur stories I am just totally awed...bt with this u actually made me realise tht I was holding my breath and my heart was pindering so loudly tht I myslef for scared when I had finished reading ur story again. ..

If I had to say this was the best line or my fav I actually couldn't List one... there were sooo many abosuletly beautiful dialoges... I TOTALLY LOVED EVERY OF THEIR SENTENCE AND SURELY READ THEM ABOUT 10 TIMES just to let the effect sink in and imaging it and then move on..

I so loved this Kapil tht he himself burst and wooow how he bursts. ..and thnx for portraying Sumona like tht...it was different and I loved it.

And hayyyeee tht kiss... I am blushing so hard... the way it came...wooow... u doubled the Spice at the Peak and I just thought wht an amazing, talented and creative girl u r to write like tht...

Seriously thank u for this!
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MyAnastasia18


Finally I can give u my feedback..
Omgeee what do I tell u??? Everytime I read any of ur stories I am just totally awed...bt with this u actually made me realise tht I was holding my breath and my heart was pindering so loudly tht I myslef for scared when I had finished reading ur story again. ..

If I had to say this was the best line or my fav I actually couldn't List one... there were sooo many abosuletly beautiful dialoges... I TOTALLY LOVED EVERY OF THEIR SENTENCE AND SURELY READ THEM ABOUT 10 TIMES just to let the effect sink in and imaging it and then move on..

I so loved this Kapil tht he himself burst and wooow how he bursts. ..and thnx for portraying Sumona like tht...it was different and I loved it.

And hayyyeee tht kiss... I am blushing so hard... the way it came...wooow... u doubled the Spice at the Peak and I just thought wht an amazing, talented and creative girl u r to write like tht...

Seriously thank u for this!

Does the word thank u suffice for this ? I dont think so..my gosh I'm sooo overwhelmed !! Sending u a big big hug..love u loads.. seriously itni tarif kisi ne nai ki :p and what if I tell u that I too savour every word of it works as I read it countless Times ?😉 
Ur encouragement means the world to me..hopefully u too will update soon so I can shower u with praises (Hahaha.. there I can't help saying that..evil smirk ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†)
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by aashup


wowww... one more beautiful os by you ðŸ˜Š everything was just perfect situation, use of words, and obviously our kasum and sone pe suhaga our story writer ðŸ˜‰
keep writing and keep posting 
always waiting to read your work 
😃

Thank u sweetheart for ur beautiful words ...feels great ..lots and lots of love ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh my god KaSum OS at diwali was perfect timing 
It was so beautifully written and the way both expressed their feelings and romance was awesome. 
It was lovely 
Loved it a lot 
Thanks for KaSum OS

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

11 Participants 22 Replies 4092Views

Topic started by Naturegirl99

Last replied by Naturegirl99

loader
loader
up-open TOP